Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

WHAT TO DO you do if YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO BE BULMIC AND WANTS YOU TOO BE IT TOO??
HELP!! WE ONLY DO IT AT SCHOOL NEVER AT HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO... NOTHING HAS ACCTUALLY COME UP WHEN WE HAVE TRIED IT WHATS WRONG WITH US?...

Do people just want to be thin to look good for others?
i think so. Its not about being healthy anymore but being thin that ...

What are some foods that help increase energy?

What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years ...

Help me please?
i really want to lose weigh tbu ti don't like working out and i love junk food. what can i do?
Additional Details
and i'm also 14 and in 7th grade ...

Working out makes me so hungry, I always end up gaining weight. How can I avoid this?
I know that working out can also make you gain MUSCLE weight, and that's not what I'm talking about. But when I start working out, I am RAVENOUSLY hungry all the time. I eat way more ...

If alot of fat people are fat because of illness, why dont you get fat people in the 3rd world?

Additional Details
white plu dont you understand the question you dozy c**t....

Am i fat???
i weigh anywhere between 92.5 - 95.5.
i am 5-1 and 1/2
i was just wondering because my sister calls me a fatty and a pig.
hmmm
please answer!!!...

How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ......

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz ...

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

Emily C
Ok i think i'm fat..i am 5'1 i weigh 110lb and I'm 15?

cmd_vimes
its ok chubs, were all fat on the inside.

Beth K
Rating
You could be fat, but you also might not be. Saying that you're 5'1" and 110lbs doesn't really mean much. You could have 10% body fat or 30%. It seems slightly above normal to me, but if you have an athletic build, that could explain it.

probablypirates18
If you have a problem with your body, go on a diet and start exersizing. If you don't, refrain from fishing. :]

Anonymous
Rating
You are the perfect weight for your height, don't worry about your weight. :)

If you feel like you're flabby or out of shape, is it because you haven't done any toning exercises? I would reccomend a trip to the gym a few times a week, and I bet you'll feel more confident with your body afterwards!

And as well, are you eating right? I know when I eat fatty foods or binge on something I know I shouldn't have, I tend to think I'm fat. But, is it the truth? Of coures not! If you've done the same thing, here's a simple solution: Don't eat that fatty foods, or binge!

If you keep to your healthy diet and exercise, you should feel really great and confident with your body image. If you don't, I would personally reccomend talking to a professional about your feelings. Body image is a serious thing, and poor body image can lead to disasters!

I wish you the best of luck, and hope you feel better about yourself soon. :)

Steff
Rating
i think thats a perfect weight for your height.

Amia Dylan
Rating
Why must girls me insecure about their weight? I guess we have models and make up adds to blame for.

Jesseka
Rating
you not fat

if you think you are maybe you should go get some [mental] help from a professional

rvaudio
Rating
dude leggo of tv and magazines youre just right as it is...:)

Bulldog
Rating
you're not

amanda96
Well does anyone call you fat? If they do they have problems because God made you this way and that's the way he wants you to be. So there's no need in saying OMG I'm fat because that is a lie.

neopuppyblew
no you are not, that would mean im fat

just so u know im not 15, im a little taller and weigh a LOT more, just don't go anorexic or anything

want2quit
That is not fat. You sound just right to me.

lissa
Rating
your not fat I am 220 and 5'3" that's fat

Allora
Rating
You are not fat.

At all.

That's a perfectly healthy weight for a girl your height and age.

Why would you think that as fat??!

Miss Heidi H
Where do U live?
so I can go to ur house
and kick ur azz!!
I hate this stupid questions!,
about young girls thinking their FAT,u know wat
Its not about being Fat its about being healthy
I can't believe I'm answering this question but NO ur not Fat!=(

: )
Rating
98lb-132lb is normal.

Body fat should be 20%-28%.

SilverHeart
Rating
And I think your not....so shush.

Chelsilynn
I'm 5'1 I weigh 107 pounds and I'm 16. You callin me fat?

No, I'm not fat. I'm very athletic and in shape. You aren't either. No offense but you need to get over that teenage fear of being fat. It just makes you look riddiculous.

Gina L
okay i am freaking 12 and I am 5'5
and i weigh 180!! damn!! now I am fat! thank god I am tall!!
so if you think you are fat you must really wanna get slapped!! l0l

Claire L
Rating
ok i am 19, about 5'3 and i am 116. It's completely average

whats meant to be will be
are u crazy?? ur perfect..im 5'1 and weigh around 100 lbs and im trying to get to ur weight... =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy