Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 5'6" and 200lbs, am I fat?
My mother is obease (sp?) and my father is not, my brother is...heavy, I don't want to be 'fat' but when some of my friends complain of being 'overweight' or I hear about the ...

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

I'm 15 years old...how can i get taller??
im 15 years old...and about 5'5"...i know that's not that bad. my parents are about 5'7" and 5'8" and my older brother is about 5'10". is there anything i ...

Does pole dancing keep you fit?

Do I need to loose wieght?
I know a lot of people ask this question, but I want to know (from a professional please) if I have too much body fat for my age and height. I am 15 years old and 5 feet and about 4 or 5 inches tall. ...

Does starving yourself help you lose weight and excersing when your done keep weight off?
starving your self whiles exercising goelp you lose ...

Join the Gym, or run/jog/walk?
should i join the gym

or should i just try to jog around the block once a day?

if i jog or walk around the neighbor hood, how often should i do it and how long? i grow tired ...

I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?...

What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in ...

I am 40 stone and cant lose any weight - Do you think I should just stop trying and keep eating?

Got any good weight loss tips?
I need them fast!
Additional Details
I am on a diet now I need to know how to exersie....

Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

WHAT TO DO you do if YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO BE BULMIC AND WANTS YOU TOO BE IT TOO??
HELP!! WE ONLY DO IT AT SCHOOL NEVER AT HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO... NOTHING HAS ACCTUALLY COME UP WHEN WE HAVE TRIED IT WHATS WRONG WITH US?...

Do people just want to be thin to look good for others?
i think so. Its not about being healthy anymore but being thin that ...

What are some foods that help increase energy?

What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years ...

redeeddy
How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

IdiotWind
Rating
Plug your anus with crazy glue

Phoebs
Rating
eat lots of bananas and milk shakes.

cannadakid
if you want to gain fat eat at burgerking everyday
muscle= eat lots of health food like bagels and work out (protein shakes are a nice option)

warning the bk option may add more than 90 lbs
CAUTION
the bk is really bad for you to see example watch the movie super size me

ps i am not accountable for anything that happens to you

Kev
Rating
Eat a lot & be lazy

cherries10
Rating
well you have to eat a lot but if you don't want to be fat eat a lot of meat bred but nothin like soda twinkies thatll just make you overweight

Nathan
Rating
eat alot and sit all day or as much as possible

tambos67camaro
Best I can figure ~ do EVERYthing I do!!! :)

Niki C
Rating
Eat junk food, eat a LOT, and don't excercise at ALL. Except for walking into the kitchen 8D.

tara j
Rating
alot of fast food!!!! lol

ftm821
Rating
work out with heavy weights, eat (alot) of protein. then you will gain weight. i used to be a hard gainer. then i did the above for about a year, then one day my wife said i look like a gorilla.

AG
milkshakes. strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, banana, pb, yum.

ihavenoclue
eat a lot and sit/lay around all day...this isnt very healthy

Tiffanyy
Rating
Hit the gym and lift. Eat loads of protein and increase your calorie-intake. I highly doubt you're actually looking to gain fat.

N
Rating
everyday, eat like you havent had food for a year

one&only<3
Rating
eat all the time, eat high calorie foods, drink sugared drinks, eat lots of candy, eat carbs!

Charley
Your kidding right? Why? On TV I saw a show called Super Size Me and he ate at McDonald's 3 times a day for a month and gained ... 25 Lbs... It took him 9 months to loose that weight.

kryptronyx
without serious health problems?...impossible!

Masterloomfixer
drink slimfast with your meals.

blewjaye
Rating
Not sure how, but make sure you take out a life insurance policy before hand so that someone gets rich off of your stupidity.

pavelkam
Rating
dont move from your bed and eat only things with a fat count of 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000... grams

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy