Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height....

Ladies, what are the best ways to lose weight?
I'm a size 16 to 18 and would really like to lose some weight - I've already come down a bit, I was a 20 at one point, so I'm dead pleased but now I just need to lose a bit more, maybe ...

Is this person anorexic or naturally thin?
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin? I have a feeling he's only joking around being anorexic on his blog (i emailed him and that's what he said and he also said he doesnt have an ...

Help and please don't make fun of me?
iam 12 i weight 180.5 and am over weight HELP me i want to look skinny also am 5'7 please help i am so unhealthy
Additional Details

Do you really get fat after high school?
hi,
the picture below is me as of now...
im 17, 5'3, and about 111 lbs. i play softball and soccer almost year around. i swim constantly throughout the summer. i LOVE junk food. i can ...

Am i annorexic?
i used to be happy with my self.. but recently many things have just gone bad in my life and i dont have anycontrol of them
the only thing i can control is my body
lately iv been eating ...

I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional D...

Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1...

Why are americans fat? What do they eat for their meals? Burgers and burgers??
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I saw an old episode of Oprah and she said more than half of the american population are overweight.
Additional Details

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Mike
How many of you actually like to run?
Besides me. I used to hate it at first, but now I see the pounds dropping fast and my endurance has increased from a 13 minute mile in high school (its ok, you can laugh) to 7 miles in under an hour 3 times a week now. I feel addicted to running, is this normal? Or am I just different haha

A M
Yeah, you're normal. Most people who hate to run end up falling in love with running. I personally hate running. To me, running is like eating broccoli. I hate doing it, but I do it because I know it's good for me.

pinkribbon
Rating
When i need to I'll run and beat others in races it's not bad and it does lots of good things for our body

Ignorance is Bliss
Rating
i think its normal..kids at my school do that all the time....run...i think its an addiction really i mean i will run but only if i am in the mood or i feel fat...lol

ppierson44
i tried running once,but they caught me and told me to never do that again....i got into running in the army.yes, it is addictive.their not sure if its the adrenalin or the acids you create from the exertion,but, you do become addicted to it.you'll feel nervous and edgy if you don't get them.

knowalltheanswers
Yeah i totally agree. Running is sooo fun and once you start, you want to keep on going! But then again, I'm on the track team...

Indelible
Rating
I love to run...I run in the mornings ar around five and head home to shower and go on with my daily routine. However when schools out for the summer I don't run as much becuase of the heat but when I do I use the schools track.

just keep swimming :]
well i love track and running competitively and im really fast and a good distance runner too haha a 13 minute mile dude thats kinda sad i do a 6 minute mile and im a 6th grade girl haha but i guess thats pretty normal if you like to do fitness stuff

E Tee
i like to run i feel like im flying :] i was on the track team.

iRepIndiana
Rating
ur just different! its good that you like to run, seriously. at least you're not one of those ppl who eat their feelings =P

Tay G
just dont get addicted to losing weight..just run because its fun

Bree
I like running its just after I stop I feel horrible. When im running i feel fine though. Im not fat or anything I just have asthma so I try to avoid running.

Keta
Rating
No I like to run as well but I am nowhere near as good as you. LOL

But I do see my lbs melting...its a great way to relieve stress.

jeremy
Rating
i know running is a very healthy thing to do,
but i'm just not into it right now
running just feels like a chore to me

Nickname
Me!

GogoKlepto88
Rating
i like to run my mouth..

urrrp
Rating
yeah - enjoy it. I am addicted to it too but my knees etc are starting to wear out. Did a marathon when I was in high school in 3:38

**Ant**
Running is addicting
I used to hate it too
11 minute mile (just because I'm lazy)
Until my PE teacher suggested for me to be a sprinter
Now I'm the fastest 100 girl on my track team and our track team is HUGE (:

adam_peace_harmony2006
Yes, it's normal enforphins give you the runner's high and feeling of euphoria, however for ME, if you see me running come & help me because I'm being chased.

tjisnumber1
13 minute mile??? That is more of a fast walk. But no, you aren't different I enjoy running to, I just recently started so I could get in shape for football and I find myself liking to do it more and more.

Sarah
Rating
i love to run! im on track and enjoy it! it is hard work but it relieves my stress!! sometimes when i have freetime i listen to my ipod and just run for a couple hours after that im happy!

BBL GRL
running and exercise releases endorphins which make u feel good aswell as helping you loose weight i love to run as well its normal and keep it up your a very healthy guy

Nishant
Rating
Yes it's normal.
There is same condition for 1 of my friend also.

Dew-drenched Mushroom
Rating
I used to love running...but it makes my legs hurt way too much for me to really enjoy it now. So...you're probably pretty normal.

Trill Tate Getting 8-pac Back
Rating
I enjoy running for reasons other than it burns calories, fat, and it makes you look good.

Its normal to feel addicted to it, many people who run long distances enjoy running more than people who do sprints or don't run at all. Thats a big transformation that you did, you get props for that.

I myself made a transformation not as big as yours, I still worked hard. I ran a 7 minute mile worked it down to 5:00 in about 1 year...

chanel
Rating
i love to run its like my way of getting away from everything and i run 3 miles every day. its really great to see how well i feel after also.

BUB B
Rating
I seriously am addicted to running, it isn't excercise to me, but a necessity and I enjoy the feeling.

candace b
Rating
I used to run alot in school I was on the cross country team for a while. Running is a great stress reliever and you tone your whole body. It can be hard running long distances but you have to remember to pace yourself you dont have to sprint the whole run even tho im sure most couldnt if they wanted to anyway.

kaybee413
Rating
completely normal,
im 13 and i run almost 7 miles a day.
it keeps you in shape and makes you feel great during and after you run

Indy 500 Fan
it's ok

heythere
Rating
naw dude, i love running too! i have this weird thing where if i dont run for a while, my legs feel restless and i have to start moving! and run! plus, i always feel fabulous after i work out.

and good for you for dropping those pounds! keep it up!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy