Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the easiest way to lose 45 pounds quickly?

Is she overweight ?
my friend raquel wants to know if she is she weighs 150 and is 13 and is 5'0 and dont be ...

Can i get a four pack if i do 400 crunches a day?
like if i do 200 in the morning then do 200 at night could i get a four pack and if so when would i see results

How many of you actually like to run?
Besides me. I used to hate it at first, but now I see the pounds dropping fast and my endurance has increased from a 13 minute mile in high school (its ok, you can laugh) to 7 miles in under an hour ...

What is the best way o lose weight?
i am only in 6th grde but i need to lose weight i need any solution. but i cant go threw a diet is the prob i just cant stay with it plz help!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details

Slimfast - does it work?
I've never been on a diet before, but have decided I could do with losing about half a stone. I'm looking at the Slimfast diet - does it work? Have any of you tried it? What sort of ...

What can you do to rev up your metabolism that doesn’t kill you?
The only thing I know that revs up metabolism is smoking and I won't go back to that....

Whats the fastest way to lose wheight?
I'm 5"0" and 13 years old I whiegh 142 I really need to lose wheight can anybody help???
Additional Details
oh yeah I ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5 foot 8 and 134 pounds. Am I overweight? I don't think I'm that big but I have a health nut as a mom. She hints to me everyday that I'm fat. One day she made me so sad that I ...

Am I at a good weight or are people fooling me???HELP?
I am 13 and am 5'1 at 121-125 pounds. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see a chubby girl, my mom and sis tell me that I am just having illusions in my brain and that I am not fat and that i ...

Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5...

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

I'm 18 about 5 6 and weigh 120 is that ok?
I'm just curious what is the average weight for a female my age and my height....

Ladies, what are the best ways to lose weight?
I'm a size 16 to 18 and would really like to lose some weight - I've already come down a bit, I was a 20 at one point, so I'm dead pleased but now I just need to lose a bit more, maybe ...

huge wanger
What do you weigh?

Additional Details
14 pounds is equal to a stone

Stevie
10.5 stone which is perfect at my age. Well built too - here wanna feel?

x.X.Barbie-Doll.X.x
Rating
Hey Hunny.
Im the smallest :-)
7 stone 9lbs

bara_kiri
im 5'2" and i would say about 115lbs

Rich T
13st 13lbs

195lbs for the Americans in the audience.

how u doin ? ;0)
Rating
oooooh baby ill answer your question anyday and ill blow you a kiss for it mwah well all im gonna say is im 2 1/2 stone lighter than i was in march wahooooooo!!! im getting there babe now how abouts you tell how huge your whanger is ill tellyou mine if you tell me yours ;0) xxxxxxxxxx

NIKKI
Rating
5"1 AND 8 STONE

biggie
18 and a half stone but i do workout

Klick
Rating
173lbs

that's 12st 5lbs!

is that healthy? i am 6ft!
#

Cica
Rating
Excuse me for sounding dumb... but how do I measure my weight in "STONE"??? I've never heard that term before! lol...

I'm about 110 lbs give or take... lol

sardar a
Rating
12 stones

Jvlaple Rulez
I weigh 'bout 40+kg.

TomG22
12 stone, 12 1/2 stone after a heavy night!

borgpicard
Rating
a healthy 92.3 kilos, i weighed myself this morning on the scales this morning, cant tell you what in old money what that is, i could calculate but dont want to , i might be a bit heavier than i thought, i like kilos it seems so much less, dont you think ?

Puppylover x
6 stones 2lbs........ Im 5"1 and 87 pounds
I feel short and fat but people say im skinny and i dont feel that way... But im really strong and i workout alot and am really strong so i dontknow when i gain fat or muscle...

Veronica Alicia
Rating
69.4 Kg (10st. 13lb)
I was 10st. 12lb when I married in August 1959 - but it's moved around a bit!
Oh! yes!! And I've shrunk 1.5"
P.S. 16 oz = 1 lb
14lb = 1 stone
2 stones = 1 quarter
4 quarters = 1 hundredweight
20 hundredweights = 1 ton

clara
Rating
Don't have a clue! I was pretty ill last year (not an eating disorder) and I went down to 5st12oz (I'm 5'2"), looked like a walking skeleton. I obviously needed to gain weight so I kept weighing myself all the time and then if I hadn't put weight on I'd worry about it. So I ditched the scales and just let nature takes its course which it did and now I am still quite light I suppose (size8) but at least I look and feel healthy and that's the important thing!!

dibby_dabby
Rating
9.6 stones.
is it ok... i'm 5"8?

cairn4lodge
Rating
9st.2lbs

Mystery
11 stone

politicalghettogirl
Rating
9 stone, 3 lbs. I have been really sick for the past month, and lost 2 stone! I'm 5 foot 9, so now I'm underweight.
hmmmm, now where's the ice-cream?!

katehughes2706
Rating
16 stone

Snoochies
5'2 110lbs. I dont know how to convert to stone LOL sorry.

xXalex-luvverXx
11 1/2 stone/ 161 pounds!! I have compulsive eating disorder and hate myself for it.

Secrets
I dread to think!!! I ain't weighed myself in ages.

Joe M
Rating
6-4", 168 lbs

xCharliex
12 stone 5lb

Katelyn
Rating
8 stone 5lbs

Chickette
Rating
7 stone 12.

Alfirin06
Rating
Just under 9 stone

triflebum
Rating
12'8" and I'm cute as a button lol

TxBeautyQueen
Rating
93 lbs. not sure how many stones that is though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy