Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i a fatty?
okay i am a twlve year old girl with a six pack but i feel like a total fatty sometimes. is is possible to have a six pack and be fat??

okay well im 125 lbs and 5ft 7

i play ...

How do I lose weight around the house?
It's hard for me to get out of the house, mostly because I'm not supposed to leave when my mom i snot home, which is a lot of the time. So I never have the chance to go outside and play ...

My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I don't lose 3 lbs...any diet suggestions?

Additional Details
He weighs me each morning.

I'm 5'5, so 105 is my limit....

I am 5 ft 6in and 155lbs does that make me overweight?

Additional Details
I am in between the age of 9 and 15...

How many calories should I eat per day?
I weigh 190 and want to lose weight. How many calories should I intake? I go to the gym everyday and run on the elliptical for 60 minutes....

Does eating a potato chip count as eating a vegetable?

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Am I overweight?
I am 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. Is that too much?...

My 11 year old daughter has iron deficiency.We are vegetarians.What foods do you recommend?

Should i become anorexic? I am 13 and overweight. I am at the point where the risks don't matter to me anymore
I am done. I will not live my life overweight! I am 13 years old and i want to look the way i want to. I am tired of the one pretty--also very skinny--girl at my school getting all the attention from ...

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

What r the best ways to lose weight fast?
i'm 5'3, 137, and i want to get down to 125 maybe 120.
Additional Details
my family and i r health nuts. we never have junk ...

I'm a 15 year old girl on a 680 calorie a day diet to lose 15 lbs from 132 how healthy is this and any tips?
Hi, I’m Maggie and I’m a 15 year old, 5'6" girl from Iowa. My basketball coach wants me to lose 15 more pounds down from 132 pounds. I'm in great shape and run about a 6 min mile ...

Is driniking daily plenty of water heathy?

Im sick of hearing about fat people!?
.i have a metabolism which prevents me from gaining weight. all these people who are over weight ,its simple stop eating ! put the chocolate bar down and get out the chair and exercise!no ...

hcky4lifegal
Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details
okay im 13 yrs old

cashew
Rating
your actually a bit under weight lucky you

Meggo_Waffle
Rating
nope.
you sound perfectly healthy :)

Grilled Cheese Please
Rating
Don't sound like it. Can't tell you for sure without a picture though.

haha
You know that you aren't and I think it is pretty pathetic that you need people to tell you something that you allready know. Are you really that insecure?

Sweetsteph
Rating
Are you kidding me? Super skinny honey.

kaylee212005
Sounds like you might need to gain a few pounds. I am 5'7 and I weigh 130.

Spitfire
ur first q u said u were 12, now 13, i confused, anyways, no ur not fat, im a 12 yr old boy, 5' 31/2" and i weigh 113 lbs, don't worry, ur not fat at all

Michelle
Rating
EW! Your such a blob of lard.

gimmemore201
Rating
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

You should start at 5ft=100 pounds then add 5 for every inch.
5'1-105..and so on

Im 5'4 and 118. SO def not!!

loveyou
nope not at all. i always get told i'm really skinny and i'm 105 pounds and 5'4!

I'm nobody, who are you?
Rating
no, ur perfectly fine....really... lol......just right, or even just a bit slightly underweight..

biggest_crusher_ever_06
Rating
no your not fat.
your accucaly under weight. u need to gain some.

i am 5'7 and 122.
and i am 15.

sinned
You are only fat in the head. Go enjoy your life and stop obsessing about a weight problem that you don't have. There are plenty of starving kids in the world that have nothing to eat. You are not starving!

butterfliez2002
I think it's slightly underweight...eat more and eat more healthy foods but still look good.

Huey B
Rating
EAT MORE!

Samantha.!<3
nope! thats a good weight to be at!

StorkRadio.com
Rating
Your bmi is 16.4, which is underweight. You should shoot for a body - mass -index of 18.5-24.9.

Chelsea W
no not at all
you must be very skinny!
omgg
i wish i was that weight!
hope i helped!
God Bless!

Ulrina A
Rating
No...Not at all...and you've asked that question before...3 times.

˙·•�nova
goooosh! You're underweight!!!!!!!

AMe
Not at all. I'm 5'4" and the same weight and everyone tells me I'm too thin.

*mommy to be #1*
omg....not another one of these...105lbs?! u kno the answer

camm300
Rating
Oh my god. Go eat a cookie. Or a steak. Someone your height should be atleast 20-30 lbs heavier. I'm 5'2'' and I weigh 105. Seriously, go eat something and stop worrying about your weight.

Pattie M
no! im 114 and 5"7. are you calling me fat! no i hate teens that think there fat when trust me it can be much worse!

Bwilkerson
Rating
No, you're underweight. The *minimum* recommended healthy weight for an 18 year old at your height is 127 pounds.

Pamela Z
no you are under weight you need to be at least 120 pounds

jkjkjk lololol
Rating
... whatever... you just wanted to hear how skinny you were to make yourself feel superior.

njagalamalaya
You are really thin. You should actually put on some weight.

Steve
Oh Hell No! Go get something to eat!

Daddys Doobe
I'm sick of these stupid questions. :P
Your skinny as heck, This website/place really shows me how people are obsessed with their weight, when they have none, Either to annoy people/to discover they have eating disorders/ or other. It's really interesting if you ask me.

Stay who you are, Nothing can stand in the way of that. Love how you look, How you enjoy life. (:

My neice is twelve and 5'3 she weighs 110 pounds, Shes beautiful, skinny and, sweet. See what I mean?

Sugar
Rating
No, If anything ... slightly underweight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, May 9, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy