Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

What is your favorite exercise and why?
And your favorite exercise machine? What results have you gotten, and why? What machine do you recommend for weight loss? Thanks!...

Is 108 overweight for someone 5"1?

Additional Details
well for a long time i was bilemic and was told to gain weight now i want to lose it ...

Can you still drink Coke and lose weight with exercise and diet?
Even if it's one or two sugar cokes a day....

Im I Fat ?
Im 5'7 and 122 -125 pounds and i feel like im a whale. Whats the right weight for me ?...

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

blears100
I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional Details
when i get munches i eat an apple are banana so i dont eat lods of junk i plan on eating the same

GreenHornet
Rating
So which is better, fat or brain-dead?

Julie B
Rating
You might get fat and not burn up as many fat cells but smoking pot makes you stupid and burns up brain cells....gee, don't know which is more important to you.

spiritxx
Rating
Hiya blears
the mind boggles, you don't mind filling you body with chemicals, bur your worried about putting on a little weight if you stop smoking pot, get your priority's in order, stop smoking pot and eat healthy meals... Pot slows your metabolism down, Food get your metabolism going........ :-)

phillipt27
Rating
thats retarted....it wont happan. and when you quit smokint weed, you will wanna get up and go do something...i.e. work - out maybe....you will not get fat. promise... i smoked from like 7th grade all the way till last december (im 22 now) and i didnt get big. time coomes when getting high and watching re-runs of family guy does really get old....holleR

Citizen Mac
Rating
the health risks are higher if u continue to smoke--it makes sense to quit

peter s
no but you will lose your pot!! belly

Me
Rating
well then eat every two hours but tiny portions like one on those tea cup plates you can eat apples and all that jazz then start walking around your block or whatever

ash
you wont have the munchies any more so you should be fine.

Reg J
Rating
In its most simplistic form stopping smoking will make you fitter which will mean you can do more exercise thereby not gain any weight and feel better

Greatwhitefett
Rating
NEVER stop smoking. Bad idea to see the world for what it is.

old know all
Only if you eat instead.

jenjl22000
no brain verus a little weight. Why dont you just exercise.

zzHoUnDzz
Are you kidding?Pot makes you eat more,,like twinkies etc. lol

This Is Not Honor
Here is my weight control diet advice for everyone.....

DON'T EAT ! ! !

bumbleboi
Rating
Putting on weight in any situation is a matter of choice in terms of diet, you sound like you know what is good and bad for you so I really doubt you will have a problem. Just remember, weight management is not just a matter of diet but also one of excersise!

Marie
Rating
no you will not get fat. just eat healthy. And smoking pot so you dont get fat is a pretty poor reason to be a chronic.

CHRIS S
Rating
go on a low fat diet and exercise a bit then you will not put weight on

Dandylion
Rating
It may do, but surely putting on a lil weight is better than the damage your doing ot your body at the mo. If your really concerned about your weight then try snacking on healthy things between meals and exercise regularly.

tigerjennie2006
Rating
i thought people that smoke pot tend to eat more because of the "munchie" thing that happens... im no pot expert here but i have always heard you eat more when you smoke.

sophieb
Rating
you can buy supplements with chromium picolonate from your health food store that would speed up your metabolism. And, why do you think you need 3 meals a day? Metabolism slow down comes with age (like age 55) If you want to stay thin then walk, exercise, and pull yourself away from the computer and play a few sports and have fun. Pot, at least here and many other states is still illegal. Even caffeine speeds up metabolism, tea too.

F34
Interesting question. I don't think so as the munchies will stop so you'll eat less!

Chocoholic
I just gave up & feel less hungry,I doubt u will put on weight.

wozza.lad
No but you will know what day it is ¡

Mattshottie
Rating
No way you'll be healthier.I stopped after years of doing it,you just need to exercise keep in shape.I feel so much better now.

clusterbusterman
Rating
No, you won't get fat from stopping pot.

Pothead.

riley1dog
you will get fat, dont quit. Why would you want to quit? Just hang around and get high and stay high dont worry about getting you life in order.

susanwtkn
Rating
No you wont get fat but you stop talking cr*p

Kevin Mac
Rating
Only if you start eating loads of junk. You might feel a little more inclined to do something a little more active than just zoning out in front of the playstation or pc, and a little exercise wouldn't hurt your weight either. Good Luck. Drugs are evil!!!!!!

DJ R
You will have more energy if u stop so u can do more exercise, so i shouldn't think u would put much weight on.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy