Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height....

Ladies, what are the best ways to lose weight?
I'm a size 16 to 18 and would really like to lose some weight - I've already come down a bit, I was a 20 at one point, so I'm dead pleased but now I just need to lose a bit more, maybe ...

Is this person anorexic or naturally thin?
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin? I have a feeling he's only joking around being anorexic on his blog (i emailed him and that's what he said and he also said he doesnt have an ...

Help and please don't make fun of me?
iam 12 i weight 180.5 and am over weight HELP me i want to look skinny also am 5'7 please help i am so unhealthy
Additional Details

Do you really get fat after high school?
hi,
the picture below is me as of now...
im 17, 5'3, and about 111 lbs. i play softball and soccer almost year around. i swim constantly throughout the summer. i LOVE junk food. i can ...

Am i annorexic?
i used to be happy with my self.. but recently many things have just gone bad in my life and i dont have anycontrol of them
the only thing i can control is my body
lately iv been eating ...

I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional D...

Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1...

Why are americans fat? What do they eat for their meals? Burgers and burgers??
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I saw an old episode of Oprah and she said more than half of the american population are overweight.
Additional Details

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Do you get less hungry a few days after fasting?
i'm beginning to fast friday and i would like to know if during school hours next monday (i have this week off) if my stomach is going to growl during class?

*PPLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME...

curious
What is the easiest way to lose 45 pounds quickly?

lordofnotmuch
if ur smart, cut off ur head

magrathelaine
Rating
take me shopping lol

listacatrimmer
spend it

Almont00
Amputate both of your legs

nimz
Rating
chuck them in bin....lol

DRUMMERS RULE!
Rating
go anerexic...but...it's SO not healthy!

COOKIE MONSTER XD
Rating
Ask Jeeves. Better yet Ask Jared.

coffeemug
Cut off your leg.

philbertpheinstein
Rating
Cut off both arms.

įƒ¦ą® Queen B ą®įƒ¦
Rating
liposuction!!!!

KittyĀ®
No one wants to hear this but...exercise!
Swim,jog,fast walking,bike riding....anything that gets your heart rate up and keeps you moving and sweating.
Watch your diet: not too much red meat. Plenty of chicken/fish.

Watch the fast food,that stuff is loaded with fat and calories!!

Why do you want/need to lose 45 lbs in the first place?

Khusus_Buat_Ini
There's NO "easy" way to lose 45 pounds quickly, but exercise regularly and if you "can't", Cardio activities or at least move around for a good amount of time, just keep moving and moving whether its running, walking (walk fast recommended), jogging, and dancing,etc, any of your passions/hobbies will do AS LONG AS IT TAKES A LOT OF MOVEMENT. And of course that good eating habit, less grease, eat more veggies and fruits, start saying "WIN" (What's Important Now?) on your way to the fridge or when you're craving for that midnight snack...Basically, dedication & motivation to look good...but more importantly to FEEL good about yourself (and also knowing that you're getting healthier ;), good luck!

happy1hereā™„
First join the gym,start walking in a park,drink plenty of the spring bottled water,you will drink more water if it is from these bottles,I take 3 to the gym everyday!cut out all fast food and candies and don't cheat,it is a period of about 2-3 weeks and your new habits will take over!be sure to measure all your measurments coz sometimes you loose more inches then weight at first and this will help you not get discouraged!I just lost 90 pounds!you can do it!

redwings_dan
Rating
liposuction.

BONEĀ©
Get that monkey off your back

carebear16ol@sbcglobal.net
Rating
i agree with jason... if you lose it too fast, it will come back on really fast as soon if you slip...

tiakat333
Rating
i agree with coffemug. if you ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer. besides, what have legs evr done for you?

Jennifer J
Rating
I know you mean well. You want, you need to lose a lot of weight and you're hoping for a quick solution. But I'm going to level with you there are two serious downsides to getting your wish. One is that it's unhealthy to lose 45 pounds quickly. The second is that if you actually succeed, you will not have changed your lifestyle at all, meaning as soon as you achieve your goal, you'll start to gain it back. And down the road, you'll be back here on Yahoo Answers asking the same question again. The better path...take your time and make incremental changes in the way you eat and exercise. More healthy food, smaller portions. Regular exercise, especially aerobic.

nikki5
Rating
u could work out and eat a balenced diet that way u will lose some weight. if u want go on one of those shows on tv where they will help u lose weight fast and easier in a coupleof weeks

good luck

okGO!
Rating
binge and purge.

bhuvan_ravula
you can run and do jumping jaks

Karatemodel13
Rating
work out ...:)

faizcomp
Rating
walking mornings and afternoon

Ryan
i like the first answer. That works, but it will hurt. Run and don't eat carbs after 1pm.

Jason
To lose it quickly would not be good. The most effective weight loss is one that involves a permanent lifestyle change. Dropping weight quick is hard on the body and heart. Do it gradually, like a pound every week or so. More than that and you are likely to put it back on easily.

MinnesotaKate
First of all, it is not very safe to lose 45 lbs 'quickly'. Usually in magazines the average is 1-2 lbs a week to be in the healthy range. I would say go to your doctor and see if there is any medicine that could help you lose weight if you are overweight and really need to lose 45 pounds.

Sybill Patricia Trelawney
LIPOSUCTION

n4il_p0lish2000
liposuction

chosen_isaiah61
Atkins.. it may be unhleathy but I drop 6-8 lbs a week. and for people bigger they drop it faster.. and it is a lot less painless then cutting off your leg..

Confucius
cut/shave off all of your hair
one word: laxatives
three words: exercise, exercise, exercise.

extreme method?
liposuction
gastric bypass surgery

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy