Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Help and please don't make fun of me?
iam 12 i weight 180.5 and am over weight HELP me i want to look skinny also am 5'7 please help i am so unhealthy
Additional Details

Do you really get fat after high school?
hi,
the picture below is me as of now...
im 17, 5'3, and about 111 lbs. i play softball and soccer almost year around. i swim constantly throughout the summer. i LOVE junk food. i can ...

Am i annorexic?
i used to be happy with my self.. but recently many things have just gone bad in my life and i dont have anycontrol of them
the only thing i can control is my body
lately iv been eating ...

I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional D...

Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1...

Why are americans fat? What do they eat for their meals? Burgers and burgers??
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I saw an old episode of Oprah and she said more than half of the american population are overweight.
Additional Details

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Which is better for me?
Should I make a corn dog or an ice cream cone?...

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

Ashley
Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5'4. do i need to loose weight? if so how much? and are my friends right am i THAT skinny?

koalabear105
Rating
You are not fat you are skinny mayebe to skinny I'm 5'2 and I way over 98 so if you are less then a hundredf pounds not good

ilovefredgeorge
Rating
Honey, if you were my friend I would give you a hug. It sounds like you have low self esteem and need help. Your friends should never call you those hurtful names! You need to be happy with yourself, just the way you are and if you do feel a little lazy or tired, go outside and just have a run.

jimobasa
You are skinny and you do NOT need to lose any weight

*ACDC*
Run and exercise alot and you will put on a whole lot of lean muscle. as a result you will weigh more than before but you will be healthier. You are not even grown enough to be worried about your weight this much it fluctuates as you go through all the various stages of puberty. You seem to me to be at healthy weight. probably you are on the thin side though.

jsardi56
Rating
Your friends are right. You are too thin for 5'4". Please don't go below 1000 calories a day and try not to throw up.

Karen Anne Carpenter (March 2, 1950 – February 4, 1983) was a highly successful American singer and drummer. She and her brother, Richard, formed the successful duo The Carpenters. Sometimes referred to as the girl next door by the media, Karen Carpenter is considered by some to be one of the most important American female popular vocalists of the 20th century.

The autopsy stated that Carpenter's death was the result of emetine cardiotoxicity due to anorexia nervosa. Under the anatomical summary, the first item was heart failure, with anorexia as second. The third finding was cachexia, which is extremely low weight and weakness and general body decline associated with chronic disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Carpenter

Security Lady
if you look at a medical chart based on your height you are under weight, and a doctor may say you would need to actually gain weight. If you are eating 3 normal sized meals a day and they consist of protein, whole grains, and plenty of fruits and veggies you are doing fine and probably have a good active metabolism. If you are feeling fat you may be truly upset about something else. As a female we all attack our looks first and that is something we should not do. You are by no means fat and what you should value and be concerned with is you on the inside. Good luck and keep positive.

Lovely Lady
umm honey, your tiny and you need to not be so insecure. If you get all consumed with your weight at 13 your going to ruin your life!!!!! Your tiny eat, and stop throwing up!!!! Good Luck!

Fussy
You are not fat. You should get help.

Jill L
You are very thin. Rule of thumb is 100 pounds for 5 feet, with another 5 pounds per extra inch (for females). That would put you at 120, give or take 10 or 15 pounds for individual differences. Since you are so young, you might have hit a growth spurt and your weight needs to catch up.

What do your parents think?

♥Music or Misery♥
Rating
well it seems like your skinny to me! but if you dont feel confident with yourself then you can lose a FEW pounds. i wouldn't lose any more that!!!! but if your doctor says that you overweight THEN try and lose weight!!!!

a bay bay gurl!
Rating
if ur so skinny then why do ya need to lose weight? but if u think ur 2 fat ur not my 13 year olddaughter is5"4 and weighs 113 and shes barely underweight hun!!

King of all Lizard Kings. Beotch
No! You are perfectly normal in size. Stop worrying about that. Your probably not even done growing...

kearneyconsulting
Based on your description you are not overweight.

jennigalindo
Rating
You are NOT Fat! Infact it sounds like you are about 10 to 15% below what you should weigh. Take it from me, I was an anorexic and a bulimic and it is not worth it. I am 5'6'' and managed to get down to 84 pounds. I am now a healthy 130. I still feel fat, but that is something I will have to deal with forever. You need to find something about yourself that you really like and focus on that, instead of your weight. Remember you need to like yourself first and the rest will come naturally. Good Luck!

I Love My Friends
Hi There, I think you are not fat. Your weight is good. You should tell yourself that im not fat. Its up to you if you want to loose weight or not. No one can make or tell you to loose weight. Or you can ask God to help you out with this. He is there for you. God loves you so much. God bless you. Be brave good luck on it.

rhsaunders
For that age and height, a hundred pounds is fine. If you don't add any more height, you could weigh 120-130 when fully grown, and look fine.

Karen H
You are under weight. I'm sorry i just can't grasp that you think that you are fat. I'm also 5'4, and i weigh 140.Your friends are correct, you are very skinny and should think about gaining about 20-30 pounds.

Good luck!

Sarah
Rating
omg no way you are so not fat. im younger than you and I way 100 pounds lol. dont worry. you probably think yourself fat because of pier pressure or pubrity or something.

prothenb
Rating
It sounds like you are developing a mental disorder consisting of a combination of anorexia, bulimia and a lack of self-respect. You should try to get some counseling before your health begins to suffer. You are a young adolescent and at this stage in your life, proper nutrition is extremely important for mental and physical development.

*Mrs*Brightside*
Rating
people like you are soo annoying when you know these things and come one here for attention, ask you parents!

Erica M
Rating
You are under weight and have a serious mental problem if you think you are fat.

Hottie
Yes you r skinny so no you don't need 2 lose weight you need 2 gain wight. I think your friends are right.

Lauren
Rating
you sound really thin. your friends are right about you being thin but i don't think that you are anorexic. you need to gain some weight. by the way, don't let your friends get on you like that. they'd stop if they were good friends.don't worry about your weight. soo many girls wish they were thin like that and you don't need to fret. much love<3

kbrennan2111
You have a Bmi of 17.1, which is calculated to be underweight. However mine is less than that and I am skinny but in great shape. Just eat right and think about yourself how you want to, dont listen to your "friends" taunts.

Skullhammer
At this point, I think the more pressing concern is that you learn how to spell correctly. It's "lose," not "loose."

trish0247
Rating
No you don't need to loose any weight. But if you feel a little chunky get yourself a hobby and put your extra time there to stop thinking about the weight. You are way too young to be considering a diet plan.

AZNLUCK
Rating
You shouldn't lose any weight, I'm the same height as you and weigh 105 lbs. and my friends all say I'm extremely thin, besides there are girls the same height as you but weigh a lot more, does that make THEM fat? No.

Bottle
Rating
your BMI is 17 which means that you are underweight. you are skinny, you do not need to lose weight, on the contrary actually. Please stop trying to lose weight by throwing up, your teath will decay.

♫amazing♫
Rating
omg shut up. you know you are skinny. you need to go to counseling or something. it sounds like you have an eating disorder.

DH
5' 4 " and less than 100 pounds is very skinny and at your age you should have some fat for reproduction development and cycle as well as general health.... Don't lose weight and go to a counsellor and doctor, you may have a problem.....please do this...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy