Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

When dieting should i cut salt out of diet or just cut back alittle?

I am 5'6" and 200lbs, am I fat?
My mother is obease (sp?) and my father is not, my brother is...heavy, I don't want to be 'fat' but when some of my friends complain of being 'overweight' or I hear about the ...

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old...how can i get taller??
im 15 years old...and about 5'5"...i know that's not that bad. my parents are about 5'7" and 5'8" and my older brother is about 5'10". is there anything i ...

Does pole dancing keep you fit?

Do I need to loose wieght?
I know a lot of people ask this question, but I want to know (from a professional please) if I have too much body fat for my age and height. I am 15 years old and 5 feet and about 4 or 5 inches tall. ...

Does starving yourself help you lose weight and excersing when your done keep weight off?
starving your self whiles exercising goelp you lose ...

Join the Gym, or run/jog/walk?
should i join the gym

or should i just try to jog around the block once a day?

if i jog or walk around the neighbor hood, how often should i do it and how long? i grow tired ...

I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?...

What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in ...

I am 40 stone and cant lose any weight - Do you think I should just stop trying and keep eating?

Got any good weight loss tips?
I need them fast!
Additional Details
I am on a diet now I need to know how to exersie....

Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

WHAT TO DO you do if YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO BE BULMIC AND WANTS YOU TOO BE IT TOO??
HELP!! WE ONLY DO IT AT SCHOOL NEVER AT HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO... NOTHING HAS ACCTUALLY COME UP WHEN WE HAVE TRIED IT WHATS WRONG WITH US?...

Do people just want to be thin to look good for others?
i think so. Its not about being healthy anymore but being thin that ...

What are some foods that help increase energy?

What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

grumpyjen28
Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am 31 and desperate need to tone my body.help me

smartone
sit ups and a gym membership

FARZAD
diet!!????wtf?
just dont eat too much fat stuff1!!
eat every thin u want but get rid of the fat stuff!!

joyceeleann
Rating
No..just tone with weights..Pilates is perfect. If you look up exercise on CORE strength training and follow those your abs and core will help flatten your stomach.

Kit K
Rating
Yeah, you do. Eat more protein than fat and carbs combined.

Michael B
Rating
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hesayyes.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.99$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

caffsans
Rating
you can just tone up the tummy too along with the other parts
good luck

Mike G
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at
http://www.getinfo2.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.99$ shipping and handling. A must!

bara hachi
You need a healthy diet and exercise.
Analyze your fitness, set fitness goals, design a fitness plan, select activities, monitor your progress, and make modifications.

Modify your personal eating and activity plans to promote health and well-being.

You want your stomach to tuck-in?
Try sit-ups....

nerdyroberts
combination maintainable diet , cardio, strength train and effective ab workouts and its called the omentum or belly fat , u can't get rid of your stomach it's and organ protected by the omentum

Jenn
Don't diet, just eat healthier and excersize.

Mr. Dan
Do you need to diet? Yes
Do you need to exercise? Yes

It's not all about the way you look on the outside but also on how you are on the inside. Being on a clean diet and frequent exercise is most important in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.

HELP!!!
Rating
First you need to eat lighter and healthier. Don't snack and lay out daily eating and exercising plans. To tone your legs just jog for like 20 minutes a day and do step-ups. If you get one partner who is willing to stay with you and do what you do, its alot easier. Never skip a day!! It's a bad habit. So its true; eat right, exercise(everyday!), and you'll drop the weight!! yay!!

Basil J
Easy on the beer bro. Less carb. Concerted regular clenching will help as well.

livelovelaugh123
i do not think that you way alot but its how you feel about yourself.... the way i think is that you should never go on a diet......diets are really bad cuz say you diet and loose weight but once you get off your diet you will put the weight back on.....
DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Joel r
Rating
I lost 25 pound in 1.5 weeks! At first I couldn't believe that I could lose that much in so little time until i read this article

http://losew8fast.blogspot.com

Dookie
Whatever you do, don't listen to Kit K about the protein thing.

Even if you are training to build lots of muscle you only need about 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. You want about 35% carbs 35% protein and about 25-30% fat.
Eat about 5-6 small meals a day and exercise regularly.

sharonh219@sbcglobal.net
Good question! After the birth of my son I lost all my lil muscle tone in my belly...and I didn't have a cesarean. I have found that certain foods will naturally pack on fat on your belly...(mostly carbs). A high-stress lifestyle seems to thicken the middle too. I found some really awesome articles on the "glycemic index"...apparently the key to losing mega fat is to overcome this phenomenon. I do stomach crunches about 2-3 times a week. 3 reps of 20 a piece. I feel the burn for sure...but getting the pounds to just "melt off" requires more than that. Leg lifts, squats...you know the drill. But all of this effort will surely be in vain if you don't watch what you eat. Try making sure your water intake is good, and try to reduce salt in your diet, because fat cells retain water and that is what gives us ladies the "cottage cheese" look. You would think that with all this info i should be a size 4...but the biggest obstacle to overcome is GENETICS. If your relatives tend to "spread" after a certain age...you'll have to fight twice as hard...I know this one all too well. I look like my mom now...only 7 inches taller. Good Luck!

DoubleDbol
Rating
it all depends on your metabolism, but as always a good diet will definately speed up the process....I am a firm believer that dieting is the best way to tone up, but it takes both cardio and diet.

Chrissy
It helps a lot to diet... but excercise is the key. Depending on your body... you may be able to just work VERY hard to tone your stomach and not diet but I think to get your stomach toned faster you will need to diet.

Double Oh 2
Do situps or crunches... it will tone your stomach. Climbing stairs will help your legs and butt. Running is also good.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy