Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD DIET PILL? that you or a friend has had results with?
ok. losing weight is impossible isnt it? can someone please give me some tips on losing weight. i just dont think excersizing and eating right will do it all. i might need some extra help. does ...

How can I lose ten pounds in a week?
I want to be 95 pounds by monday. I'm not sure how Im going to do it, got any advice or helpful ideas?
Im thirteen and im 4'9....

What are some good ways to loose weight?
I am a ballet dancer and i want to loose a few pounds for my upcoming show which is in casting right now & i want to get the lead role. I basically need a way to help put off some weight & ...

Is popcorn healthy?
One hundred calorie bags of popcorn that is... Is this healthy for me? I eat one bag every night as a snack. I heard that there were some reported cases of cancer in popcorn factories... I am asking ...

When dieting should i cut salt out of diet or just cut back alittle?

I am 5'6" and 200lbs, am I fat?
My mother is obease (sp?) and my father is not, my brother is...heavy, I don't want to be 'fat' but when some of my friends complain of being 'overweight' or I hear about the ...

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old...how can i get taller??
im 15 years old...and about 5'5"...i know that's not that bad. my parents are about 5'7" and 5'8" and my older brother is about 5'10". is there anything i ...

Does pole dancing keep you fit?

Do I need to loose wieght?
I know a lot of people ask this question, but I want to know (from a professional please) if I have too much body fat for my age and height. I am 15 years old and 5 feet and about 4 or 5 inches tall. ...

Does starving yourself help you lose weight and excersing when your done keep weight off?
starving your self whiles exercising goelp you lose ...

Join the Gym, or run/jog/walk?
should i join the gym

or should i just try to jog around the block once a day?

if i jog or walk around the neighbor hood, how often should i do it and how long? i grow tired ...

I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?...

What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in ...

I am 40 stone and cant lose any weight - Do you think I should just stop trying and keep eating?

Got any good weight loss tips?
I need them fast!
Additional Details
I am on a diet now I need to know how to exersie....

Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

tori loves♥ nick jonas<3
13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for breakfast, lunch, dinnner, and a pm snack]. how many calories i should consume a day, etc.

-i would also like to know what exercises i should do and how long i should do them for.

PLEASE don't say that i'm too young or i'm a growing girl or whatever.

thank you!

thisgirl425
Rating
omg! i am like 112!!!! and im 12!!! <:'(

Doug K
Rating
barely eat and your going to a camp arent you with tops on shirts of

Rachel
Rating
go to www.justresults.com they have EVERYTHING you need to know!!

Are you serious?
Rating
Eat only fresh fruits and vegetables, proteins, and multigrain foods. No fast food, fried foods,frozen dinners, or soda. Drink a lot of water, do your basic exercises.

Jugador :)
Rating
ok well eat about 7 times a day enough food that fits into the palm of you hand and don't make it like ice cream and it works trust me... your stomache is only as big as your fist so think about that next time you eat a lot.

Spencer M
Rating
DONT EAT POPCORN OR BUTTER! I am sorry to say it but your are too young =/.

sunfire
you're not overweight, but it's okay if you want to drop 6lbs by summer. i'm fifteen, and being thirteen it's more important that you're healthy than slim, so that your body grows and develops so you'll be pretty the rest of your life, not just now. make healthy choices, follow Canada's food guide, eat your veggies etc. if you run or swim or do some kind of team sport it should be just fine. as you grow, weight spreads out evenly. before a growth spurt, we tend to get a few pounds extra.

WinnieNow
Rating
Actually, that's pretty light. I say you don't need to lose weight, and I'm you're age. (I weigh same.) I'd say, take up swimming. I do swim team every summer and lose about five pounds from that. (I'm not active during the school year). So, swim girl, swim!

☀☁❄☀❄rawr
Rating
don't eat a ton of sweets....

lots of fruit and water!!!

and do crunches before bed (like around 100) just watch TV while you do them to pass the time...

CK
Please stop counting calories if you were old enough to know how dieting works you would know that that's not the answer.
I weighed the 105 when I was your age and I hated it I was way too skinny compared to the other girls...
I'm not going to tell you you're a growing girl but nobody at any age is suppose to work their way down to 100 pounds.
If you keep thinking you need to shed a few pounds you'll just end up with an eating disorder and you'll probably be sent away for that... I think you should do some research on what happens to girls with eating disorders.
Why don't you just ask your parents how you can lose some weight. I'm sure they'd have some great ideas.

esherr
eat fresh fruits and veggies... stay away from soda, candy or other sugars (ice cream ect).

You are not over weight, And obviously you know this or you wouldnt have posted that you dont want to hear your a growing girl... be a kid and dont worry about your weight at 13.. your not overweight. Enjoy beng a kid

hazel_eye_cutie_pie
do yoga and get happy and have an apple a day and try jumpimg jacks

LEAH.
Rating
eat healthy...

not too much sugar, LESS FAST FOOD.
no ceacar salad. just eat small, and excersise 1hr/day.

you'll be all goooood.

gossipgurl
Rating
you only want to lose six pounds? thats not that hard
just swim a lot and like ok for breakfast: i reccommend cereal the serving size no more i like special K, frosted mini wheats, cracklin oat bran, and multi grain cheerios
lunch: a pb and j sandwhich or pb and banana sandwhich or one of those lean cuisine things and some fruit and a small yogurt(all natural dannon strawberry is good)
and for dinner whatever your family makes or whatever just have a small portion
and skip the pm snack but if you have to have one have some fruit or a nutri grain strawberry bar
good luck
dont eat a lot of fast food and you should consume about 1500-2300 but dont worry about it
try doing sit ups about thirty per day

Louis U
you are going to damage your growing organs, you are a youngster and are still growing. why not try loosing weight when your body stops growing so as your organs. that is when you have passed age 18-19.

Jaclynn- live, love, tennis
you're too young and you're a growing girl. lol, it's true though.

NONAME
You sound just fine by me.

But if you insist arobics but check with doctor before you start and excercise program.

thebarefootqueen
Rating
Unfortunatley, I have to say that you are young. Please do it carefully and do not starve your self. When you starve yourself you are actually doing the opposite and your body is storing the fat you have (normal fat) and holding onto it because you are not eating. Eat a balanced diet of protein (fish and chicken - no red meat) and veggies. Stay away from carbs,(white bread, sugar, white flour) you can excercise with walking, doing squats. Just take it all slow. Do not starve your body.

♥✏Emily❈✿ loves the joker!
u are supposed to be 110 pounds

gmd
Hi, you obviously don't want to be told that you don't need to lose weight, so here goes...
My very tiny friend swears she can only lose weight on the no sugar/no flour diet. You can check it out on the "Diets" tab of the website below. It's as easy as it sounds--you literally cut out all sugar and flour--even whole wheat flour. That means no bread, pasta, etc.

Another great diet for quick weight loss is the new 5-4-3-2-1 Diet, which you can also find on the website below under "Diets."

The most important thing to remember is that when you cut down so much you need to make sure that what you DO eat is healthy! Make the calories count! Have protein at every meal, but just about 3 oz. or so. Have plenty of veggies and fruits.

Drink water. No soda--even diet! Read the "Artificial Sweetener" tab on the website to see how diet sodas sabotage our diets. Drink plenty of water and do about an hour of activity each day. You can break that up into two 30 min. sessions if you want, or three 20 min. sessions--whatever.

Have two snacks each day, mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Make the snacks count too! Have a small handful of almonds or a tablespoon of peanut butter smeared on an apple. They must be nutritious.

Don't starve yourself! That will shut down your metabolism and you don't want that. You've got to fuel your body with GOOD stuff! Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy