Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

Is my stomach fit enough to wear a bikini? [W. PICTURE]?
i'm not overweight (5'3½'' & 127lbs), and i posted a question earlier asking if overweight people should wear a bikini, and most said it depends on how overweight, and this ...

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ...

Ive been exercising since january (the gym).. and i eat soooo Well why am i not losing weight?

I'm a boy of 17 ,,,,,,,,,very thin..............plz tell me how to gain weight......i dont want 2 eat non-veg.

Does chewing gum help you burn calories?

Am i anorexic? Please be serious about this.?
Okay. I stopped eating so mush in july. I used to eat snacks a 3 meals a day an i was fat ! I was 5-2 and weighed 130 pounds! over the summer i stopped eating so much. about 3 oreos a day.
I now ...

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD DIET PILL? that you or a friend has had results with?
ok. losing weight is impossible isnt it? can someone please give me some tips on losing weight. i just dont think excersizing and eating right will do it all. i might need some extra help. does ...

How can I lose ten pounds in a week?
I want to be 95 pounds by monday. I'm not sure how Im going to do it, got any advice or helpful ideas?
Im thirteen and im 4'9....

What are some good ways to loose weight?
I am a ballet dancer and i want to loose a few pounds for my upcoming show which is in casting right now & i want to get the lead role. I basically need a way to help put off some weight & ...

Is popcorn healthy?
One hundred calorie bags of popcorn that is... Is this healthy for me? I eat one bag every night as a snack. I heard that there were some reported cases of cancer in popcorn factories... I am asking ...

When dieting should i cut salt out of diet or just cut back alittle?

→♥ kahrluhh ♥←
Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

maybe its cuz i dont eat at school
only when i get home which is at 3:30

Sammy T
No. My friend is 180 too and she isn't fat. She is just the right size. Not too skinny not too fat. She always asks me if shes fat too.

Miles Edgeworth
im sorry but your fat if i dont just come out and say it youll never lose weight honey im 5:8 and 135

livluvlaf226
no lots of people weigh different amounts of weight and have different bone structeres
but if you want to lose some wieght just excersize and eat heathy

♥hope this helped♥

candy
the only people who are going to tell you that you are not fat ....ARE FAT.(cause thats what they would want to hear.Nobody should weigh 180 at 15,unless your'e pregnant.

Ali
Rating
look int he mirror. you tell me. are you fat, or skinny? wtf you know the answer! only a fatty would ask if they are fat! you SOUND pretty fat to me! DENIAL= first symptom of fat.

raysmithson1
mirror mirror on the wall it's your best friend rite now or worst

DullahThaDon
yes your fat for a 15 yrs old what are they feeding your *** lol.

Jeanetlee L
Rating
it depends...how tall are you....im 190 and im 5 8 so i look like i weigh 150..not bad...you probbably just a little over weight but dont wrry bout it. add your height and maybe we can determine the answer

elmo08
Rating
to lose weight, do cardio workouts. 20-30 minutes on the bike . running is best though, it works you harder. and you gotta eat right. cut out sugars and fat. and it might actually be better to eat more meals during the day. dont skip lunch during school thats bad. its good to eat 5 small meals a day than 2 or 3 huge ones. GET YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIEs

jeebus
I am 6'2 and I am 180, so I think you need to lose some weight.

dogz10123
I think you should keep on trying to lose weight and keep beliving in your self!

jupyter_flew
Rating
You are overweight. Healthy BMI is 25 or less. You are over.

John
Rating
There is nothing wrong with being over weight except that you may die 10 years earlier. Besides that, its not big deal. Some guys do like that weight, many dont. I would say if you wanted to you could get down to 160 with ease and at 140 you would be underweight. seems to be your choice, your life, and your lifestyle. Please dont follow in the foot steps of so many others and get on a quick deit to only find that you gained it all back , and then some. A picture would be helpful to determin if your in proportion, which i find more of a problem.
Remember deiting is a life style change.

beachloverkid
Rating
Not to be mean or anything, you are overweight. Try doing workouts and go on an diet.

rockey11
Rating
your a nice chubby size, but if you want to be a slim tiny skinny girl you'll have to try and loose some weight.

I'm happy you lost some weight, yahoo :)

all the best

googlebuddy
At 5'5" , the average weight is 127-141 pounds. But all you have to do is watch what you eat and work out to build muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. But don't go all day at school without eating. If anything eat many small meals throughout the day. Eat foods that are high in calcium and protein, and low in calories. Good luck!!

Dee Dee
I hate the "F" word. You are at an unhealthy weight and there are so many ways for you to turn that around while you are young. Starving during school and binging when you get home is a really unhealthy habit that helps to slow your metabolism and increases weight gain. Throw some fruits and healthy snacks in your back pack that way you have something in you as the day goes by. Fruit is easy to carry and easy to have while you are on the go. If you ate healthier and more often, you wouldn't be so hungry when you get off school. Instead of eating right when you get home, why not squeeze in some quick exercise? Walk a few laps around your block, jump around your bedroom for about 40 minutes... just move around! Burn calories! When you're done, head to the kitchen for a dinner high in lean protein, fiber rich vegetables, and healthy carbs. Cut the junk food and the binging and up the fresh fruits and exercise. You can do this. Don't even think about whether or not you are "fat', concentrate on being healthy and not having to worry about health problems as you get older. I really hope you do well. I know how it feels to be a heavy teenager. I was one too and with lots of determination I know you can be healthier. Take care of yourself and Good luck!

Vaughn K
kinda.. id say you should try to drop down to like 130

college_gal_83
That is a bit overweight. Make sure you lead a healthy lifestyle by eating 5 to 6 small meals a day, including breakfast! Drink plenty of water, and exercise at least 3-4 times a week for 30+ minutes.

sand_illusions
i personally think that you are, and this is not to be rude or anything!

if you are happy with how you look, leave it that way.

if you care about your health, you might want to lose a little.

twilight_dezire
Your BMI index is at 30.

Anything 30 and over is obese.

Make sure you eat, its the only way your body has fuel to even attept to burn off calories.

I was in the same boat as you at your age. I went the wrong way and stoped eating and over dosing on diet pills.

You are young, you can lose weight fast =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy