Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

What r the best ways to lose weight fast?
i'm 5'3, 137, and i want to get down to 125 maybe 120.
Additional Details
my family and i r health nuts. we never have junk ...

I'm a 15 year old girl on a 680 calorie a day diet to lose 15 lbs from 132 how healthy is this and any tips?
Hi, I’m Maggie and I’m a 15 year old, 5'6" girl from Iowa. My basketball coach wants me to lose 15 more pounds down from 132 pounds. I'm in great shape and run about a 6 min mile ...

Is driniking daily plenty of water heathy?

Im sick of hearing about fat people!?
.i have a metabolism which prevents me from gaining weight. all these people who are over weight ,its simple stop eating ! put the chocolate bar down and get out the chair and exercise!no ...

How can i give up smoking cigarettes?
Anyone give any sound tips?
I desperately want to give up, but it is tremendously ...

Im 5''3 (5 feet 3 inches) and 13 years old how much am i supposed to weigh??

Has Anyone ever tried the....?
curves 6 week solution??

myh moms making me do it with her so that i can make her stick to it.... but i was wondering if i sdont go to the place and excersise and what not, how much would ...

Am I too fat to become a model?
I'm 5'7 and I weigh 129lbs....

Am i overweight?
im 13, 5'3 and i weigh about 114 lbs. am i an ok weight or do i need to loose some ...

Is it possible to lose 15lbs a month?
I want to lose 15lbs a month to eventually weigh in at 150lbs. I currently weigh 221lbs and I hope to lose 71lbs by the end of the summer which is approximatly 15lbs a month. How can I do this? I ...

Am I overweight?
I am 116 lb. I think I am overweight, and I'd like to be 100.
Additional Details
I am 170 ...

I am a 13 year old boy who weighs 130 lbs. and I am 5 ft. Am I overweight for an average 13 year old boy?
I would like to know I'm not fat compared to the other boy in the 7th grade. I wan't to know if I am over weight....

Why am I so fat?!?
I am 84 pounds, and 5"3, and I'm a girl, and I'm 13. Why am I so fat?!...

What's a little snack I can eat before I go to sleep, Something healthy?
should I eat 2 peices of bread and butter or thats bad
Additional Details
I'm on a high protein low carb diet to lose ...

How can i loose 20-30 pounds over the summer?
how can i loose 20-30 pounds over the summer instead of joining a ...

Am i overweight?
i'm 5 foot 4 and i weight 82 pounds. is that too much?...

xXxclairexXx
Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/claiwals/bikinihol2.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/claiwals/100_0941.jpg

i know i got big hips plz dont be to mean.

Breezer<3
ur not fat u just have and hourglass shape iwould just work on your hips otherwise gurlllllll u got a good figure evry1 wants to have

Brian J
No baby I want to put a baby into you.

You are beautiful , I draw women often I love the female figure and you are beautiful . Good enough to draw , UMMM HMMMM!

Josh -.-.-.-.-.-.-
Nah, you;ve got an awesome body

I <3 Cena!
no you look perfectly fine dont worry

Amy C
i don't think your fat at all that's a great weight to be at your age! and who cares what other people think ! Your beautiful in your own way!

aCrispAutumnApple
Rating
I think you look very good. Very womanly, and not too skinny, DEFINITELY not too fat! ;)

becca c.
no u r not fat u look perfectly fine. mabye u should think about going into modeling.

namcreative123
your fine with ur weight ur crazy

S S
Rating
nope

thaswtessthng
Rating
no..

K.Frusciante
Rating
Please girl, find something else to complain about. Most girls would kill to have a body like yours. You don't have a washboard stomach but who cares? Curves are a good thing. You are not even close to being fat :)

cuteangel119
Rating
you know you're not fat stop fishing for compliments. If you thought you were fat you wouldn't be wearing a bikini. You don't need to loose weight unless you think you are unhealthy.

p.hefner
heck naw honey and im finicky like a cat lol

nickels254
Rating
No, I think you look fine the way you are. You have curves (with the way you were saying you have big hips). I think if you lost any significant weight youd look anorexic. You look good :o)

Rachel
Rating
No you're just really curvy. Your body looks like Kim Kardashian's. I mean that as a good thing! :)

Life Sucks!!!
Rating
No you're fine... and your hips are not that fat, you just got feminine features. You look good, keep the good work!!!
nice tan btw, wish I could get one like that

Rew
Rating
You look really reeeeaallly good i would not call that even remotely close to fat

Zuy_N
nah

andrea s
Rating
"i know i got big hips plz dont be to mean"
first of all if you are posting your picture you have to accept all kind of responses weather they would be honest or not.And now reality check your body is beautiful i am personally saying i am one of the high maintance gurl and i always give my best and honest opinion.
I wish i had your body your body is perfect well propotioned big hips.. its adorable :)
u r lucky to have this kind of body amazing bone structure collar bone, flat stomach etc.

Selena
you don't need to loose weight, but you might want to consider using weights to tone up and doing crunches to get ab definition.

Sheena
No your hips are not big at all, you have a perfect body.

PickleLlama20260
Rating
no

Cookie M
Cookie monster thinks you've had one too many cookies...

:O

kizziekatie
Rating
wow no not at all. i think you are a healthy looking girl who should be proud of her curves. but if you are really worried. try doing ab work outs and eating a 2,000 calorie diet.

-S_H_A_Y_N_A-
no ur fine i think.
u shouldnt just show ur body tho.
people will get the wrong idea

tanbabycakes
No you are not fat! You have a great body and just need to tone up. Trust me if you were fat your belly would be protruding and have fat rolls which you don't! Keep working out if your still self concious.

ISOWORLD.INFO
Rating
heck no, your hot

crazyman
Rating
no you aren't fat
but it doesn't hurt to still exersice

Brian H
wtf is wrong with?

Poole1Dan
Rating
no, you are definitely not fat at all.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy