Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Which is better for me?
Should I make a corn dog or an ice cream cone?...

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

omega
Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest. Will this get in the way with that?

recca
Rating
yes becuz salt n butter

mtchndjnmtch
Rating
If you are working out and burning the fat, that little amount of fat intake is not going to matter.

Tsunami
Rating
don't use butter ad stuff good thing to fill up on.

Zeta!!!
Rating
Nothing is really bad for you as long as its taken in moderation. Popcorn is actually supposed to be a healthy snack. But a small amount. A large movie theatre popcorn isn't good for you, get something small and split that with someone. Don't get butter and check out how much sodium there is, if there's a lot of salt on it you're not helping yourself. And make sure you drink lots of water, popcorn can actually dehydrate you.

Cubs rule
unbuttered popcorn is not fattening, it is the butter and salt that makes it bad.

Girly Erica
I know that on most diets popcorn is highly recomended! Its good for you because its not very fattning. Its kinda like rice cakes. You can eat a lot of it without gaining weight.

Barby P
fattening? yes. disgusting? no.

im telli'n you, you shouldnt worry too much about popcorn.
(so far, no one has critisized popcorn besides you)
): frown

Booga Nogga
It depends what u have on it

ToSunnyMexico
Rating
Movie theater yes, The home stuff isn't too bad. They have a new healthy popcorn that's only 30 calories and comes in a little bag. I like it a lot.

Clay24
Rating
No it healthy its corn

equi_star33
If it is not microwaved or if it doesnt have butter or salt. Only air popped popcorn doesn't

CRG
No not at all. But stay away from the salt and butter.
Redenbackers is great and even has 98% fat free popcorn and slighty sweet and slighty salty, it's really good!

Good Luck! ~crg

Happy- Go
no not really

♥ Etheria ♥
Rating
Eat it plain with no salt or butter and it is healthful.

Have a hippy happy, tippy tappy Tuesday (;

N
Get the low fat or reduced fat microwave popcorn. It's a good snack without too many calories or fat. Check out the nutrition facts.

Lauren R
Not if you take the plain kind with NO salt and NO butter.

But thats nasty...dont bother.

Daisyhill
Rating
Dont eat the sort with butter on..make your own and add a LITTLE salt.

tam tam
not exactly.
Its just the salt and butter yhat is fattening to your body

Joe S
Rating
Popcorn (1oz)
Saturated Fat (g)

Total Fat (g)
Popcorn, air-popped
0.2g

1g
Popcorn, oil-popped
1.4g

7.9g
Popcorn, caramel-coated w/peanuts
0.3g

2.2g
Popcorn, cheese
1.8g

9.4g

popbobcat
popcorn is not fatting is nothing is on it

boricuabbabe
no popcorn is not unhealthy. only the butter maybe but scince you use the light kind i think you are fine. to tighten your stomach i recomend eating fruits like apples, carrots, grapes, whatever you like. but sit-ups are the BEST. start with seeing how far you can go, untill your tierd and you think you cant go anymore. then do 20 a day and work you way up to 40,80 or as high as you can go. (dont over stress yourself because that dosnt help at all. only go till your tierd.) runing a mile or 2 a day can build up your stanima and really work your stomach. ive also heard, if you want to give it a try, that pool laps also do wonders. ok well i hope that helps. good luck and God Bless !_!

shans girl
Rating
its actually not that bad. and if you dont have butter, its actually a farely healthy snack. just dont eat it everyday :)

world80
Read the nutrition label on the popcorn package. Everything you need to know is there.

pspslim74
in order to make it, you need oil. then ontop of that, there is salt and butter. it tastes great but expect to gain a little wieght if you eat alot or too often of it.
to be a little more clear. one corn is equivalent to two mcdonald's fries. you be the judge. i say that's bad.

jameslankford
unbuttered is not fattening.

light butter is mildly fattening, but still not bad

buttered is moderately fattening, still ok as a snack

extra butter, movie style is fattening and you should not eat.

Adrian D
Popcorn without butter is still fatty but not that much(about 10 grams of fat)

erica<3
Rating
OH YEA. it will get in the way

united9198
Theater popcorn is very fattening even without butter. All popcorn uses some form of fatty product to cook it.

yipyipyip
Rating
Not until you put the salt & butter & cheese on it...

gimmegimme
Rating
Not really.

honestly?...kool
Rating
Im pretty sure most everything is fatty....But yeah it has butter and salt on it so yeah

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy