Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11....

Am i fat???? please tell me the truth!!!?
i'm 14 yrs old and i'm 5'3 and i weigh 122 lbs. how much weight should i lose...i'm thinking like 10 pounds? please tell me the truth
Additional Details

I am starving myself to lose weight. How long will it take me to lose 15 pounds?

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i a fatty?
okay i am a twlve year old girl with a six pack but i feel like a total fatty sometimes. is is possible to have a six pack and be fat??

okay well im 125 lbs and 5ft 7

i play ...

How do I lose weight around the house?
It's hard for me to get out of the house, mostly because I'm not supposed to leave when my mom i snot home, which is a lot of the time. So I never have the chance to go outside and play ...

My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I don't lose 3 lbs...any diet suggestions?

Additional Details
He weighs me each morning.

I'm 5'5, so 105 is my limit....

I am 5 ft 6in and 155lbs does that make me overweight?

Additional Details
I am in between the age of 9 and 15...

How many calories should I eat per day?
I weigh 190 and want to lose weight. How many calories should I intake? I go to the gym everyday and run on the elliptical for 60 minutes....

Does eating a potato chip count as eating a vegetable?

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Am I overweight?
I am 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. Is that too much?...

My 11 year old daughter has iron deficiency.We are vegetarians.What foods do you recommend?

Should i become anorexic? I am 13 and overweight. I am at the point where the risks don't matter to me anymore
I am done. I will not live my life overweight! I am 13 years old and i want to look the way i want to. I am tired of the one pretty--also very skinny--girl at my school getting all the attention from ...

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

What r the best ways to lose weight fast?
i'm 5'3, 137, and i want to get down to 125 maybe 120.
Additional Details
my family and i r health nuts. we never have junk ...

slim_chik
How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some stuff on the internet....and i found out i have eating disorders. i kept a food and exercise diary... i stopped.... i dont excercise that much times a day cuz im trying to eat more calories than i burn..... i tried exersizing once... we didnt have enough food that day.. i ended up losing 2 pounds... so i tried to excercise less.... anyone know food that has lots of calories? that tastes good?

Illy
Rating
Icecream butter breads pizza pasta

Ziggy
Rating
I had the same problem as you and I hardly did any hard exercise. You can eat till your on the verge of throwing up and you won't gain weight trust me. When you get older you will put on weight much more easily. Relax and enjoy life. Look on the bright side its much better than being fat. But if you really want to gain weight consult your doctor first. Sport shakes sound good.

Shanahan
It's very easy to gain weight. If I were you I would eat a lot of Little Debbie snacks, tons of candybars, and eat full-fat foods. Also try not to exercise at all. Good luck getting fat!

business creature
well you probley Wait your hormones will start kicking in. But if you really want to gain weight you should probley eat pasta and lots of it. Drink beer that will slow your metabolism and help you gain fat. Then take a good wait gainer with high calorey intake. Then take some creatine and glutimine that should make your body look good with some exersize offcoures.

dawn w
Rating
Pizza, doughnuts, chocolate, cream cheese, etc.

Christina T
well if you have a high metabolism no matter what you do you wont gain weight..i would so become lazy, no exercise..eat alot of pastas and bread..nothing healthy all junk food

NotoFroto
Two words for you

ZEBRA CAKE

found at any convienance store

hahaha, that will make you gain weight

but excercising is good as long as you eat right too!

mandyhoward01
Rating
fast food and chocolate!!!!!!!

shabella
what foods do you like eat lots of the food that you like will help. food that is high in carbs like potatoes, pasta , rice, ice cream chocolate are some that will help

strikernow
Rating
first I would like to say that you better enjoy it while it lasts cause once you start really getting chubby it gets HARD to lose weight.

that being said if you really want to bulk up eat a lot of starches (potatoes, corn, beans, etc.) and sugars, and fatty foods. sit around and watch alot of tv and play on the internet alot. drink beverages that contain lots of sugar (beer is great, too bad you're under age.) Eat junk food and anything deep fried. limit eating foods like raw veggies and fruits or anything else that's benifitial. You'll be a porker in no time, just remember you wanted to get fatter when you get too fat and can't lose the weight.

Jasonnnn
Well you should try at least getting to 105-120 lbs. to still look a little better, unless your fat goes to your stomach.

You could try eating some fast food or like a lot of fried stuff.

By the way, I'm 12 and I'm taller than you.

DaFinger
Rating
You need to have your food. Fruits and vegies are cheap and have good carbs so you can work out with energy. You need protien to build mussel any meats will do that or tofo. protien shakes work too.
You dont have to go all out on the weights. a good jog in a park or other activitys do good.
But if you dont eat you wont build the body you want

lildanica16
Rating
If you like sugar try DONUTS!!!!! But some pple just have a fast motabillism and therefore being that you are 5'3 90lbs might be a LITTLE light but not THAT bad! But like I said try DONUTS!!!!!!

SCSA
Rating
Eat lots of crap. And when i mean crap, like sonic, mcdonalds, and lots of big macs. My friend has the same problem. he needs to gain weight for football or he cant play. But anyways, do what you think you need to do. just be a lazy thing and do nothing and eat snickers and fatnin foods. but dont keep it up. Just gain ammount needed, and stop. but i think you shouldnt do it. I mean work out to put on good weight or something. just advice. but good luck anyways...

Yu Yevon
Rating
McDonalds.

TastelessFish
Pie, but just drink alot of stuff,
but i dont see whats wrong with your weight =)

mo
Eat and Sleep....eat and then nap

i gain weight fast that way....yeah and no exercising!

I♥NY
Don't stop exercising its good for your health, there are some nutritious drinks you can take to help you gain weight, continue to eat normally, don't worry about what ppl say, Just be yourself.

Kamille
Rating
eat more un healthy foods and dont excercise as much

scarletts_mommy
Rating
Try drinking Ensure or something for weight gain.

maggotier
Well eat more meaty food, it will help you gain more weight.

ken d
How to increase weight naturally
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1709.html

supp ;D
Rating
Whatever you do, DON'T go to fast foods places. You want to gain weight, I understand that. But you don't want to be unhealthy. Protein bars and shakes have a lot of carbs in them and they are healthy. You should also talk to your doctor..
Good luck ;]

♥ Marie
Rating
My mom is a nurse and she worked with people who lost weight after surgeries and needed to gain it back. She fed them Sport Shakes. They come in a pop can but they're like a milkshake and soooooo good! I lived on them the week that I got my braces put on when I was younger! They should be at your grocery store in the dairy section!

Lauren C.
u dont wanna get fat, u just want to gain alittle weight but still be healthy...U can make muscle or PATATOES!!! definitly....chips, fried, french baked, boiled...No matter it gives u calories but its still healthy...if that makes any sense

Pimpin
Eat Krispy Kreme donuts and heavier meals like soul food.

?
i don't think you need to gain any weight. it's seem like a good size for how short you are.

pellco
Rating
Take weight gainer 2000 dude you'll be totally ripped

Kit Kat
Rating
First of all you should enjoy it as long as it lasts --- do you know how many people are struggling to lose weight???
And, no McDonalds and Fast food resturants are not the answer. If you want to gain weight, I suggest that you do it the healthy way. Coke is not healthy all the time. Trust me, if you start eating Fast food and just drinking coke you'll gain soo much weight and you won't be healthy --- i'm on a diet to lose weight.. I use to drink 3 cans of coke a day... you should cook and make food at home.. cook steak and red meats things like that... make cake and cookies at home for dessertt... Trust me going to stories and buying crap isn't going to help you ...... healthy high calories are the best :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy