Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5...

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height....

Ladies, what are the best ways to lose weight?
I'm a size 16 to 18 and would really like to lose some weight - I've already come down a bit, I was a 20 at one point, so I'm dead pleased but now I just need to lose a bit more, maybe ...

Is this person anorexic or naturally thin?
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin? I have a feeling he's only joking around being anorexic on his blog (i emailed him and that's what he said and he also said he doesnt have an ...

Help and please don't make fun of me?
iam 12 i weight 180.5 and am over weight HELP me i want to look skinny also am 5'7 please help i am so unhealthy
Additional Details

Do you really get fat after high school?
hi,
the picture below is me as of now...
im 17, 5'3, and about 111 lbs. i play softball and soccer almost year around. i swim constantly throughout the summer. i LOVE junk food. i can ...

Am i annorexic?
i used to be happy with my self.. but recently many things have just gone bad in my life and i dont have anycontrol of them
the only thing i can control is my body
lately iv been eating ...

I wish to stop smoking pot but will i get fat if a do?
as smoking pot speeds up your matabalisom I am coNcernd if i stop smoking pot and eat the same 3 meals a day as i do allready will i get fat as my matabalisom will be much slower
Additional D...

Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1...

Why are americans fat? What do they eat for their meals? Burgers and burgers??
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I saw an old episode of Oprah and she said more than half of the american population are overweight.
Additional Details

Am i FAT??
i am 13 (14 in two months) 5'4 and 105 pounds in the morning

am i fat?

please help because i always feel disgusting and i dont know what to ...

How the hell do I gain some weight?
Im 5'3 106 pounds,I eat bugers,pizza,bacon,every unhealthy food I could think of.When I eat,I go to sleep and is it any way I could slow down my metabolism....

Can any body suggest me 5 easy steps to lose weight?
My weight at present is 89 kgs .i'quickly want to lose weight before my on campus placement commences. I'm final year student of pharmaceutical sciences....

Hannah C
Do I sound fat?
I'm 120 pounds.. and I am 5'2

noitall Yorkshire England (U.K.)
No not unless you are three feet tall

Sorry that says 5' 2 I thought you were 52 lol

nailpolish
Rating
no, just a lil curvy

AnAlbatross
Rating
girls...

Eventually
how old?

?
Whaw my darling!!
You got 2 times the right weight for your height. Sorry but you are very fat love!

Lisa
Rating
No. You just sound annoyingly anorexic.

george_graham_crayford
whats a pound

Nicholle C
nope. my best friend is 5'2" and she is 122 pounds. but she is a tumbler and has alot of muscle. muscle weighs more than fat. but yes . you sound about normal if not maybe a few pounds to heavy. but not to worry. just eat healthy and you'll be fine.

Candii JoJo is a groovy chick.
No, you do not sound fat at all. You can go onto ivillage.com and look around there for something that will give you a link to a BMI (body mass index) calculator....it's on ivillage somewhere, I just haven't been there in a long time so I don't remember where to click. Finding the right BMI for your height will tell you, scientifically, if you are at a healthy weight or not. I think you most likely ARE,though.

Atomic-Aaron
no you do however sound like a self obsessed r,e,t,a,r,d. has any of your questions revolved around anything else that how you can get your hair to look like paris hiltons? or whether your pretty or not?

samantha[socali™]
thats roughly what i am and no i do not consider myself "fat" u are not the skinniest in the world but u are nowhere near fat. u are average. frankly i believe that people who are more of a slightless less skinny group are much more attractice then super model thin. just keep up a healthy diet with a lot of green vegeteables and have a regular exercise routine. do not diet because although it works sometimes you dont always need to cut out foods to say healthy. in fact cutting out foods is bad for you. just love the way you are and know that u are not fat haha

danabanana
no thats even better than perfect. u sound so skinny not fat at all!!

DaRel J
you have a medium frame

ServentofGod
Rating
NO

Kate
Rating
No, you sound fine. It really depends on your level of body fat though, but I'm sure it's probably absolutely fine.

Jannel R
no the questions is do u think that your fat ..... because as of some ppl that might be fat but to me that is a sign that u need to ask yourself
why do i think that im fat?
and think about what you are putting in your body and say ok
i need to stop eating this this this and that.. and if u see yourself losing weight you will fell more confident in yourself instead of asking other people

teabeatscoffee
Rating
nope

whatever
not skinny, but deffinatley not fat

callie
Rating
no, you sound perfecly normal to me.

phil j
Rating
I don't get this obsession with weight.
If you are blatantly overweight, i.e. you cannot bend over your burgeoning belly to tie your shoes or you have to wear special clothing, then you are likely to be fat.
If you have a slight surplus of body fat in the wrong place just cut down on what you eat and do some exercise. If it doesn't go then what the heck as long as you don't keep adding to it.
Sell your tv and buy a bicycle then you will lose weight and have no reason to put it back on again. Plus, with no tv you will have nothing to tell you how your body is the wrong shape.

Kelly
Sounds good to me. Like Dolly parton says: I'm 5 foot none and a hundred and plenty. She made it a long way.

Joyce L
Rating
You are skinny!! really!!! My sister is 130 and she is only like in 7th grade.

Scooter_The_Squirrels_Wifey
Rating
NO WAY!

Mikey
lol
you don't sound fat..lol

im 5'9 weighing 140

Lucy!
Rating
No not at all, you should be proud of who you are, your not fat!

free4all8
no

JMTN08
Not at all...........I'm 5'4 and 135 and I'm NOT fat!!!!
SO You're Not Either!

Amanda P
not at all, dear. You're the perfect weight for your height.

Carrying #3 due 4/23/09
Rating
no, thats my size. check ur bmi on the web. at our height its normal to be from 104-130 i think.ur good.

samy
Rating
hell no

celticfc_ghirl
Rating
No thats fine to me you dont want to go as skinny as those models and pop stars do you?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy