Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old...how can i get taller??
im 15 years old...and about 5'5"...i know that's not that bad. my parents are about 5'7" and 5'8" and my older brother is about 5'10". is there anything i ...

Does pole dancing keep you fit?

Do I need to loose wieght?
I know a lot of people ask this question, but I want to know (from a professional please) if I have too much body fat for my age and height. I am 15 years old and 5 feet and about 4 or 5 inches tall. ...

Does starving yourself help you lose weight and excersing when your done keep weight off?
starving your self whiles exercising goelp you lose ...

Join the Gym, or run/jog/walk?
should i join the gym

or should i just try to jog around the block once a day?

if i jog or walk around the neighbor hood, how often should i do it and how long? i grow tired ...

I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?...

What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in ...

I am 40 stone and cant lose any weight - Do you think I should just stop trying and keep eating?

Got any good weight loss tips?
I need them fast!
Additional Details
I am on a diet now I need to know how to exersie....

Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

WHAT TO DO you do if YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO BE BULMIC AND WANTS YOU TOO BE IT TOO??
HELP!! WE ONLY DO IT AT SCHOOL NEVER AT HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO... NOTHING HAS ACCTUALLY COME UP WHEN WE HAVE TRIED IT WHATS WRONG WITH US?...

Do people just want to be thin to look good for others?
i think so. Its not about being healthy anymore but being thin that ...

What are some foods that help increase energy?

What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years ...

Help me please?
i really want to lose weigh tbu ti don't like working out and i love junk food. what can i do?
Additional Details
and i'm also 14 and in 7th grade ...

xx_alone_i_break_xx
I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ate even more than normal and i have been throwing it up...i feel so hopeless, like i can't control myself. i've actually lost weight since then. i'm 98.5 to 99 most ofthe time, i'm supposed to be gaining weight but i'm so freaking scared. does anyone have any suggestions on what i shoulddo to control myself?i also take metabolism pills, like 4 a day now....please..i feel sick and i need help bad...

WiLd Banshee
Rating
YOU NEED TO GO GET HELP I BET YOU LOOK TERRIBLE

Penny
Rating
Tell friends and family. GET PEOPLE INVOLVED IN YOUR RECOVERY TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!

jo jo
Rating
hang in there. try small amounts of food more often. if you are contantly hungry but can't keep food down, get help from a doctor. don't binge on food and eat so much at one time. treat yourself gently....get rest, don't exercise, don't panic.

desiree s
if u keep doing that u are going to get really sick!!! make a goal to at least to gain 10 pounds!!! or talk to your doctor! good luck!!!!!!!!!

arcane
Rating
You should talk to an actual doctor, each case is different so I hesitate to give specific advice. 4 pills a day seems like too much to me though.

Madilyn G
I know how you feel I had to go into rehab for anorexia when I got out I did the same thing ,but baby you have to fight

Christine K
I think you need to go back to the treatment center.

Jewel
mabye you should tell your parents and you could get checked back in to the treatment center for bulimia!!!

keyaktuk
You need to call someone and tell them what you're going through. Certainly you should call the treament center you were released from! Don't wait!

scott d
Rating
Take some weight gainer, drink plenty of liquids like Gatorade, take some vitamins like Vitamin B. Talk to a therapist. Don't gorge yourself on food, eat small amounts at a time.

Delilah S
Rating
bulemia is really hard to get over
go to the doctors and tell them your still having problems
you have to stay confident
stand infront of your mirror everyday and say
"im prefect the way i am"
it sounds dumb, but if you do it enough and believe, it will make a difference, trust me.
hope you get better :)

rusty s
Rating
Don't they give you a plan,and a support group,and personal contacts?If you don't have a plan in place I suggest you go back to the treatment center.And right away!!

♥-1 -Eyed Beauty♥
this will happen to you>><<<im very tiny to but i dont do this !!!!Chronic bingeing and purging leads to many health problems—some of them life-threatening. The most dangerous side effect of bulimia is dehydration due to purging. Vomiting, laxatives, and diuretics can cause electrolyte imbalances in the body, most commonly in the form of low potassium levels. Low potassium levels trigger a wide range of symptoms ranging from lethargy and cloudy thinking to irregular heartbeat and death. Chronically-low levels of potassium can also result in kidney failure.

bmudpies
Rating
I have a friend who has a problem with her weight, she 30 pounds under the recommended weight for her age (80lbs). What she does is takes a fistful of cereal every hour. So, every hour, take a fistful of cereal - it wont completely fill u up so you hopefully won't feel the need to purge, but it will help start you on the right track. +drink water.

ME
Rating
cut back on the metabolism pills a little cause when ur metabolism goes fast u lose alot of weight cause it burns it up.

ashlie_702
Calm down. . . I know it's hard, and I really don't understand because I've never had it before. But just eat when you're hungry, and stop when you feel full. It may help for you to eat slowly. . . and you're scared? That could cause you to lose weight.

Just relax. . .

ClicketyClack
You were released too early from the treatment center. Talk to your parents about going back since this is not something you can do on your own.

The stomach acid from purging can cause even teenagers to lose some or all of their teeth as well as cause early wrinkling of the skin and tons of other awful health problems.

You can beat this thing and gain some control but you need help right now. Please talk to your parents as soon as possible. : /

Brittany.
Rating
HEY! my mom went through stress and she lost alot of her hair and she has no vitemins because she got gastro bypass when she was 28! now shes dying! im 13! and shes 34 you think i wanna see my mommy die! well shes getting better. shes been getting vitamin shots from the doctors, and has been drinking vitamin water. vitamin water does help. take vitamins, eat healthy, do weight watchers. go to the gym, you dont have to be Fat to do weight watchers. weight watchers helps you watch yourself, and the ppl there are nice. im overweight. i do weight watchers. but they are really nice there. you should be 130 or 120-140 range in weight. your way under. its not healthy. think healthy not how you look. take care and keep control. a lot of meat, protein, and veggies and fruit. trust me! im on diet and control and its hard but try it.

supriya
I think its becuase of the metabolism pills. they're usually for weight loss and since youre trying to gain weight...you shouldnt take them. especialy 4 times a day..

Steve T
you have to find out who you where before all this started, try to find yourself again with the help of the people you trust. You have to find some solid ground to rebuild your life, with the help of friends, family and the treatment centre.

Good luck

M
Looks like you need to go back to the treatment center.

MLG Vanderzand
Rating
Just eat 5 small meals a day and keep it down. Drink plenty of water. If this doesn't help see a doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy