Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

What is your favorite exercise and why?
And your favorite exercise machine? What results have you gotten, and why? What machine do you recommend for weight loss? Thanks!...

Is 108 overweight for someone 5"1?

Additional Details
well for a long time i was bilemic and was told to gain weight now i want to lose it ...

Can you still drink Coke and lose weight with exercise and diet?
Even if it's one or two sugar cokes a day....

Im I Fat ?
Im 5'7 and 122 -125 pounds and i feel like im a whale. Whats the right weight for me ?...

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

<3
Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to do

uknowulvemi
Rating
nope. you are perfect. :D

Rebeca
i don't know put a pic next time

Mika
Rating
No.

needs help!
Rating
no, i am 15 and i weigh 113. you are the average weight of a teenage girl =)

mrsjosephjonas23
105 for a teenager is not fat... at all!
you're actually quite healthy.
just look at yourself in the mirror and say im gorgeous
and it always works =]

im HOT.
Rating
no.ur def not fat.im 14 5'3'' and 110.im not fat.so ur not either.
dont worry about if ull have other things to worry about.wehn u do turn 14

Angel Diva Love
hell no i am 13 and weigh 112 lbs and am 5'3 the last time i measured it which was a few months ago

u sure are skinny dont worry lol

Steph.x
No way!
I'm 13 and 77 pounds (5.5 stone).
But I'm like 4'9

laurenjulia
Rating
no! you are perfectly fine! don't get worked up.

La Vie Boheme
Rating
You should weigh more at your height.

Peek a Boo ! =)
no not at all

Lumberjack for Life
Rating
You don't sound it. But if you feel bad about your body shape, try joining your school's track team or doing some individual exercises.

BrIDGetTe
this is a perfectly normal weight. I know girls in 5th grade whoo are 5'1 and 145 lbs.! you are very good. that is a perfect weifght. dont worry bout it.

Alex B
Rating
I think you already know what the answer is.

Call Me Flap
no its normal i think

pomegranatepants
Rating
no. get over yourself already.

franchick
Rating
At 13 years old you should not be worrying about your weight! you should be enjoying your childhood!
But anyway:
at 5'4 and 105 your BMI is 17.5
If your BMI is less than 18.4 you are underweight for your height. So no you are not fat you are actually underweight, not by alot but you are.
Are you eating enough calories every day? People who are underweight may be at risk from health problems, including loss of bone density, malnutrition and irregular periods.

However, you may be naturally slim and will not need to change your eating habits. The best way to ensure that your weight is healthy for your height is to speak with your GP.

Try to get up to your ideal weight if you can. You can up your calorie intake but make sure you're eating a healthy, well-balanced diet. Some types of exercise burn more calories than others so make sure you're eating more calories than you're using.

So I would seriously consider seeing your GP because at 13 and thinking you are fat is not mentally healthy so speak to the doctors they will be happy to help and build up your confidence.

Really hope this info is use full.

Good luck and BE HAPPY!!!! :-)

Abi H
Rating
No your skinny!!

i hate people that do this...maybe it's just for attention!!

Unknown
no

JONAS BROTHERS FAN 4 EVER!
no way

Alana Lama -Go Eagles-
Rating
You are as big as a house. =o

I dont know how heavy 105 pounds is because we dont use punds in my country.

Ben C
Rating
No.You're fine.Take it from a fitness freak like me. You're not fat.I would so totally date you.How's your looks?

rodeao
Rating
no, that is a good weight for your height.

Christine
no... i was 115 when i was 13 and its average, maybe even a little underweight.
Check your BMI online
http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx
theres one site.. that will tell you if you are the correct body mass index.
i hope this helps...
and it really does not matter if you are overweight or average as long as you are happy wih your body and the way you look. dont let anyone tell you you are not good looking.. only you can judge yourself.

Kelly D
Rating
nope. i am 14years old, 5 foot, and 105 and im just about average so your actually underweight for your age and height. dont worry bout it,
hope i helped

rmblnrose311
By the numbers NO!!!!!!!! Average weight is usually 100lbs for 5ft and 5lbs for each in taller. (That would be120 lbs) So you seem underweight. Maybe you are being too hard on yourself. I'm sure you are beautiful. Stick thin is NOT beatiful.Look at reall pictures of women and try not to compare yourself to celebrities and magazines. They are all airbrushed anyway.

Catskill Murph
Rating
Doesnt sound like your fat to me.

bella
no you are NOT fat. for some one of 5'4 stature they should ideally weigh between 115-130

Sexy McGee
The only way your fat is if you weigh 205 pounds in the afternoon.

ciao.

Kate
You are not fat! But if you are not happy with yourself you could start exercising, even a little will make you feel much better about your body.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy