Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

Is my stomach fit enough to wear a bikini? [W. PICTURE]?
i'm not overweight (5'3½'' & 127lbs), and i posted a question earlier asking if overweight people should wear a bikini, and most said it depends on how overweight, and this ...

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ...

Ive been exercising since january (the gym).. and i eat soooo Well why am i not losing weight?

I'm a boy of 17 ,,,,,,,,,very thin..............plz tell me how to gain weight......i dont want 2 eat non-veg.

Does chewing gum help you burn calories?

Am i anorexic? Please be serious about this.?
Okay. I stopped eating so mush in july. I used to eat snacks a 3 meals a day an i was fat ! I was 5-2 and weighed 130 pounds! over the summer i stopped eating so much. about 3 oreos a day.
I now ...

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD DIET PILL? that you or a friend has had results with?
ok. losing weight is impossible isnt it? can someone please give me some tips on losing weight. i just dont think excersizing and eating right will do it all. i might need some extra help. does ...

How can I lose ten pounds in a week?
I want to be 95 pounds by monday. I'm not sure how Im going to do it, got any advice or helpful ideas?
Im thirteen and im 4'9....

What are some good ways to loose weight?
I am a ballet dancer and i want to loose a few pounds for my upcoming show which is in casting right now & i want to get the lead role. I basically need a way to help put off some weight & ...

Is popcorn healthy?
One hundred calorie bags of popcorn that is... Is this healthy for me? I eat one bag every night as a snack. I heard that there were some reported cases of cancer in popcorn factories... I am asking ...

When dieting should i cut salt out of diet or just cut back alittle?

I am 5'6" and 200lbs, am I fat?
My mother is obease (sp?) and my father is not, my brother is...heavy, I don't want to be 'fat' but when some of my friends complain of being 'overweight' or I hear about the ...

Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

Tessa<3
Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?

dlitt<33
HUNDRED CALORIE PACKS!!!!
they make so many different kinds!!! they make chocolate bars, sour patch kids, sweedish fish, and so many things. they might be small portions but they are delicious and actually filling.

also, if your looking to lose weight try joging around a track or running. it really helped me a lot!

uhohhitsme
brownies
cookies
cinabon
apple pie

Lu_Lu*13
sliced ham and chese
veggie and dip
anything with lots of protine it gives you energy and keeps your weight low

saranomics
2 finger kitkat bars only have 107 calories!

-
Rating
almonds, granola, carrot sticks, pitas and hummus are great snacks!

Angela M
Rating
try ornges it's a color/fuit lol!! XD

♥willow♥
real fruit popsicles and pita chips are my favs. I also like to snack on veggies - but not the regular carrots and junk - more like zucchini and radishes.

Jay
oreos, m&ms lol i luv mini m&ms XD

zebin d
Rating
Cookies, cakes...maybe not a good idea for not gaining weight.

You can eat dried food like almonds, cashews, peanuts.Salted peanuts or maybe even not salted peanut. Popcorn the ones with low butter. Granola bars or 100 Calorie pack. Cheese Pizza is considered a healthy food awkwardly as well. :)>-

~Just another face in the crowd~
Rating
there is some realy good granola out there for snacking. try some fruit and lowfat yogurt smoothies... mmmmm

soda pop
how about granola bars or other bars of the sort...

Jesse
i love to snack on cheese, also trail mix, i love nuts

jaimee768
Rating
parfaits, cupcakes, popsicles.... I think you can have any type of dessert, it's just how much you have and what's in it.

Ayesha M
yeah what she said

Ryan
layered bean dip hummus is the best snack ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaelacubi:)
well at costco there are soy crisps in the flavor of cookie dough, cina swirls and mretzel... i like them! they r only 100 cal

ladybug136
Try popcorn but put fun seasonings on it like grated cheese, taco seasoning, ranch dressing seasoning, etc.

infinate_cold
Rating
peanuts, string cheese, popcorn, fiber/fruit/nut bars, carrots, celery, PICKLES!!! broccolli, actually any vedgies are great snacks.

if you get bored of those you can chew a stick of butter. thats what I do... ok maybe not.

cool girl
icecream

beauteimparfait
Rating
there are the 100 calorie snacks, dreid friut, peanuts (unsalted), yogurt covered fruit.

theK-ster
Rating
to keep from getting even more hungry, (which is what artificial sweeteners do to you) you might go with protein smoothies, low-cal gum (weird but it can last for hours), and as far as desserts, special K has some really nice protien bars that are really chocolately.
Weight Watchers also has ice cream bars...yum yum.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy