Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

One of my friends is 5'5 and weighs 150 is she fat???
well, she just goes to my school, ummm, some ppl make fun of her, idon't really get it, she doesn't seem to be fat to me, is she fat to u??? =/...like ppl call her names sometimes, and i ...

Does your body use fat calories from areas of your body in relation to muscles needing the energy?

Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11....

Am i fat???? please tell me the truth!!!?
i'm 14 yrs old and i'm 5'3 and i weigh 122 lbs. how much weight should i lose...i'm thinking like 10 pounds? please tell me the truth
Additional Details

I am starving myself to lose weight. How long will it take me to lose 15 pounds?

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

~Sarah <3's chocolate~
Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean please

Tay-Tay
Rating
I don't think thats fat at all...i am 10 and weigh 76.2 or something like that! Believe I think I'm, fat but i'm not! U are not either! And if people tell u ur fat...just tell them "All I care about is whats inside!" People should believe in what is on the inside. If someone's gothic that doesn't mean that they are mean! So take ur docters advice! IT'S WHAT COUNTS ON THE INSIDE!

Otis K
Rating
I think your doctor would know better than people here. Take your doc's advice.

C-dawg
Rating
my cousin is 12 and weighs 150, they dont look fat at all, ur not fat

peter f
you haven't finished growing yet it will all even out later. When I was 12 I weighed 210lbs and I was only 4' 10"

Lucas Grabeel!
Rating
no

Mary d
Rating
There is a Calorie calculate programe

Healthy Weight Range Calculator In
http://www.healthylifeday.com/CaloriecalculateIn.htm

Healthy Weight Range Calculator Kg
http://www.healthylifeday.com/Caloriecalculatekg.htm

When you have this question, please calculate in this site!

haliy l
Rating
muscle ways more then fat... an plus if you participate in alot of sports thats where you gain alot of muscle.
*to sum it up your doctors right! its just muscle

Michael M
no

beachy
a pic would help.

arthur
i dunno r u a guy or girl, how tall are you ....but if your doc doesnt think so then ur not, but if u think u r play waterpolo its the best

gizzelle L♥VE
well it matters how tall you are.. but im 13 & weigh less then that

Stampy Skunk
Your 12, you have many years to grow..... if your all muscle now then you will be in great shape at 18..... eat a low fat diet now.... stay away from sugar, drink water or diet soda..... keep your confidence high.... if you play sports thats more than %80 of all americans.... %80 of all americans are overweight and have NO activity in their life... pretty sad.

Kris
yeah, don't worry about it. You're doctor is totally honest with you. He wouldn't just say that. He's right, you're perfect. =)

♥ G_BABii♥
if you do alot of sports and the doctor says its alot of muscle than it must be just that..alot of muscle....if anything i think the doctor would be telling the truth..
♥

Meghan J
well ur weight can also have somethin to do with ur height. plus muscle actually does way quite a bit more than fat. so ur doctor is probably closer to being right than u think.

Liz E
Rating
how tall are you? When I was 12 I weighed 140 and was 5'4" I wasn't fat either, it really was all muscle. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, that's why if you do your BMI it will show up that it's off, but if you put in a football player's information (say Tom Brady) his will come up as high as well, because of all his muscle.

JEN!
no that's not fat if Ur Dr. said it was muscle then that's what it is muscle weights more then fat

melissa
it depends how tall you are, but like the others said your doctor will know best.

****Brown Eyed Girl****
Rating
if you actually do alot of sports and youre tall.
youre doctor is right.

I <3 him
Rating
I don't think sooooo How tall are you?

♥Rayyhol♥
Rating
probably not. it's pretty common to gain some pounds when your growing but you'll grow into it.

hes_no_you06
Rating
First of all you are only 12, thats the age that you start getting taller, and everything stretches out. Trust me you don't need to worry about anything. Just make sure to eat fresh fruit and veggies, and try to do some sort of excercise like soccer or swimming...Thats what I did and I lost 15 pounds, but it took me a year. Don't worry everything will all work out.

*i love him*
listen to ur doctor it probably is all muscle especially if u are in a lot of sports dont worry about it ur only 12 like weight matters that much at ur age

Crystal
Rating
depends on how tall you are

Lilliand
muscle is more dense than fat and therefore weighs more. Your height is an important factor of how much you should weigh, and you didn't specify that so it is hard to say. But even so, a short person with average muscle mass is NOT fat at 133. Not on the skinny side, but definitaly NOT fat, so you are safe no matter what

Lady Alyk
Rating
Don't worry about it. You don't have to tell people your weight. And muscule weighs more than fat I've heard so don't worry about it. If a doctor says it is than it is.

dramaqueen
Rating
trust me... if you were your DOCTOR would have told you... you have to also remember that MUSCLE weighs more than FAT does... so obviously your going to weigh a little more and be a little thicker than most people your age/height.. DONT WORRY about it... your just a healthy person growing up that's all

bcheek11@sbcglobal.net
well then its all muscule if ure doc says but if ure 12 then u should be gaining weight u gett taller most likely to but dont worry bout it u should be good

budda
that dont sound too big
do you feel drained after a little work out?
do you need to rest alot or are you ok for a lot of play time?

reeseepiecie
Rating
i dont think ur fat...im pretty sure i was ur weight wen i was ur age but if u play sports u have nothing to worry about muscle wieghs more than fat

dweebken
Rating
If the doctor says it's muscle, then its muscle. Don't worry about it. Muscle is good.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy