Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

Ashley W
How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know.

BECKBY
Please don't do that to your body! If you do loose weight you will not have the strength to enjoy whatever you want to loose weight for. In the long run you will ruin your health by binge dieting. Your heart and digestive system really get messed up. You will loose muscle,be pale and annemic, and look really bad too. It is best to do a balanced diet and the weight will come off gradually and stay off and you will feel great and look great too!

Jeannie
Answer's #10 & 15 , have it down pat, you can cut out the bad calories, but you need the healthy one's to maintain health.
Otherwise you will be sickly and not feel worth a crap. That would not be a good thing !!! Plus you will have to eat at some point and you will be trying to replace muscle.... that's a very hard thing to do.Your body will be in the famine mode and try to save every calorie as fat, nomatter what you do. So just chill and
skinny up the long term healthy way...Good Luck ~
Now get out there and dance '"work it girl " !! YOU CAN Do it !!

tampabayfriends
Here is what you need to do, if you are serious about losing weight and keeping it off. Eat 6 small meals a day about every 4 hours. Here what that will do for you, your metabolism will increase (i.e. Loose weight) and you will have more engry. If you go on a diet and eat less, your metabolism will slow down and store to fat. That is why diets dont work. Only the size of your fist, carbs (examples:baked potato, pasta, oatmeal, beans, corn, melon, apples, fat free yogurt, whole wheat breads)in one and protien (examples:chicken breast, swordfish, shrimp, turkey breast) in the other. You can also eat vegetables and salads with any meal, they dont have none or little fat). 30min cardo exercise every day. Any of these(examples: walking, jogging, swimming,running, biking, ect), Monday cardo, tues upper body (arms: curls, tricep extensions,pull ups, front press)(abdominals: leg pull crunch, leg raises), (chest: bench press, butterfly, pullover)(shoulders: front press, arm pullover, cross county skier machine)(back:seated row, lat pull downs, back extension)(YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IN ONE DAY, mix it up) wed cardo, thurs lower body (legs: leg pull,leg press, squats, lounges) fri cardo, sat upper. Sunday eat anything you want and dont exercising, you do this on sunday so your body doesnt go into starvation mode. YOU NEED TO TAKE SUNDAY OFF. If you stilck with this you will have a great body. also drink aleast 8oz of water daily! Stay away from Mcdonals, Wendys, ect because there is nothing good for you on the menu's even the salads are bad (beaon bits, cheeze, dressing, ect) Good Luck :)

shakedown1979
Not a lot....anyways if you starve yourself for 4 weeks and then even eat a piece of bread, you will gain a pound. Not a very good idea. Its a very very stupid idea actually.

Sir J
You can't. It would be temporary even if you could do it. The body would recovery its weight when you started eating again.

If you want to lose weight you have to do it slowly. Reduce your portions of food slowly to 1,000 or so calories. Get a trainer and start exercising. That's it.

masondixon0315
Rating
If you completely starve your body then in 4 weeks you will be dead if that is the look your going for.

Kacie H
you would die, so good luck!!

barbie89032
Rating
your body will actually stay the same for about 2-3 weeks or you might gain weight as it tries to stabilize and find any nutrients left in your body or you might just die :)

raziel_black13
about 40 pounds... if you are still alive. a friend did it and she was taken to the hospital at the 3rd week

adriana_pooh
Rating
you won't loose weight by starving yourself. that is bad for u. your metabolism will lower and thus won't help at all. try to eat proportionate amounts. the best way is to drink lots of water and exercise, which is the most important. eat fruits and vegetables, try eating salads and other healthy foods.

luna j
Rating
don't starve yourself u will gain weight and go to slim-fast its free and will help you lose weight ,meal plans ,weight tracker and more what ediet would offer

oceanlady580
Rating
YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW MANY POUNDS YOU WILL LOOSE YOU'LL BE DEAD STARVATION IS DEADLY

T.B
Rating
You must 1st ask yourself why do you wanna lose this weight??? Is it messing with your health?? Don't be consumed with such things,,, find out the root of your problem and I bet weight has nothing to do with it.

The women on t.v are airbrushed,,, some are really fit, but they aint starving themselves...They are disciplining themselves... by doing the things needed to get the body you desire,,plenty of work, excersise, water, proper rest.....eating more vegetables...good thangs.. and then a big bag of chips!!!!

Heckel
Rating
If you really starve yourself, you won't last 4 weeks.

Trevor S
Uhm you'd die from starving 4 weeks. But if you exercised daily for 4 weeks. That would be healthier and benifit you more than starving. Unless you want a disfigured skinny boney looking nasty *** body then yep starve :).

mustang-meggie
Rating
you are stupid.

starvation = death

have a little more self pride.

the master of truth
Its not a healthy way to lose weight. Your body will take calories from muscle and from other important tissues at a rate almost equal to what it will take from fat stored on your body. So you may lose weight, but you are losing 'good' weight.

If you want to lose weight, cut out empty calories. Like soda. I stopped drinking soda and I lost 15 pounds with no other lifestyle changes.

Curse you Dr. Pepper! lol!

x_chynadoll814_x
Rating
Your entire body weight, as you'll be dead and gone.

Edit: You can't survive on just 1,000 calories a day either, especially if you're working out. Try something around 1,500 a day, if you're that desperate to lose weight.

Mothersdaughter
I have a friend who did this as a way to shock cancer into remission. Suprisingly you only lose about 10 pounds but by the end of the first week you are so weak that you can't even get up and go to the bathroom without help.

Did the starvation diet work? Yes, that cancer was gone but 20 years later she got another form of cancer and she is now gone. I miss her a lot.

kndyss
please dont go anorexic on us. there are better ways to lose weight. try the 3 day diet or weight watchers works quite well

PG
Rating
If you eat right and exercise you can lose up to 15 ounds a month

mieldor76
Probally around 12-20 lbs,but and this is a big "BUT", the day you decide to eat again, it will all be absorbed and stored. You will put on about 2-4lbs per week in backlash. Don't starve yourself because you will be more likely to binge, and then fell guilty. Try to eat no more than 1,200 cal. per day and excersise for 30min per day. You will probally lose about 2-4lbs per week. Just don't stop, even if you have a bad day(eat tooo much like I did yesterday:( ) , Make up for it the next day by excersis. So g'luck and be healthy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy