Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm15 1/2 and 6' 1" and i weight 160 pounds?
I'm skinny, but i wanna gain muscle any tips?...

What's the point in dieting?
Sure looking good is all nice and everything but you are not happy when dieting. No. Think about it, you are not happy. Wouldn't you rather eat whatever you want instead of eating in ...

I am 40 stone and cant lose any weight - Do you think I should just stop trying and keep eating?

Got any good weight loss tips?
I need them fast!
Additional Details
I am on a diet now I need to know how to exersie....

Is it better to be Skinny or Muscler?

Does anyone know if you can get low calorie bread?
This probably sounds silly, but im trying to loose weight, im not far off my goal, and im starting to get cravings and hunger spells, i usually go for a bread based snack, like toast or a sandwich, i ...

What diet worked for you?
I'm a college student and going on Spring Break in about a month. I was wanting to lose about 10 lbs before we go. What diet advice do you have? Besides eating healthy and exercising what else ...

How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help ...

WHAT TO DO you do if YOUR FRIEND IS TRYING TO BE BULMIC AND WANTS YOU TOO BE IT TOO??
HELP!! WE ONLY DO IT AT SCHOOL NEVER AT HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO... NOTHING HAS ACCTUALLY COME UP WHEN WE HAVE TRIED IT WHATS WRONG WITH US?...

Do people just want to be thin to look good for others?
i think so. Its not about being healthy anymore but being thin that ...

What are some foods that help increase energy?

What is the best way to lose weight fast like 35lbs in a 3 months?

What is the best thing to eat to lose weight?
i am 10 years ...

Help me please?
i really want to lose weigh tbu ti don't like working out and i love junk food. what can i do?
Additional Details
and i'm also 14 and in 7th grade ...

Working out makes me so hungry, I always end up gaining weight. How can I avoid this?
I know that working out can also make you gain MUSCLE weight, and that's not what I'm talking about. But when I start working out, I am RAVENOUSLY hungry all the time. I eat way more ...

If alot of fat people are fat because of illness, why dont you get fat people in the 3rd world?

Additional Details
white plu dont you understand the question you dozy c**t....

Am i fat???
i weigh anywhere between 92.5 - 95.5.
i am 5-1 and 1/2
i was just wondering because my sister calls me a fatty and a pig.
hmmm
please answer!!!...

How do people achieve a very flat stomach ? (without doing sit ups ...)?

Additional Details
running ..? no offence but i don't feel running helps .... it just train my legs rather than tummy ......

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

aly kay!
How can I lose ten pounds in a week?
I want to be 95 pounds by monday. I'm not sure how Im going to do it, got any advice or helpful ideas?
Im thirteen and im 4'9.

ITGUY
wear plastic trash bags around your body and then put sweats on over them. Then go running and you will loose 5 to 10 pounds of water. When you are not running (kicking it at home or school). constantly spit into a cup or the ground and you will loose a couple pounds that way too. Thats what the jocks do when they have to weigh in for a wrestling match.

Teresa S
Rating
Don't eat.

Otherwise, impossible.

char
That's really unhealthy, especially for a thirteen year old. But if you really want to know, don't eat anything, exercise a few hours a day, and drink minimal liquids.

Dan
DROP THE FORK.

Michyle G
Kid, Best thing is to forget these lose 10 lbs in 1 week it doesn't work that way.

Best thing you can do is see if your school has a diet coach or someone who can help you get on a sane diet.
Weight doesn't come on fast and it definetly goes away slower.

So plan on losing 10 lbs in a month or so and thats attainable otherwise you will just get sick.

Hunnie V
exercise
exercise
exercise
exercise
eat healthy, not a lot of junk foods
and go to the washroom before you measure LOL

Alex(:
Rating
exercise, don't eat junk and drink lots of water.

music is love
Rating
you can't. that is not healthy

burnt_toast375
dont do it!.with your height it is expected to be 105 lbs.and it would cause more problems for you to lose that much waight in a week.trust us...dont do it!

Mortaro
Rating
What in the world is the reason?
This would be unsafe, no matter what the reason.
Talk to a doctor or PE teacher. They will help you come up with a good fitness program.
For your age and height, I wouldn't say that you are overweight. Strive for fitness, not just a weight level.
Your PE class should help you get in shape safely.

$$V-G$$
Rating
that's alot for your height. and you shouldnt lose that much in 1 week. take weight loss slow.

KRAZES
well first how much do you way? but i would say dont starve yourself!~! eat lots of fuirts and meat but not fat (meat that has no fat)! try drinking water! Im only 11 (dont tell anyone) and i only weigh 81 pounds so dont sweat about it! but heres the thing if your over 130 and your 13 try running every friday! maybe atleast 30min non stop running,jogging or running! :) hope that helps.

DjB
Amputate a leg?

Chuck Norris
lol maybe dont eat as much but dont starve yourself cuz its bad

killerkim
Rating
.... there's no way.
Unless you eat those protein shakes and nothing else.

prettyinpink
drink lots of water before eating.avoid eating sweets and junk foods.limit carbohydrates intake and bake goods.eat more of fiber,fruits and veggies.exercise regularly or do brisk walking.hope this helps

bobeo23
Rating
chop off some of your body??
otherwise, impossible.
losing weight takes time and should be done by eating right and exercising, not starving and crash dieting etc.

Aw the man!
Rating
thats not healthy, u end up with extra skin and trust me u don't want that, cuz its better to remain fat than ending up with unwanted skin. anyways run every morning slowly, and do Aeorbics everyday afterschool hope that help

Fwhyi
Eat salad without any dressing.. only.
You can even try the cabbage soup diet which is gross, but it works

http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

Any 7 day diet you do, you will gain back.. so don't think this is some type of regime. If you really ant to lose weight, do it gradually.. eat healthy, exercise.. all that good stuff!

If you don't eat, as these dummies are saying, you won't be able to work out. You'll faint, do terribly in school, have bad skin, teeth, and maybe never even grow in the future! Take care of yourself :)

katielovee0794
i don't think it is possible

Zach S
Thats pretty unhealthy to lose that much weight in so little time.

jc_faea
Rating
If you're THIRTEEN, don't try to lose that much weight, you're still growing and it's not good for the body.

However, if you're really set on losing the weight, don't eat junk food, eliminate sugar and starch from your food, examples would be to not eat ANY fried food, processed stuff.

Breakfast:
Half grapefruit or 8 oz. Glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice
2 eggs: any style (fry your eggs in butter)
2 slices of bacon

Lunch:
Meat, any style, or fish
Salad with sugarless dressing

Dinner:
Meat, any style, or fish (gravy must not be made with flour)
Salad (as much as you can eat) with sugarless dressing
Red, green or yellow vegetables, as much as you want (but no potatoes or corn!)

Bedtime Snack:
Tomato juice or skimmed milk

Special Instructions:
Eat at each meal until you are full.
Don't eliminate anything, but make wise substitutions, if necessary.
Grapefruit is important; it starts the fat-burning process.
No eating between meals.
This diet eliminates nearly all sugar & starch. (Fry your eggs in butter; do not use artificial sweeteners.)
Use butter generously on vegetables.
Use as many organic ingredients as possible.

The long-term way of losing weight would be to excercise daily and to eat a balanced diet.

GOOD LUCK

p.s. DON'T starve yourself, your brain will only tell your body that you need to store the fat because you're not taking in the nutrients, so the fat will literally pile up if you don't eat.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy