Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i annorexic?
i used to be happy with my self.. but recently many things have just gone bad in my life and i dont have anycontrol of them
the only thing i can control is my body
lately iv been eating ...

I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional D...

Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1...

Why are americans fat? What do they eat for their meals? Burgers and burgers??
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I saw an old episode of Oprah and she said more than half of the american population are overweight.
Additional Details

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Which is better for me?
Should I make a corn dog or an ice cream cone?...

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

Izzo foshizzle
Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Daniel S
Rating
Yes, and if you are go on a diet, or get off the computer to go outside and exercise.

paddymayblue
Rating
Your not Fat just Festively Plump

elena b
i thnik youre sick in the head if youre that skinny and you think youre fat

chouli1
Not at all! For a twelve year old you sound just right to me.

J *
No

NONAME
Rating
no that sounds about right in fact this bmi calculator website says its a normal weight for you heres the link http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/bmicalculator.aspx?htft=4&htin=8&wtlbs=86&bmi=1

Mister-meaner !
Rating
NO ! Cop on ! Your a human not a piece of meat to be wieghed. Once your healthy thats all you should focus on !

Basketball fo life!
u r not fat if u think u r fat then u r weird u r normal weight

3teacher
No, you are not fat at all!! If anything, that sounds really light to me.

the_bestsinger
no my Friends were about 170 -161 so your under weight for your age you should be about 100pounds bout your fine

~!!soccergirl4ever!!~
No, your skinny!
Cause I have a friend that is 12 and she ways 100 pounds and she isn't fat she's skinny but tall. So, if you think your fat, that either means you are getting taller which is good. So, you are skinny, you aren't fat and im telling you the truth.

< I really hope I helped>

poeticjustice
Rating
Don't listen to the negative comments, you're not fat. You should think about being healthy more than about how much you weigh, healthier foods, and exercise, are much better in the long run, regardless of how much you weigh. (for example, swimming, or playing a sport, or even gym class will keep you healthy.)

King
Rating
No you are not fat. i dont get it why do you worry about this. people dont care as long as you are happy

Casey
No your average size. If you are still concered go to www.teenhealth.com and do the BMI calulator. I'm about your age and am 5' 1 1/4'' and weight 78 and a little underweight.

DustMonkey
Rating
i cant see you anyway so how am i supossed to know but by the sound of your weight your probably not fat

*Cole*
Rating
You're pretty much right in the middle...

http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx

go enter your info there and it will tell you if you are a healthy weight , but you are. I promise.

bunnies
Rating
hey dont you have to have parental permission to be on here?
Kid-- you're not fat at all.

Kortniee
no not at all

Jill V <3
Rating
no. you're just right for a twelve year old.

Beer Advocate
Rating
No.

ummmm...
Rating
ummmmmmmmmm....NO

Cerebal
normal weight

basketball_dancediva
Rating
jesus. you are not fat im the same hight and i weight 100. and that is considered normalfrom a doctor. so you are definatly NOT fat

tenzie
no im 11 and i weigh 90 im am at a healthy weight so are you im 4'10

Solavent Corn
No...you don't sound very fat. In fact, you seem kinda skinny.

chode boy fresh
Rating
no you need to gain some muscle weight

Lorreign
Rating
A 12 year old (female) child
who is 86 pounds
and is 4 feet and 8 inches tall has
a body mass index of 19.3,

which is at the 66th percentile,

and would indicate that your child is at a healthy weight.

What's Up?
No you are not fat! Who are you listening to ? You are fine and if any thing at 86 pounds you are under weight not over weight.

Anthonee V
Rating
your crazy your too young to be worried about that your still growing up just be active

Go KU!!!!!!
Rating
no!!! wat the hellz rong wit u???ur stupid if u think ur fat!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy