Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Which is better for me?
Should I make a corn dog or an ice cream cone?...

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

horse-crazy-girl
Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details
hahaha im on summer holidays!!! i hav no homework!!!

dollar
gender makes a difference. that aside, your description in my opinion is not that of an over weight person.

p9c4
you are gorgeous

♡-:¦:-Little Miss Kayla-:¦:-♡
Rating
Perfectly normal. Honey, you are WAY to young to be worrying about your weight. Don't be like most teenagers that are concerned with that 24/7! Then eventually they end up going anorexic. You're fine!.. :]

ur daddy
ur okay, if anything ur under weight!! LOLZ

serena emory; {22}
Rating
im 14 & im 100lbs & 5ft, but i think im exeptionally small.
you're probably fine. seems about the size of most of my friends when we were 13.

i'd have to see you though.
i mean, a lot of the weight could be from muscle.

Jacob M
Rating
do people call you fat??if so you could lose 20 pounds or soo if not then no!

but bye the looks of it your about 15 pounds over weight.

if you were a man you'd be about 2 but your a kid.

runintothepole
you are okay for the moment. you might want to lose maybe less than 5 lbs ish.

its average to be like at 5'2 and have a weight of 107-125 or 130 so i think you are fine. just to be sure...exercise!

Ben C
Rating
im 13 weigh 123 and am 5 8 and am considered underweight so you are avergae no need to fret

Advice_Giver
You are normal...and ok...!

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Geary C
Rating
certainly not overweight. you are too self absorbed. relax. go do your homework.

starjuice811
Rating
hmm it really does depend. you sound a little overweight, but you could look really skinny.

Kristin K
Rating
Your at a fine size. Just watch out what you do and eat because it might haunt you in the next couple of years as your body will change more...

Allegra S
Rating
You are not overweight! You are actually a tiny bit over for your height but this is for adults. But before growth sperths and just growing when a teen, most people. girls especially, add weight on. But it is there so that it can be stretched into height. So technechly, u r a couple pounds over, but don't be worried cuz u will be absoultley fine when you grow

Trinity
ur fine. if you have a lil pudge, don't worry about, its actually healthy!

Jughead fan :D
u r fine! my mom is tall, but she was 120 pounds when she was in middle school. ur fine!

Lizzy Ray
you are 100% good

Navan
Rating
You're OK but keep up the exercise.

Ann Barren
Rating
ur fine, nowhere even near to being over weight. If you feel fat, well thats normal. Just watch what you eat and exercize!

Allan O
Rating
I think you are fine! lolz!
Don't worry~ lolz
You can always exercise anyways if you're overweight!

stef08
you are okay but if u want to stay the way you are i would jog outside for an our everyday and not eat junk food like pizza and cupcakes..... u are 13 u will probably grow some more at least till ur 18 and also do a few sit ups every other day just so u dont get a little bit of a belly good luck!

shmogt
Rating
ur so young it doesnt matter, ur body will get taller or burn the fat soon anyway

makiya2012
im 14 and im your size so....

Craig Y
Rating
good

Sophie S
i think you are fine.

Megs (:
Perfectly fine (:

and healthy
just keep things persistant and your perfectly fine (:

good to see one 13 year old in good shape these days (:

jcfollower
Rating
Average Joe

<3K.o.l.i.e.
Rating
ur fine

JB
your average normall your algud

Charles & Elizabeth C
Rating
You are fine and normal.

austin b
dude you are fine

ReRe
Rating
You can check your status on an BMI chart. Just google a BMI chart and see where you fall.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy