Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

liveitup
Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the doctors and they're telling me i need to gain weight.
i'm 5'6 and 100 pounds.

i came home and my mom MADE me have an apple and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
i feel like i had WAY to much today,
please help me & please be kin =]]
thanks in advance =]]

Shadya. ♥
Rating
durrrrrrrrrrrrr. lol

its a good startt!!

joey s
that sounds like a pretty healthy day.i think you didn't eat a lot.you ate a good amount of food to get all the nutrients you needed for that day.

if any thing you could of ate more

A.J.
No, you didn't eat too much at all! In fact, you probably need to eat more!

maham r
Yes that is verrrry little. you need to eat meat! eat every section from the food pyramid like this :

for breakfast eat cereal (grain) milk (dairy) and maybe an orange or apple (fruit)

then for lunch, eat a sandwhich that combines grain, meat, and vegetables.

For dinner eat anything you like from any category... its up to you what to eat when as long as you eat from every category, you'll be fine.

but dont stuff yourself with food because your body is not used to that much food yet so its ok that you ate little today, as long as your full your fine. then soon or later you'll start eating a regular diet.

kungfu318
That is very good day of food!
You did great! :)

Akilina
Rating
That is not alot. Good Luck on your recovery!! I wish you the best!!

wilberto_agosto_cuevas
Rating
If you want lb. fast try meat lots and lots of meat.

Keep up the good work and you're one of the few people that battles anorexia and ask about if you're in weight. I know you can win the war.

christina h
GURRRRRL
your makin me feel bad,

i woke up. had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... then a burger at lunch wit fries and coke.
am now im eyeballing the bag of chips on the counter.
and its only one o clock..

but im 5'6 120 lbs.

:0

dicey7377
def not 2 much,sweetheart,sounds like a very healthy day,well done,u should be proud of urself! =) a hug 4 u! and me ! take care!

RZOE
Rating
it's going to take time, A LOT of time.
take it step by step... and slowly push yourself to feel a little more full each day... the weight isn't just gonna pile on either. it'll take time

Baron of Greatness
Rating
You didn't eat too much, you've eaten too little! You haven't had a sufficient meal at all today. Just healthy snacks. Make yourself a turkey sandwich or something...please.

Timanator!!!
you didn't eat much today...double everything and it will make you feel better...

Brenna M
Rating
Recovered anorexic here-
What you are going threw is really trippy. It's going to freak you out how much you actually are going to need to eat. Basically- you didn't eat nearly enough. I know, it seems like a TON but you aren't even close. Make an effort to eat more, even if you have to remind yourself to. Listen to your body. It will tell you when you are hungry.

Also- you wont become fat because here is the magic key to being healthy vs. Being fat. People who become fat don't become "hungry" they simply have a "craving". If you find yourself thinking "Oh man, I REALLY WANT A CUPCAKE" or something particular like that- recognize this as unhealthy eating behavior. When you think "Oh man, I should get something to eat." This is a healthy eating behavior.

Good luck! It really is worth it, I promise!

Simply Amanda
Rating
I understand that the doctors are trying to help you,but if you feel like your over-eating you should definitely tell your doctor.However,if your doctor thinks that gaining more weight would be a better idea,then follow his/her suggestions.

Hope I helped!

Thepartyhat
Rating
You did not eat to much today....
But first, How old are you?

summer-love♥
Rating
i eat alot more then that :P

so you def didnt eat too much :)

JUAN FRAN$$$
No not near enough. but hang in there and make up for it tomorrow.
Keep on fighting a few set backs don't mean a thing.

You definitely need to gain some weight that is way too light for your height.
Your height you need to weigh at least 120 to be healthy.
It is going to take awhile don't give up.

Isabella M
not even enough!!! u need to eat more girl!!!

George M
Rating
you so didnt have tooo much! its like you are starving yourself actually

srhblondebarbie
i think thats a very small amount for the day i could say you should definitely eat more, but im glad to hear that you're trying to overcome your disorder.

good luck!

van kedileri
not enough, not too much!
keep up the good work

me
Rating
no that isn't too much. it just seems that way where you haven't been eating. your off to a good start keep eating healthy and i hope you get better.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy