Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I want to loose weight i am 5"2 and 189 lbs i don't eat alot of junk but i drink soda if i cut out the soda
would i drop most of my weight?And also what is the best tasting diet soda?...

Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. ...

Should i become anorexic just till i like my body?
im 14 and fat no joke.im not one of those girls who freak out over 1 or 5 pounds im literally fat at the verge of hitting 300 pounds!!!!!i know that anorexia is bad and so is bulimia but im so sick ...

Which is better for me?
Should I make a corn dog or an ice cream cone?...

Does drinking too much Diet coke make you fat?
Although diet coke or coke Zero have no calories I read somewhere that the chemicals in the drinks can slow weight loss and actually cause you to retain weight? Please clear this up for me??...

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

What is your favorite exercise and why?
And your favorite exercise machine? What results have you gotten, and why? What machine do you recommend for weight loss? Thanks!...

Is 108 overweight for someone 5"1?

Additional Details
well for a long time i was bilemic and was told to gain weight now i want to lose it ...

Can you still drink Coke and lose weight with exercise and diet?
Even if it's one or two sugar cokes a day....

dominic
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin?
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin? I have a feeling he's only joking around being anorexic on his blog (i emailed him and that's what he said and he also said he doesnt have an eating disorder and he's naturally thin) but in my mind he looks soo dangerously skinny.

http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_superstar_fab/2007/01/do_you_want_chi.html
Additional Details
OK he also said he's 5'9/5'10.

user 12
naturally thin

Gapple
Rating
well at first i he does look anorexic then again, these are pics and looks can be decieving so he could be a scrawny boi.

Guin B
He is VERY skinny but i dont think that he looks anorexic thin though

xoooooooo
naturally thin i think because anorexic people think they are fat even after they stop eating so he wouldnt be showing off his legs like that

metallicash
Rating
is that a boy!

he/she is anorexic and he/she denies it with the complete crap excuse of being "naturally thin" it is disgusting really and he?she will probably die

he is a complete liar he doesn't eat loads or he may do and then make himself be sick afterwards

prettyflower17
Rating
I think he's anorexic, read his thinspiration.

DikiDoo
He's Asian, they are all naturally 'that thin' until middle age and then the majority become very overweight!

Daniel M
Probably not anorexic, as his skull isn't as prominent as it would be in an anorexic person.

dragonbeauty_7
That's a boy????
From the things he's saying on there, he's probably anorexic.

Not_Here
Rating
What the!!?? He is very thin, I don't know. I know a guy who is thin, but not as thin as bryanboy. He measured his BMI, they said that he was totally underweight. So bryanboy might be on the dangerous side.

~*~kayla~*~
Rating
If he is joking about having an ED (eating disorder) he should shut the **** up. ED's are a serious thing. I should know I've been a struggling anorexic all my life. My anorexia actually started, however, when I was 14 (I'm now 17) when I reached 100 pounds (to the average person that may sound stupid but to someone with my mindset, it's not). I am 5'2" and 85 pounds and it is so hard to live every day having that constant nagging voice inyour head saying "Youre fat. Everyone is judging you. They want you to be perfect. You need to be perfect for them, Kayla." So, if he IS joking about having an ED he really shouldnt be.

Chris
I agree. He does look anorexic, even for a woman. Are you sure he's not a woman? He should check himself into the Betty Crocker Clinic and eat something. He must eat a lot of food or something.

sid_blue
it's really hard to tell..he's wearing baggy clothes and black tights which make your legs look even thinner..

i suffered from eating disorders and it's really sad for me to see this...

Booyakasha
anorexic but in denial.

Janine E
Rating
He not only looks very thin, but he looks utterly ridiculous as well! Someone should tell him so he does not continue going around making a fool of himself.

rokincow
Rating
i think it could be both
he may be anorexic but maybe its his problem u could maybe say its great how he is so naturally thin but make sure not 2 go anorexic!

Liddy is Lost
Rating
Well, from reading his blog, I'd say he definitely has a problem. He said he wants to weigh 50lb and is obsessed with weight/size of all the models.

I'd say he has a body image disorder and may well have an eating disorder. HTH : )

trishay79
Rating
um well my sis has a best friend that looks almost that skinny, female friend, she's about 6 feet tall and prolly weighs like 120 pounds or maybe less, anyways, she wears size 2 pants...which is like nearly impossible to imagine... and this friend claims she's always eating ant trying to gain wait and can't which I guess might be harder if you're tall to eat enuf but....

x-..lauren..-x
Rating
he doesnt look that skinny to me at all he looks sortve chinese and i rarely see any at chinese people they are normally petite in their own ways thts my opinion

stupid_blonde_from_hell
Rating
Gross

COOKIE
I am surprised you asked - the proof is screaming at you.

Jane E
Anorexics will normally hide their bodies under baggy clothes because they believe themselves to be grossly fat...whatever their size.....this guy flaunts it so I think he's naturally skinny.....and loves he's body.....

mzxiu
if you read throughout his entries. he is just a desperado who like to take shortcuts of having that figure. you cannot say he is anorexic, because he eats like a pig. anyways... he done so much to have the size. he is happy though. one entry suggested crystal meth to lose weight.... what a perve. but hey i like his style... sooo sad.

Jayne-Linda
Rating
I wouldn't be suprised if some of those pictures are photoshopped. (look at the differing leg sizes in the photos.) Does it actually matter if this person is skinny or anorexic? He's the one thats got to live with it, not you.
Unless the person in the blog is you, in which case, only you can answer that question.

aysd
In my opinion, naturally thin. He flaunts his figure and looks gorgeous. Also, asian males are usually very skinny until mid 30's. I am asian and am told to be underweight, but am completely healthy.

GAgirl
Rating
looks anorexic to me

texcrazyhorse9
Rating
He's anorexic. There is no fat or muscles on his limbs.

artwizs
Rating
That's not natural.

huggz
Well seeing as he states he wants to weigh 50lbs...hes anorexic!!!!;

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy