Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is she overweight ?
my friend raquel wants to know if she is she weighs 150 and is 13 and is 5'0 and dont be ...

Can i get a four pack if i do 400 crunches a day?
like if i do 200 in the morning then do 200 at night could i get a four pack and if so when would i see results

How many of you actually like to run?
Besides me. I used to hate it at first, but now I see the pounds dropping fast and my endurance has increased from a 13 minute mile in high school (its ok, you can laugh) to 7 miles in under an hour ...

What is the best way o lose weight?
i am only in 6th grde but i need to lose weight i need any solution. but i cant go threw a diet is the prob i just cant stay with it plz help!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details

Slimfast - does it work?
I've never been on a diet before, but have decided I could do with losing about half a stone. I'm looking at the Slimfast diet - does it work? Have any of you tried it? What sort of ...

What can you do to rev up your metabolism that doesn’t kill you?
The only thing I know that revs up metabolism is smoking and I won't go back to that....

Whats the fastest way to lose wheight?
I'm 5"0" and 13 years old I whiegh 142 I really need to lose wheight can anybody help???
Additional Details
oh yeah I ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5 foot 8 and 134 pounds. Am I overweight? I don't think I'm that big but I have a health nut as a mom. She hints to me everyday that I'm fat. One day she made me so sad that I ...

Am I at a good weight or are people fooling me???HELP?
I am 13 and am 5'1 at 121-125 pounds. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see a chubby girl, my mom and sis tell me that I am just having illusions in my brain and that I am not fat and that i ...

Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5...

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height....

Ladies, what are the best ways to lose weight?
I'm a size 16 to 18 and would really like to lose some weight - I've already come down a bit, I was a 20 at one point, so I'm dead pleased but now I just need to lose a bit more, maybe ...

Is this person anorexic or naturally thin?
Is this person anorexic or naturally thin? I have a feeling he's only joking around being anorexic on his blog (i emailed him and that's what he said and he also said he doesnt have an ...

Puma
Will drinking lots of milk everyday....................
make me a nice strong boy :)

Mystic Magic
yes

Violet Pearl
It'll make you resemble a baby cow. Baby cows are the only animals (besides humans and a few cats) that drink cow milk.

his love
Rating
yes

skcs69
Rating
Yes.

ian
Rating
not without ur vitamin D young man

Silly Jaro
Rating
stong yes but you will still be a boy till you turn 18 and join the army.

huggz
yes;

dark dude
Rating
stupid question, milk is full of calcium, that mixed with ur vitamins will give u a good strong bone structure. not big muscles. If u want big muscles get some excercise, join the local rugby club, join the local gym! squash anything. thats the way to be strong.

lamorena
Rating
yes it will

Nemesis
Rating
Milk is the nectar of Satan

lilbeezy14
yes it will make u strong but it has alot of calories in it!!

Corbin S
It will probably make your teeth and bones strong, but not nessacarily make you phyically or mentally stronger

Stookie2
If you aren't already...

Dr Wot
NO

There's no 'magic food'; by taking a lot of any nutrient, you just mimic a deficiency of everything else. And if you don't eat enough, you'l be short of the energy you need for strength training.

A healthy balanced diet will give you the best possible chance of being big and strong. Enough of the right sort of exercise will make sure you don't get big and fat. Too much exercise, or too much of a particular exercise, will damage your muscles and prevent you from gaining strength.

If you eat moderately, and exercise moderately, you will gain strength slowly and steadily; if you do it moderately enough, you can go on gaining strength for as long as you live.

BlueNov.
Rating
milk=calcium
calcium=bone
bone=strong healthy body
BUT drinking lots of milk everyday wont make u a nice strong boy ... it takes a hell lot more !!

CSIGrandma
Rating
Stick to the recommended milk intake for the day. If you need extra calcium use tums.. Too much milk can actuall block nutirients from getting in to your system... especially iron. You can notice this when you start to look very pale, and circles can form under the eyes. This happened to my 25 year old son. So caution on too much milk. Its good for the bones and other things, but too much of anything has a price.

Born Again Atheist
The calcium and protein are good for you. On the other hand the homogenization process that makes milk last weeks on end turns it from a healthy drink to a toxic one. When they spin the milk and fat around it makes it into transfat. Fat free milk isn't homogenized and has the same amount of calcium and protein.

J-Dub
Rating
Actually milk in the US may have some health benefits but you must weigh the pros vs the cons in this case...first, they homogenize the milk, in essence killing the milk, how can death strengthen life? Next you must keep in mind they pump these cows full of growth hormones and antibiotics which comes out quite potently through a cows milk and have detrimental effects to a persons health.

clairelouise
Rating
the textbook answer is yes, but i havent drunk milk for 17 years, and im totally fine :)

dane
Yes, it certainly will. During national service meals our milk servings were half a litre each, and we had at least one serving with each of our meal- 1,5l per day.

I hear foreigners don't drink as much milk as us Finns however. It never ceases to amaze me. However, there are of course bad milks around - but normal milk that lasts for a week is very healthy, with a decent amount of fat (1,3 % is about right for taste).

smile
Yes. You're a nice boy.

aj
Rating
Yes the calcium will help. But u should workout to get a body to die for.

Honey101
Well it will make your bones and teeth strong ?!?! lol :o)

Sam
Rating
no....lifting weights will

SCOTT B
Rating
not really, theres not that much protein in it compared to fat, use whey protein drinks everyday

Amy_jo24
Rating
I'm not sure of that but it does help your bones and skin. But not just milk. Make sure you include cheese and yoghurt as well for a perfect calcium diet. I have been a fan of all 3 all my life.

StaR'in
Rating
the truth.....i don't think so...eating right and doing the right things for your body will make you strong!

diablo 2 LOD
it could make you a nice strong (TOOTHLESS) boy.Alot of people do not realize how much sugar is in milk,too much like anything is bad ,have you ever heard of not letting ur babies sleep with a bottle over night, well that's why....

Mary Mary Jane
I don't know about nice........but it should make your bones stronger

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy