Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Can i loose 50 in 6 weeks?
i know it wouldn't be healthy, but i dont really care, ive never been fat until this year and i want to fix it. fast....

Can eating carrots turn you orange?
I eat at least 4 large-size carrots dailey, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has a slight orange tinge. If I continue this habit, will I turn orange-er?...

How can I lose 15lbs in 3 wks?

What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), ...

Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana

How many hours of sleep is necessary?
btw, I am a teenager, if that matters....

IiLY
Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!

hello24
Rating
just jog alot and do sit ups and pushups. it will turn fat into muscle.

steven
Rating
Workout. Working out increases your metabolism. Don't eat junk food try to eat anything that gives you all around nutritions like protein based foods, salad, veges and fruits and you should be good!

lisalovesthekillers
Rating
best way is to cut your portions size and take a 20min walk after your meal, no fancy diets or calorie counting, worked for me
good luck

me
no

straighthealth18
You can lose weight by either starting a diet or exercising. You should do a combination of both for the fastest results. Exercise can be split up into cardio and weight training. Cardio will burn the fat and weight training will build up muscle and give you a toned look. Do cardio 3-5 times per week for 30-60 minutes per day. Weight training can be done 2-4 times per week. You should also start cutting your calories. Use the daily calorie needs calculator http://calorieneedscalculator.com to estimate how many calories you burn.To lose weight, you need to eat less. Get rid of junk foods that are high in sugar and eat foods that are high in fiber.

Guide to Getting a Perfect Summer Body - http://www.straighthealth.com/pages/guides/summerbeachbody.html

Amy H
search lighterlife on google it is a great way to lose weight try it

Danielle T
drink a lot of water, and a little excersize.
you might want to try going vegetarian.
i stopped eating meat for like 2 weeks, and didnt do any thing else, then i started to lose weight fast.
i'm not one of the annoying people that try to make everyone a veghead, but that helped me so much
meat contains a lot of fat.

dustin s
all veggie diet and water with 2 mile run. That will pretty much make you cut..and supplement protein

sim
Rating
uhh just exercise and drink plenty of water and fruits..beacause it will burn the fat ...go to a gym everday
or just do one meal in the morning luch and dinner but drink lotss of water and with do exercise if u follow this you will probably lose at least 2 pnds a week..try it

"Lacy Poo"
Rating
Crack Cocaine....works everytime! No, just playing...real talk; I lost weight really fast and healthy on the Master Cleanse Diet. The stuff really work....

katzcream
Skipping ! Running is really good to eat little but often small breakfast bigger lunch smaller dinner and low fat snacks to lose weight you have to get your body to get its self to burn the fat and the only way is by eating small meals often and to exercise and swimming is really good too, you have to be really strict with your self maybe write down what you eat and when to keep an eye on it all.
Oh if you starve yourself you will bloat your body will react and store any fat it finds and it will take a long time to get rid of it.

PrinceMaraf
have some daily jogs in the morning or something cos that will slowly burn of the fat from ur food...

jeriqa p
Rating
Eat more but smaller. It speeds up your metabolism. I went from a size 5 to a 3. I eat whole wheat toast and jam for breakfast an hour later I eat maybe grapes, an hour later I eat a sanmdwhich, an hour later I eat again an so on. Cut out the junk food, drink lots of water and then throw in a workout. I don't do alot, maybe take five ound weights and do my arms for about ten minutes then some squats and a few sit ups. it takes maybe fifteen to twenty minutes. If you want big results do alot of cardio. good luck.

Alex
Rating
The only true way is not to use diet pills or any kind of thing like that.

Just exercise and have a healthy diet, go on a 30 min run 3 times a week and eat healthy foods that are nutritious.

elisiah04
Rating
there really isnt an "easy" way to lose weight. the best way from experience that i know of (i do bodybuilding) is majority in what you eat, and then would be a type of cardio.
if you are a person who puts salt on your food stop and that would help. watch your sodium intake and that will help your body not retain water.
eat less carbs, you dont need to cut them completely out but eat maybe 20g of carbs at mealtime instead of like 40+ grams.
eat more often through the day, BUT NOT TIL YOURE FULL. jus something like fruit or sandwich. this keeps your digestive system going, helping your metabolism.

brad_sr0138
Rating
EXERCISE!

Liz
Rating
First start walking or jogging every day for at least 35 minutes.Also watch how much sugar and fat you are eating.Good luck

Lola Baez.
YES ....!!!

SAW YOUR YAP!.......

mike1942f
Rating
Unfortunately, cutting down on eating and increasing exersize is about as reliable as can be, but not necessarily easy.

lilyj
I'm in the same boat. I'm starting to run every day as well as do basic exercises like push-ups and sit ups. That kind of thing.

It may also be a good idea to cut back on your caloric intake. Eat the foods you want to eat, but eat slowly and only when you're hungry. When you're almost full, stop eating (no matter how much is left) and either toss the remaining food, or put it away for another meal. Whenever you get hungry again, grab a bit of a snack, but again, stop when you're no longer hungry. You don't need some crazy diet plan to cut back on what you eat, and it definitely makes a difference.

The most important part though, I'd say, would be the jogging and working out. Even if you cut back on foot and you lose some lbs, you won't necessarily be tightening your stomach, thighs etc., so a great, solid work-out routine is a great way to get in shape for the summer months!!

Hope this helps

Tennis13
Step 1 cut back from soda, fried food, and food high in sugar, then start working out and once the summer begins you will start to get into a routine. Good Luck!!!

Stacey B
Rating
i'd drink lots of water and only eat 1 little thing a day like if u usually eat 2 hambugars eat half of one if u use to get a bunch of pizza then just eat 1 slice , i use to be fat and now im skinny n got that way in one month

PickleLlama20260
Rating
exercise, lifting weights and eating the right food will help you lose weight.

God Bless Everyone!
Rating
Ya! eat salad only..

Michael Q
One word.

Exercise.

I lost 80 pounds by walking outside for two hours every night for six months. I was dieting a little bit, but not to the point of pain. (I mostly just avoided fast food.)

Jennifer M
You lose it easy and it will come back easy + more.

Juliaaaa:]
i doo!
breakfast=specail k or/and eggs
lunch=chicken salad with lite dressing
dinner=lean meat fish or chicken with a serving of veggies
snacks=apples or 100 calorie pack

work out 1 hour a day!
it adds up to major weight loss

Anthony
There is no easy way to lose weight. I did it by going to the gym 6 days a week and run on the treadmill. I also made my diet better. I lost the weight I wanted to.

Lizzie R.
Rating
count your calories and drink LOTS of water....when you feel hungry, drink a cup of water, it fills you up, and you resist snacking...then eat regular, healthy meals at mealtimes

flavorflash69
Rating
) Eat 5 to 6 times a day.
2) Eat lots of veggies, lean meat and complex carbs
(low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein.)
3) Reduce sugar intake and simple carbs. They make
you hungry fast.Cut junk food .
4) Take 2 to 3 cups of low fat milk, cheese, yogurt.
5) Do an exercise that you like.

Jade Dakota
do some cardio and watch what you eat and workout alot that would really help it did for me within a month and im not fat at all either but i got really tone but i did cardio and worked out everyday for 5 hours good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy