Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i a fatty?
okay i am a twlve year old girl with a six pack but i feel like a total fatty sometimes. is is possible to have a six pack and be fat??

okay well im 125 lbs and 5ft 7

i play ...

How do I lose weight around the house?
It's hard for me to get out of the house, mostly because I'm not supposed to leave when my mom i snot home, which is a lot of the time. So I never have the chance to go outside and play ...

My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I don't lose 3 lbs...any diet suggestions?

Additional Details
He weighs me each morning.

I'm 5'5, so 105 is my limit....

I am 5 ft 6in and 155lbs does that make me overweight?

Additional Details
I am in between the age of 9 and 15...

How many calories should I eat per day?
I weigh 190 and want to lose weight. How many calories should I intake? I go to the gym everyday and run on the elliptical for 60 minutes....

Does eating a potato chip count as eating a vegetable?

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Am I overweight?
I am 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. Is that too much?...

My 11 year old daughter has iron deficiency.We are vegetarians.What foods do you recommend?

Should i become anorexic? I am 13 and overweight. I am at the point where the risks don't matter to me anymore
I am done. I will not live my life overweight! I am 13 years old and i want to look the way i want to. I am tired of the one pretty--also very skinny--girl at my school getting all the attention from ...

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

What r the best ways to lose weight fast?
i'm 5'3, 137, and i want to get down to 125 maybe 120.
Additional Details
my family and i r health nuts. we never have junk ...

I'm a 15 year old girl on a 680 calorie a day diet to lose 15 lbs from 132 how healthy is this and any tips?
Hi, I’m Maggie and I’m a 15 year old, 5'6" girl from Iowa. My basketball coach wants me to lose 15 more pounds down from 132 pounds. I'm in great shape and run about a 6 min mile ...

Is driniking daily plenty of water heathy?

Im sick of hearing about fat people!?
.i have a metabolism which prevents me from gaining weight. all these people who are over weight ,its simple stop eating ! put the chocolate bar down and get out the chair and exercise!no ...

How can i give up smoking cigarettes?
Anyone give any sound tips?
I desperately want to give up, but it is tremendously ...

may_girl
I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!

autonomous1980
exercise- run, lift weights

low glycemic carbs(no sugar or bread) more fruits and veggies

keep it simple, if its too complicated you will never do it.

flour
Eat healthy, drink a lot of water, and take several hrs. out of each day fast dancing to your music. Drink a bottle of water or so at least every hr. while you work out. Listen to something that excites you so that you have a burst of energy to work with. It is hard too lose weight if you do not have the adrenalin (sp?) going. Dancing isn't hard. Start with moving the hips and work from there. You'll lose weight fast.

Sheree G
Hi I have found that eating broiled meat boiled eggs and cheddar cheese for 4 days and at least 90 ozs. water works the beat.I did this and lost 17 pounds in five days!

Firefly
That is the right weight for your height. You can go to the gym to tone up but if you lose any you will look like one of those models in Cosmo...all skin & bones! The main thing is that you are healthy. Thinner is not always better!!

LARRY
exercise

somepaliguy27
Rating
weight lifting targets belly fat, and helps you lose weight. try reading weight training for dummies, it really helps!

p.s. im not callin u a dummy! lol

one_sera_phim
that would probably make you look very anorexic. Just be happy with your beauty as it is. I am sure you look just great. good luck

nimo22
You sound fine to me, I don't know why you would want to be so skinny. I can see maybe losing a few pounds if you want, but don't go too extremely small. Instead of trying to lose weight quickly and easily, you should make sure you are eating healthy and exercising at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week. If you do this your body will settle into what is supposed to be your healthy weight, meaning for you as an individual based on your body type and metabolism. Good Luck.

BabeHeart
I'm 5'6" and that's about my ideal weight (135 to 145) so you're likely going to look a bit thin...but to lose weight cut back on your calories a bit, and exercise regularly. Losing it quickly just increases the chances that'll it return (with friends) so don't focus so much on speed, as just getting off the unwanted pounds...

When I lost at a good rate my calorie consumption was around 1300/day and I exercised at least 5x a week, about 2 hrs/day (a morning workout of 45 mins - 1 hr and an evening workout of 1 hr)...

Good luck...be careful!

shelly
Rating
its all about being healthy

scary_boo2003
Rating
STOP EATING WITH A SHOVEL!!!!!!!!

angelbaby
Rating
I think you'd be too skinny at that weight. You sound fine the way you are.

cowboy_lil_texas
Rating
you sound pretty, want to talk more...

Golden Ivy
Rating
weights and protein NO TRANS FATS!

oldbutgood
Rating
First talk with your doctor. My method of weight loss is to eat a bowl of cereal with fruit for breakfast. Have your main meal between 12 and 2 in the afternoon, moderate portions, but what ever you want. Then at 6 alternate one evening have a fruit bowl, the next soup. nothing between meals. This works for my husband and I.

cutiepie81289
Rating
find out how many calories you are consuming each day then cut those calories by 500 each day and you will lose weight.

Leigh
Rating
You're 5'8 and you weigh 145! That sounds like you're just about perfect. Get over yourself and just be happy because you probably look great. You may need to tone a little and thats whats bothering you so just excersize and you'll get what you want.

Blue Jay
Loosing weight can be tricky because if you go to the gym you have to eat but not eat something with to much calories. I'm not you we probably have to different body types, but ever sense I started going to the gym I look so much beater. You can try ediets.com they have great diets and exercise tips you can do right at home! Or change some simple things in your life. Instead of driving to work walk to work. While watching TV do some sit-ups. Do some weakly jogging around your neighborhood. Toss the candy and eat some fruit. There are many different teak necks try it! loose weight!

kittyrogers
Rating
At this point, you don't need to lose that much weight. At 5' 8", you might want to lose at most, 10 pounds. Don't pay any attention to the skinny celebrities and others. They are all anorexic and grossly underweight. A sensible diet plan is always best. And again, you would be UNDERweight at 130.

Dukey
Try this new program Turbo Jam it works!

Liddy is Lost
You sound just right to me, I think if you go under 135, you'll be too skinny. You don't need to have a BMI of 18, please don't fall into the trap of thinking skinny is better! Slim with curves is best, you sound perfect, don't let anyone tell you different.

Jennifer B
Home Remedies for Losing Weight

*Increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables and low calorie
foods.

*Avoid intake of too much salt as it may be a factor for increasing
body weight.

*Milk products like cheese, butter etc. and non-vegetarian foods
should be avoided as they are rich in fat.

*Mint is very beneficial in losing weight. A chutney of green mint
with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea also
helps.

*Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for
loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.

*Regular intake of carrot juice.

*Avoid rice and potato, which contain a lot of carbohydrates. Among
cereals wheat is good.

*Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of
drumstick are useful in loosing weight.

*Honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the
extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilized as energy
for normal functions.

Dosage: One should start with small quantity of about 10 grams or a
tablespoon, taken with hot water early in the morning. A teaspoonful
of fresh lemon juice may also be added.

*Fasting on honey and lime- juice is highly beneficial in the
treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. For
this, mix one teaspoon of fresh honey with the juice of half a lime
in a glass of lukewarm water.

Dosage: Take several times a day at regular intervals.

*Raw or cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and other
carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight
reduction.

*Exercise is an important part of any weight reduction plan. It
helps to use up calories stored in body as fat.
Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by
running, swimming or rowing.

hope that helps
~Jennifer

Eligh
apparently they have just discovered that diets don't work so go for the bacon!

CMG
Walking is a great way to lose weight. Here are other healthy ways to lose weight.

http://www.prevention.com

The Older Woman
Here's a few extreme answers:

Lay off all carbonation. It bloats you up. You can easily loose 5 lbs instantly by giving them up. (I do it every lent)

Eat more cereal. Try skipping a lunch or dinner and substitue the cereal. (kinda like the 'special k' challenge) I've done it recently, and have already lost 5 lbs.

So there's 10lbs right off the bat.

Also, as gross as it sounds, get an intestinal cleansing, one that includes parasites. Most people don't think about it, but 99% of the population of the US is walking around with parasites. In the old days, most people knew this, and did something about it. Castor oil, etc. for cleansing. Now adays, it's a touchy subject and taboo.

Our diets are so filled with preservatives and chemicals, and most of us eat unhealthy to begin with. This creates a plaque-like buildup in your intestines. Once build up begins, it just keeps building up, making it hard for your waste to pass thru. This means you're literally walking around with 20lbs or more of unpassed material. Most women notice this when they diet and exercise but still have that belly pouch. A cleansing will get rid of this, and have you loose the weight within a week or 2. There's plenty of cleansers on the market, just be sure to get one that gets rid of the parasites.

Best of luck and sorry if I grossed you out!

Shayla <3
Rating
believe me i'm the same height! and if u are 120 pounds u are gonna look like u have a disese or something and BELIEVE me u dont want that kind of attention!

Hello Che
Rating
girlnextdoor--first of all, your weight is fine for someone your height. The problem with many people who want to lose weight is that they want to do it quickly and easily. Sure, you can starve yourself and do things that may help you develop an eating disorder, but the best thing to do is change your lifestyle. Reduce the number of calories you ingest, and increase the number of calories you expend by increasing your exercise and activity. If you do this, even just a little bit, you should be able to lose a few more pounds, however be aware that if you develop muscle, your weight will even out, and you'll hit a wall, because muscle weighs more than fat. This doesn't mean that you'll be "fat," even if you weigh 135 or 140.

Do it the smart way, not the "easy" way.

Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.184
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, May 9, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy