Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Can i loose 50 in 6 weeks?
i know it wouldn't be healthy, but i dont really care, ive never been fat until this year and i want to fix it. fast....

Can eating carrots turn you orange?
I eat at least 4 large-size carrots dailey, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has a slight orange tinge. If I continue this habit, will I turn orange-er?...

How can I lose 15lbs in 3 wks?

What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), ...

Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana

How many hours of sleep is necessary?
btw, I am a teenager, if that matters....

1 wanna loose a lot of weight really fast, i havent eaten in a 9dayz weight nots going fast enough i'm 14 help

wertza
How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets too much for my willpower to handle...

ian_sheng
By indulging in them...

McEgher
Rating
Eat something salty.

skyler
Rating
Eat fruit.

♥MuAH♥
Everytime you get a craving try n do something active, maybe run. Something get your mind off it. Or their healthy sweet cravings that you can try. Whenever you have a healthy sweet craving try dinking a whole glass of water first, so you can feel full faster and satisfied ; ) Goodluck!

Joey Kun miss you
Rating
my sister has that problem. not eating sugar will help get rid of the cravings, get rid of everything u have thats bad white sugar, use stevia, or agave syrup replacement sweetners from ur local health store, chemically made sweetners liek sweet an low an aspertane are just as bad as white sugar, an cen even cause cancer. if u have no temptations in ur house, an ur not gettign sugar lows from eatign sugar it well help!!! sugar may still be ur achilles anckle, but it well cut down on ur intake of it ♥

Sam
drink milk

it really works!!

tiredandbored
Rating
A good way is to gradually get rid of this craving. The first day, have a normal amount. the next, have less, and so on. Stop buying the sweets!!

This is me
Rating
One thing you might want to try is the Aquafina flavored water, the berry one is really sweet but no calories or sugar. It seems to work for me.

cruel_T
drink lots of water. your brain is probably telling you that you are dehydrated.

howdyhaley
Rating
chew some sweet gum. sugar free. that way you aren't eatting a bunch of bad food, but get to taste the flavor.

ARok5
Rating
Honestly, it sounds stupid, but just totally don't eat when you have sweet cravings and they will eventually just go away. But it totally take some serious will power! Also, just don't by sweets or have them in your house and you will eventually not want them anymore. Good luck!

♥Rose♥
Rating
Chew a piece of gum or eat a mint.

thknuvu
Try sugar free or foods that are naturally sweet, (and healthy)
if you completely deny yourself, you will crave it more. Find a healthy alternative.

superman
Rating
think of something not sweet

curiousone19
drink water

Melissa
Rating
Chew gum, brush your teeth, or eat something naturally sweet, like fruit!

Smitts
Isn't this the eternal question? I'd say eat them in small portions so you don't binge later. One candy bar won't hurt you, but 10 will :)

Flex
Rating
Eat some fruit...the natural sugars will tell your brain that you've had sweets, and the craving will go away.

Audi S
i'd eat sweet things until i got sick and wanted something salty..

Amyâ„¢
Rating
whenever i have a craving for something sweet, i chew gum. (: it really helps calm the mind and send signals to your stomach to stop craving food when you don't even need it. xD

still1ofthebest
Rating
yeah you have to trick your body into thinking its getting sugar the best way to do this is to get some sugar free peppermints or other hard candy but dont forget sugar is part of a healthy diet

LoveAlways
When i get sweet cravings, or the need to munch out, I find if i eat crunchy things it helps get rid of the craving. Like carrots and dip, rice chips (instead of potato-delish! and not AS unhealthy), popcorn, etc.

Lola
drinks lots of water
itll get you full
and you won;t want anyhting

wyldflwr34
Keep good sugars UP in your system....ie: not highly refined sugars like cake... good sugars that are complex like fruit. If you put grapes in the freezer, then when you crave sweets pop a couple in your mouth...VERY sweet. Stuff like gum works in a quick fix too. But, again, that is simple sugars and will not Solve the main problem. Your body craves what it needs. If it craves sugar it is because it needs sugar - but GOOD sugar. Go to a produce store. TONS of good sugar there!

First Name
Rating
eat some fruit, shew shewinggum, water, eat at set times to not get ur blod suger go up and down to much, eat low g food,

Kimberly A
Rating
idk..............chew gum

denimcap
Rating
Eat fruit, eat reduced fat kettle chips, with salsa. hearty foods don't compare to sweets.

just say no, too!

will power. it's just food...........................

Kayla B
Rating
stop eating as much sweets as you can so your body will stop wanting them. in stead it natural sweets like berries, veggies, etc. so you start craving them instead
stop buying them at the supermarket too if it gets hard

AngelaSD
The very best solution to those sugar cravings is a supplement called Chromium Piccolinate. It is known for helping regulate blood sugar. Also, it is typically found in so many of the weight loss diet / workout pills that people take. But you don't have to buy the expensive products you see on tv, just go to your local health food store and buy a bottle of pure chromium piccolinate and take at least 3 a day.
I incorporate this product in my daily vitamins. When I stay on it regularly I find that I do not crave as much sugar. Also, if you make small changes like drinking more water, or tea and perhaps doing a small amount of working out / weights it all works out for the better. And of course, you will crave less sugar!

Good Luck! Thanks for reading!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy