Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What are some good ways to loose weight?
I am a ballet dancer and i want to loose a few pounds for my upcoming show which is in casting right now & i want to get the lead role. I basically need a way to help put off some weight & ...

Is popcorn healthy?
One hundred calorie bags of popcorn that is... Is this healthy for me? I eat one bag every night as a snack. I heard that there were some reported cases of cancer in popcorn factories... I am asking ...

When dieting should i cut salt out of diet or just cut back alittle?

I am 5'6" and 200lbs, am I fat?
My mother is obease (sp?) and my father is not, my brother is...heavy, I don't want to be 'fat' but when some of my friends complain of being 'overweight' or I hear about the ...

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old...how can i get taller??
im 15 years old...and about 5'5"...i know that's not that bad. my parents are about 5'7" and 5'8" and my older brother is about 5'10". is there anything i ...

Does pole dancing keep you fit?

Do I need to loose wieght?
I know a lot of people ask this question, but I want to know (from a professional please) if I have too much body fat for my age and height. I am 15 years old and 5 feet and about 4 or 5 inches tall. ...

Does starving yourself help you lose weight and excersing when your done keep weight off?
starving your self whiles exercising goelp you lose ...

Join the Gym, or run/jog/walk?
should i join the gym

or should i just try to jog around the block once a day?

if i jog or walk around the neighbor hood, how often should i do it and how long? i grow tired ...

I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?...

What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in ...

I am 40 stone and cant lose any weight - Do you think I should just stop trying and keep eating?

Got any good weight loss tips?
I need them fast!
Additional Details
I am on a diet now I need to know how to exersie....

Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

WHAT TO DO you do if YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO BE BULMIC AND WANTS YOU TOO BE IT TOO??
HELP!! WE ONLY DO IT AT SCHOOL NEVER AT HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO... NOTHING HAS ACCTUALLY COME UP WHEN WE HAVE TRIED IT WHATS WRONG WITH US?...

Do people just want to be thin to look good for others?
i think so. Its not about being healthy anymore but being thin that ...

Scorpious
I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout damn
Additional Details
oh and btw i have an 8 pak ... plyometrics work.. and i dont take any of those fake crappy supplements either... just natural organic high in protein food

Emerald knight
i agree

yankidee_1
Rating
go getv um Scorp

Aimee S
i agree

ilyj<3
Rating
amen brotha

me
Rating
I AGREE!!! I'M INTO THE CAPS TOO!!!!!!!!

COLTOR
CAPS LOCK IS LIKE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

nutnut's daddy
Rating
Who pissed in your wheaties? This is Yahoo Answers not Yahoo Rants. Chill out tuff guy.

Ryan
i totally agree.

Carol (Yeah I said it!) G.
Yes..tiresom..especially when I'm trying to gain weight.....But, What was your QUESTION?

Spyke
stfu weak *** niga muderfcka

Hulagirl96734
Rating
ok hehehehe

PickingUpOctober
amen to that

wheathaymaker00
Rating
do i sense a little envy???

♥ Riialicious ♥
I agree with you babe.

{Callie:Whatserface}â„¢
Rating
lol I agree...I don't know why I ever bother coming to this section. There's only about 4 different questions that ever get asked.

wwwwwasds
well yur gay.

C'est Comme Un RĂªve
maybe they're like, 13.

Gabby
Rating
Well this is an answering site. Just because you know it doesnt mean they do.

CEO JasonP
Rating
Whats the question?

nerfpallys
Rating
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO USE CAPS AND ASK THINGS THAT AREN'T QUESTIONS! YEAH FOR 2 POINTS!

bojandzukovski
Rating
Yeah...what was you question, Sir?

D M
+2

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy