Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Which is better for me?
Should I make a corn dog or an ice cream cone?...

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

What is your favorite exercise and why?
And your favorite exercise machine? What results have you gotten, and why? What machine do you recommend for weight loss? Thanks!...

blondy!
I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height.

Tom M
fine lol...

Passionate C
Rating
a little skinny I am 5'7 and in my opinion look best at 135 which I as before I had my last baby and will be again soon lol .Love yourself no matter the size thats whats important.

Jessika
that sounds thin, fo rbeing 5'6

Greenman
Go to the CDC website and calculate your Body Mass Index and find the answer for yourself! It's easy.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/

kaz
weight can go under a number of factors; muscles can make you appear heavier.

Cheeka
Rating
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

this website tells you what you should be at .......YOU ARE FINE

husker_mania
WebMD has a lot of great articles on this topic. Check it out. Hope I helped.
btw...that sounds about right

Silvia C
yeah

Camara s
your ok =]

Gatsby216
Have your body fat tested. That person can make a more complete assessment of your overall weight and fitness.
a>

Jen-jen
Rating
yeha its fine ..i mean you are skinny though

suomi08
that's about right, i'm 19 6'1" and 185.

wondering
you're fine.
if anything your slightly under.

bo75007
Rating
have a look at the BMI calculators.

You are close to being underweight. You are on the very low end of normal weight, if you were to lose 5 pounds you'd be classified as underweight which of course begs the question.... why are you concerned about your weight?

Robert K
Rating
sounds about right

erica
Rating
im the same height and wieght as u ur fine

m i c h e l l e < 3
yah. i think that is the normal weight range for someone ur age. you can research BMI which is body mass index to see where you range that i pasted below. hope this helps.

schneider2294@sbcglobal.net
Yes, you sound like you are good to go.

Nonyabusiness
Rating
sounds good

fdm215
Yes, you would be considered slim and well within the healthy weight range by any standard...except maybe America's Next Top Model! Just kidding. You're fine - don't worry. :)

Prodigy
You should be somewhere between 120-140. And you're right there! Perfect!

non_plastic__mannequin
yeahh fine sounds like a good weight as in skinny.
no no no honey! youh dont want average because alot of our population is overweight so dont look there for standards

Jabrayah
Rating
That is good, your fine.

tantalizinq ♥
Rating
that is a healthy weight for someone your age & height. anything from 120-162 is a healthy weight based on your BMI (body mass index)

jo_momma_82
Rating
I'm sorry that society has pushed the "ideal body image/ weight" thing so much that you actually came to yahoo answers to see if total strangers approve of your size..... I'm not even being sarcastic, I was the same way at your age.

viewAskew
Rating
perfect!

Judy
Yes, that's just about right.

arubishka
Only 18 and you're already obsessing with your weight. Stop worrying about the numbers, and start concerning yourself with being healthy. Concentrate on other MORE important things in your life right now.

bballgurlie119
Rating
http://www.consumer.gov/weightloss/bmi.htm

check out your BMI..

here's what..I'm 18, 5'6' and weigh the same as you..
i hope that's okay!! If not..that's not good..
lol

god is love
Rating
im 5'5 and 120 ur just fine!!

Froggie
Rating
yep, thats great, good on you, just remember to have your daily in take of fruit/veg, and also meat and calcium. I was only 98 lbs at your age and looked like a skeleton, but you are in the perfect range, i hope this helps, and also dont forget to drink lots of water, it keeps the munchy attacks down cleanses your kidneys and keeps everything in perfect working order for you, Goodluck!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy