Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I at a good weight or are people fooling me???HELP?
I am 13 and am 5'1 at 121-125 pounds. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see a chubby girl, my mom and sis tell me that I am just having illusions in my brain and that I am not fat and that i ...

Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5...

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height....

Ladies, what are the best ways to lose weight?
I'm a size 16 to 18 and would really like to lose some weight - I've already come down a bit, I was a 20 at one point, so I'm dead pleased but now I just need to lose a bit more, maybe ...

Is this person anorexic or naturally thin?
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin? I have a feeling he's only joking around being anorexic on his blog (i emailed him and that's what he said and he also said he doesnt have an ...

Help and please don't make fun of me?
iam 12 i weight 180.5 and am over weight HELP me i want to look skinny also am 5'7 please help i am so unhealthy
Additional Details

Do you really get fat after high school?
hi,
the picture below is me as of now...
im 17, 5'3, and about 111 lbs. i play softball and soccer almost year around. i swim constantly throughout the summer. i LOVE junk food. i can ...

Am i annorexic?
i used to be happy with my self.. but recently many things have just gone bad in my life and i dont have anycontrol of them
the only thing i can control is my body
lately iv been eating ...

I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional D...

Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1...

Why are americans fat? What do they eat for their meals? Burgers and burgers??
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I saw an old episode of Oprah and she said more than half of the american population are overweight.
Additional Details

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Chelsea R
I am 5'6" and weigh 95 lbs and I feel flabby and fat....should I? help!?

Additional Details
WHY do some of you have to be so rude?

rainbow_writer
Rating
I hate people like you. Get help.

R. S.
Not at all.

BellaJ_DDils
Rating
You and Emily C both need help. Either you're so ill that you actually believe you're fat, or you're just a narcissistic attention freak. Either way, it's serious. Your height/weight ratio is dangerously off. I picture you dying as you type your last question to the public of Yahoo Answers. Get help please.

Lady J
You just posted a question about eating an entire pizza and wanting to throw it up. Please get professional help. I think you have an eating disorder.

Choose_abstinence
Rating
EW you are anorexic! Everyone says you need to see a doc or shrink and I agree. Your not well. Get help then gain lots of weight. You should weigh 130 to 160 pounds!

Emily C
Rating
I am 3 inches taller than you and I way the same.I am athletic and healthy. If you feel fat go get a nice pair of jeans that fit and have a haelthy snack. If you are like me you are not fat

phylobri
Rating
Have you seen a doctor? You are severly underweight and if you feel fat at 95 pounds I think you better seek some help with a doctor. I can't give the right advice for this question and I doubt anyone else can- a doctor needs to do an assesment and talk to you personally about this. Take care of yourself.

The nu cancer
Rating
I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME HELP!!!

Daniel
Rating
i can help your body shape work! the program is fast and safely. for more information and Free Consultation, please go www.enjoyslim.com.
!*This is serious weight control program, if you not serious to, please do not waste your time, thank you*!

Cybele
Rating
I was 5'3" and 90 lbs once and was terribly ill mentally and in bad shape physically. I would advise you to seek professional help because it sound like you could be in danger of getting thinner, further putting yourself at risk. These sorts of problems don't get better if you ignore them

sunflare63
Rating
Take the flabby and fat and turn it into muscle and then
the weight will come on quicker...and eat more beef !

♥Allison♥
No you are perfect maybe 10-15 pounds underweight. The reason why you think that is like you see all these people on tv like a twig. Try not to be a Tyra Banks be yourself.

chels
Rating
You should not feel fat. I am 5'6'' and weigh more than that. I am not fat. Actually, most people would call me very skinny. I bet you are in great shape, so don't worry!

alex
Rating
you are underweight. I feel that way too, and I used to be annorexic, you should seek help. You will feel flabby because there is something you need to know, no matter how skinny you get most women will still have "a belly" and a little fat on them.

someone 5'6'' should be:

115-154 ibs

I would suggest you,
eat more than you normally do (to gain weight) but try to cut out fast food as it is unhealth for you.
don't do any cardio exercise, just try some pushups and sit ups and your stomach will get harder and you won't feel as flabby.

BajaRick
you need to gain weight if your flabby its cause your lazy and have no muscle tone

Papa Joe
Rating
I voted for the first two answers GET HELP

Fl Brazilian
No...I'm 5'5 and i weigh 130 pounds!!! You need to get help like a psychiatrist or something!!!

Will M
No?
I'm nearly a foot taller than you, I don't know what's the average for folks for your size...
@_@

THEMENACE47
its possible to be 95 lbs and in terrible shape, if that describes you then be thankful its not worse and tighten up a little bit.

you shouldnt feel fat though, 95 is a long way from problematic

vampirotics
did you even need to ask this? the answer is no, if anything your underweight.

kenoa9
Rating
I f you gain a few pounds you would be even more perfect than you are right now.Eat and get some exercise to tone your body.You do`nt want to end up looking like a bag hanging over a bundle of sticks.Please take care of yourself there is no one like you.I know women that are huge but they still have people around them that love them and find them attractive.

Priscilla Mason
Rating
Are you a pole? Why would you feel fat at that weight? I'm 5'7 and weigh 125, I can assure you no fat here! My *** is, but who doesn't love that?

caffsans
Rating
you are too skinny =being fat is in your mind=talk to someone about it

winter wonderland
Rating
No, my god I am 5'6" and I weigh 165 and I am only 10 pounds over weight. God eat some easter ham girl. You are just fine. If you do not believe me go see you family doctor.

youran_lee
Rating
dont lose weight!!! my sister is 5'2 and she ways 92 pounds, and people say shes too skinny. too skinny isnt good.

Jen
Rating
Omg, please please go get help.

Postal Professor
Rating
Yes, you should seek professional help.
You are not fat by any means, you are slowing dying from malnutrition.

(+_+) B
you're underweight. eat bacon!

YourPathetic
Stop looking for attention and grow up! By the way, a girl who is only 95 pounds is NOT attractive.

heart o' gold
Rating
Seek help. You're way underweight.

Izzy
Rating
Get professional help

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy