Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

I've been prescribed with Citalopram by my Doc for my social anxiety. Has anyone had this work for them?

How do u cope with major depression and suicide thoughts can't seem to get a grip on it?
have been diagnosed and receive treatment but don't feel as if i'm getting ...

Psychologist?
I had been to see a Psychologist and had therapy for 2 years and it ended last Christmas. I wanted to go back to see her as I was having problems again but Mental Team said No. Once you have had your ...

Can your brain explode from boredom?
or would that make it implode?...

Non Medication Aides for Anxiety?
I'm trying to take the non-medication road to healing my panic and anxiety (seeing as how all the meds they put me on for that just THROW me into panic attacks). I was wondering what other ...

Should i tell my mother about my bulimia?
i've been bulimic for 4 years now. but sometimes i get better but it always comes back. i haven't purged in 2 weeks now and i think i'm getting better. but still i know i'm not ...

Can parents be particularly detrimental to your mental health?
how damaging can these things called 'parents' be? I remember a red dwarf episode in which people from the future finally proved that all our hang ups and neurosis were caused by our ...

Does anyone know any good anxiety/depression meds that really work? I'm on prozac and it don't work very well.

Please Help I have Anxiety and Panic Attacks everysingle day, it's destroying my entire life, what can I do???
I have been suffering from Anxiety and Socail Disorder for many Years now, I tried allot of thing to overcome it, but nothing worked. I have never taken medication for it because I am to afraid to ...

ABSOLUTLEY URGENT! PLEASE HELP, im really down and i feel like ending it, i beg you to help please?
i just lost my grandma, i have no family and fake friends. i feel i look terrible
http://photos-d.ak.faceb i have a ...

How do I get around to telling my mom that I am suicidal?

Additional Details
I've been suicidal for 5 or 6 ...

Do you think emos need metal help??
the ones who cut and hurt them selfs...
plz i wana know if my friend will get over this or if i should take action....

Is suicide the biggest sin?
just wondering will you go to hell for it
Additional Details
i'm bathist (i can't spell good)...

Need Answers !!?
I'm really close to this teacher in my school, I could trust her wth anything. She's helping me quit self harming, but I'm worried that it's putting her job at risk cause I know ...

What do you do to help relieve stress?
im always stress.. so can u guys give me an idea how u relieve it?...

How to not be gay???
Please help! And please don't just tell me to accept myself because ive tried,i cant and i wont,i cant be this way and need as much advice as possible. And if this is any help,im 14 and i dont ...

What do you do to help with stress?

Is this Normal thinking for a teen?
I know how dramatic this sounds but I feel as though no one understands me. I mean..for a teenager I'm very emotional and think about things in depth so much more then others and no one seems to ...

dopeyshit
Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a weird kind of dance are kind of protecting themselves form real uncontrollable insanity

The stupid dancing is controlled by our conscious mind, however if things get on top of us and we really do lose our sanity thru stress etc, then things really can turn bad. Do u get what i mean??

countdown
Rating
maybe you should get a grant from the government and do a study could be road rage is the lesser of two evils

Romaneasca
I get what you mean. But..doesn't maddness cause insanity in the end? That's what I think anyway. I think both madness and insanity are just as bad though. Good question. I like it.

=)

Naomi P
Nice analysis! I've always said I was mad... interesting. And how funny that I made up a "dance" last month that is quite crazy.

dodds
Works for me!

vanessa w
i understand what you're getting at. interesting hypothesis. (sort of like people are trying to get the toxic poison out of their minds by expressing themselves in weird crazy ways verses letting it stay inside and brew) look more into it. do some research, it may explain a few things. you could pioneer a whole new office of thinking.

munchie
Rating
no it doesn't there both them to me but been mad can be fun mad dances and things is fun

Brite Tiger
"Orville, Wilbur, are you guys MAD?" "If man were meant to fly, God would have built the airports closer to home." (or something like that) "Madness" is sometimes genius !

angieasee64
Kinda.

Rox
Rating
sort of... its a good idea. maybe you could run 'mad' classes where people vent off the stress? lol

ScreeHerb
Rating
yes. madness is prevention of insanity.

ABN
Rating
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome.
If people are a little nuts (mad) and often do "different" things or unexpected things, I think will keep insanity in check.

RACHEL
Rating
I get what you mean and its true it can stop you from being stressed and stress can lead to depression but its not true for other mental illnesses like psychosis schizophrenia and bi polar to name but a few, with those kinds of illnesses the sufferer would have definitely got it anyway its there from birth it just doesn't manifest until they are in their late teens

Kamikaze☺Kid
Rating
Yeah, crazy things like dancing, talking to oneself and laughing uncontrollably are all "releases" of stress that help to keep our sanity. Makes sense to me because I do it all of the time.

You don't have to understand it for it to make sense.

Hotnbothered
Hasn't stopped you has it DOPEYSH1T?

Mind you, your questions are starting, just a little to get a but less dopey.....keep on trying in another hundred years or so you might actually get there.

shortnotsilly
Rating
i think it does. When in full control.

Jude
Rating
Hmmm - not really.

topdog
Rating
it certainly does if you are mad you are too crazy to be driven insane by the stressssssss of this world

snowwhite
i think both the same

Angel Mass
Rating
Mental Health its overrated

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy