Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight?
Whats the fastiest way to lose alot of weight in a short period of time? What can i do and how much weight could i lose in three months? ...

I am exercising 5 days a week for 1 hr to 2 hrs but not loosing weight, after 3 or 4 months!!?
It is so frustrating because I go from no exercise to exercising and feel like I have gained. I started doing 60 minutes cardio, but they said that wasn't good, so I went down to 45 minute ...

Losing som belly fat :)?
what type of work out should i do to lose belly fat im already eating healthy but i need to ...

Help :-( im TOO skinny!!!?
i am 12 years old and have a bad problem
i am REALLY skinny! but i mean really. im not anorexic but i look it. all my friends are atleast 80 -100 and im 75!!!! my waist line is only 23 in! :...

Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong?...

I am 20 years old, two foot six, and weigh fifty billion pounds. Am I overweight?

What can a 24 year old girl do that is fun that DOESNT'T involve drinking, eating, or spending money?
I don't want to eat because I am on a diet.
I don't want to spend money because I am in college.
I don't want to drink because it is just not good for you!

What ...

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

What is your favorite exercise and why?
And your favorite exercise machine? What results have you gotten, and why? What machine do you recommend for weight loss? Thanks!...

Is 108 overweight for someone 5"1?

Additional Details
well for a long time i was bilemic and was told to gain weight now i want to lose it ...

Can you still drink Coke and lose weight with exercise and diet?
Even if it's one or two sugar cokes a day....

Im I Fat ?
Im 5'7 and 122 -125 pounds and i feel like im a whale. Whats the right weight for me ?...

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

tay s
Is it bad to weigh 89 pounds and be i the 8th grade?

Additional Details
im bout 5'1

blackdemon
Rating
it depends how tall you are

•§Θµ†h_§¡Ð£•
depends on your height...

Ting Tang, Tator, & Raven
Rating
doesn't matter, some people are small-boned, some people are big-boned. Don't let someone tell you that you're too skinny or too fat, eat when you're hungry and work out, you'll naturally adjust to the size your body should be most of the time.

Ashley
Rating
It depends on how tall you are...If anything, you are too skinny. If you think you are fat, then you are CRAZY!!

ducky
Rating
no

♥ beautiful disaster ♥
Rating
depends how tall you are

oli skyes is my husband
how tall r u

gypsy
Rating
you should gain about 15 pounds

Yami
Rating
it depends on how tall and how active you are.

Carie
depends how tall u r

but i think ur just fishing for compliments

BLAM
depends on how tall you are.how big your body frame is...if ur tall then no...if your short then it should be ok....

htinhausa
it depends on your height!
but if you are kind of tall
you are really skinny
go to the nutricionist!

nottellinghaha
You sound like me. When I was in 8th grade I weighed 87 and yes, I am 16 and 95 now. We are very thin, and we need to eat more haha. I would say it's not healthy.

latin_runner963
Rating
not if ur short

Raine W ....i luv RoBo!!!
Rating
no not at all i an in the 8th grade and i am 5 ft. 2in. and i am at 85 i eat and eat and eat but no one can tell lol

my name is chip
Rating
EAT!!! ur bmi is only 16.8! it shoud be ateaast 19 ! please eat if u want to look healthy and get the boys!

knowledge is power
Rating
not really it depends how you look

Samarendra G
Rating
You are may be 13/14 years old, but you didn't mention your height.
However you may check with the BMI ( Body Mass Index) chart to know exactly what should be your correct weight.

little john L
i weight 150 and iam in the 8th grade so you are to skinny . my brother weights 89 in the 6th grade . you are the human stickman

Anberlin.
Sweetie, don't worry about your weight. Live healthy and eat healthy. You are too young to worry about these things.

Anonymous G
Yes, you should eat more.

❤ Fishy
it's not bad =) i was about the same weight as you when im was in grade 8. eat more!! xD

I luv cats&kittens
Rating
usually it is, but it depends on your height, and your body shape.
if your developed, then yes, its bad.
if you havent gone through puberty yet, than you will soon, and hopefully, youll gain weight.
do you know your BMI score? google "BMI score", and it should ask you for your height, weight, and age.
good luck.:)

countryrockmc
no not at all, i'm 5'2 and way 95 pounds, i'm a sophmore.

K@TH3R!N
Rating
yeah a little, becausse if ur in the 8 grade im assuming u r like 13 years old and since u r 5'1 then yeah u should weight around 100 pounds because my cousin is int he 8th grade aand she is skinny and is about 4'11 ....... and yeah she is skinny being skinny isnt very good or bieng fat eighter beung just ok is perfect.......... your under weight should try eating a bit more its not healthy being sooo skinny..

@(>_<)@
DAYUM BAYETCH EAT SOM GOD DAYUMMED FOOD!!!!!!

kimberly.
Rating
Yes, that's very bad. You are underweight, so eat up!

miss.K
Rating
I dont think its bad if you are healthy and don't have a problem. I was that small to when i was your age and it wasn't a problem:)

ツLuv~u~2ツ
Rating
Yes, you are underweight.

☺♠JonasJay♫♦
Rating
sounds a little low...how tall are you?

Brenda
You're totally fine. I'm 5'1, 16 years old, and weigh 95 lbs.
And I eat like a pig. So don't worry about your weight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy