Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ...

Ive been exercising since january (the gym).. and i eat soooo Well why am i not losing weight?

I'm a boy of 17 ,,,,,,,,,very thin..............plz tell me how to gain weight......i dont want 2 eat non-veg.

Does chewing gum help you burn calories?

Am i anorexic? Please be serious about this.?
Okay. I stopped eating so mush in july. I used to eat snacks a 3 meals a day an i was fat ! I was 5-2 and weighed 130 pounds! over the summer i stopped eating so much. about 3 oreos a day.
I now ...

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD DIET PILL? that you or a friend has had results with?
ok. losing weight is impossible isnt it? can someone please give me some tips on losing weight. i just dont think excersizing and eating right will do it all. i might need some extra help. does ...

How can I lose ten pounds in a week?
I want to be 95 pounds by monday. I'm not sure how Im going to do it, got any advice or helpful ideas?
Im thirteen and im 4'9....

What are some good ways to loose weight?
I am a ballet dancer and i want to loose a few pounds for my upcoming show which is in casting right now & i want to get the lead role. I basically need a way to help put off some weight & ...

Is popcorn healthy?
One hundred calorie bags of popcorn that is... Is this healthy for me? I eat one bag every night as a snack. I heard that there were some reported cases of cancer in popcorn factories... I am asking ...

When dieting should i cut salt out of diet or just cut back alittle?

I am 5'6" and 200lbs, am I fat?
My mother is obease (sp?) and my father is not, my brother is...heavy, I don't want to be 'fat' but when some of my friends complain of being 'overweight' or I hear about the ...

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old...how can i get taller??
im 15 years old...and about 5'5"...i know that's not that bad. my parents are about 5'7" and 5'8" and my older brother is about 5'10". is there anything i ...

Does pole dancing keep you fit?

Do I need to loose wieght?
I know a lot of people ask this question, but I want to know (from a professional please) if I have too much body fat for my age and height. I am 15 years old and 5 feet and about 4 or 5 inches tall. ...

Does starving yourself help you lose weight and excersing when your done keep weight off?
starving your self whiles exercising goelp you lose ...

Nai n
Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a few

Oreo
stop eating so much and excercise, duh!

Xavier A
Try running and eating healthy food, and i guess if you're lazy and want a dangerous shortcut, use zantrex 3

♥cheerchick2013♥
Rating
stop eating fatty foods and exercise then you wont be fat like you are anymore =]

juicycoutureblahblahblah
WWW.LOSEWEIGHTWITHCHELLE.COM

That will help.
I know someone who lost 115 lbs. in 8 months on/with that.
Try it out!

myr
try herbalife

girlpower
Rating
exercise alot , jog , run , eat fruits , and no cold drinks , chips , pasta and other things and be postive ya I would get slimmer, do jump roping , do 50 jumps twice a week
best of luck!

Natalie
find daily calorie intake calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours - it optimizes your metabolism)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have protein (lean meat, legumes etc) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min (ideally 45min because the first 20-30min body burns carbs and only then starts burning fat), light weight training (more muscle=faster metabolism)
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, pasta etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)

paapu
Rating
To successfully lose weight, you must carry out
a plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.
Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionally
balanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
I found useful informations at http://www.toloseweight.org

ロ�ート
eat less and exercise

shea
Rating
you already know!

fruits, veggies, nuts seeds, berries, lean protein (beans chicken fish). watch what you DRINK.. it can really mean the difference.

exercise. for the exercise thing do what you like. i cannot work out in a gym so i jump rope, swim, rollerblade, and strech. FInd waht you like to do so that you have a chance to stick to it.

also, another approach is to set an athletic goal. pick a triathalon in the future to train for or a personal goal with a due date. this way you will be motivated.

sugar_butt86
Rating
Exercise, that always works. Winsor Pilates are great to drop the flab. Special K diet works pretty good as well. (Just don't get the plain cereal, yuck!) Alli just came out and it's FDA approved. Maybe try that with a low fat diet? Those are just a few ideas.

Eat healthily. You may not eat much, but you may be eating the WRONG foods. Go healthy & do not starve as that actually slows down your metabolism.
Eat small and often.
Cut down on carbs but do NOT cut them out completely.

Faddy diets or diet pills [unless given by doctors] do NOT work.

You need to make a lifestyle change.

Find healthy foods that you like eating. Will make you stick to it.

Fruits
Veggies
Lean meat
Fish
Green Tea
Etc etc etc

And WORK OUT. Cardio cardio cardio.

Incoporate it into your life.

Walk/cyle places instead of car.
Buy a treadmill, join a gym.
Get a dog.
Play tennis or something with a friend.
Go dancing.
Go swimming.
Yoga
Pilates
Surfing.

It's really not that hard once you get motivated.

Maybe see a nutritionist & gym instructor....

Nichelle S
Rating
wow good question, i think if you walk 30 minutes a day and cut down your portions you should see some results, just remember to be patient and love yourself NOW instead of saying you will only love your self after you lose the weight. good luck and dont eat after 8 pm ok

Evan W
Eat better and exercise. This your first day?

Miss Diiana
Rating
go to a gym where they can provide you a personal trainer to guide you.

Rebecca W
You probably don't eat alot ,but maybe the foods you eat have alot of calories or are high in fat content or carbs. If you intake your grams of energy than you actually need it will be stored in the body as fat.
Don't try to starve yourself just look at labels and try to eat leaner. The average person should have 2000 calories. You should cut that 1500 and when you reach a reasonable weight you can increase it and level off at 2000. However, you should increase your daily exercise. It doesn't haev to be anything drastic. Try walking for half an hour or biking. Walking around the mall takes longer than an hour without even noticing you've done anything.

friend 4 u
do yoga along with walking..... walking sud be like ur heart beat sud increase wen u walk.....

Val
try not to be near to the refrigerator, I mean a lot of sports, nature, walking, and having more things to do will help you forget somehow of eating a lot, and even forget about your weight problem. I think that it is all in our head, so force your mind not to think that much on the problem, try to avoid stress if possible because stressed situations sometimes can produce some excessive feeling of hunger. Drink a lot of water, eat fruit and vegetables. I recommend you apples, pineapple, watermelon, and do not eat a lot of "fat" fruits like bananas and avocado;) Loosing weight will not be one night process but if you want to succeed that you have to start it and be stubborn! Regards!

areusmarterthanafifthgrader
try eating lots of fruits and veggies and lean protein, and drinks plenty of water :-)

sacanda_trina
Rating
I like the last answer....lots of fruits and veggies and lean protein, but also drink lots of water, it keeps your skin tight as you lose, and walk!
When I eat less, and walk three times a day, I lose several pounds a week!
Make sure you eliminate soda, including diet soda. The sodium in the soda makes you retain water like crazy!
L-glutamine is an amino acid that is sold in the vitamin section of large retail stores. If you take it, it helps with sugar cravings, and will help you on your diet. Make permanent changes, and don't starve yourself. If you cut back on processed food, don't eat seconds, and eat a bigger portion of salad, and a smaller portion of cheeseburger, your weight loss will be slower, but the changes are much easier to stick to.
You will not stick to a diet that makes you eat weird food, or do craze excercises....
Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy