Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

One of my friends is 5'5 and weighs 150 is she fat???
well, she just goes to my school, ummm, some ppl make fun of her, idon't really get it, she doesn't seem to be fat to me, is she fat to u??? =/...like ppl call her names sometimes, and i ...

Does your body use fat calories from areas of your body in relation to muscles needing the energy?

Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11....

Am i fat???? please tell me the truth!!!?
i'm 14 yrs old and i'm 5'3 and i weigh 122 lbs. how much weight should i lose...i'm thinking like 10 pounds? please tell me the truth
Additional Details

I am starving myself to lose weight. How long will it take me to lose 15 pounds?

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i a fatty?
okay i am a twlve year old girl with a six pack but i feel like a total fatty sometimes. is is possible to have a six pack and be fat??

okay well im 125 lbs and 5ft 7

i play ...

How do I lose weight around the house?
It's hard for me to get out of the house, mostly because I'm not supposed to leave when my mom i snot home, which is a lot of the time. So I never have the chance to go outside and play ...

My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I don't lose 3 lbs...any diet suggestions?

Additional Details
He weighs me each morning.

I'm 5'5, so 105 is my limit....

I am 5 ft 6in and 155lbs does that make me overweight?

Additional Details
I am in between the age of 9 and 15...

How many calories should I eat per day?
I weigh 190 and want to lose weight. How many calories should I intake? I go to the gym everyday and run on the elliptical for 60 minutes....

Does eating a potato chip count as eating a vegetable?

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Rg
Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like eating in the mornings) I eat when i get home from school. Then around 8 or 7pm i eat again.. then in night time around 11pm i get hungry i just get like a snack.. Is this Normal weight?

since school started i haven't had time to play ball or anything.. is it that? or..

I DONT REALLY EAT THINGS EAT THINGS LIKE PIZZA,NACHOS,FAST FOOD, ETC..

happy
Your weigt is perfect. You should way 100 pounds for the first 5 feet you are and the 5 pounds for every inch after that. So the perfect ideal weight for you would be 135 pounds. One thing that is hurting you is that you are not eating enough. You need to eat at least 1500 calories. These calories should not come from junk. I love to see that you say you all ready do not eat fast food etc. Thats wonderful becuase eating that mess is hard to stop doing. Start off each morning eating something if its nothing but fruit or yogart. Thats something you could grab and take with you on the way to school. Try and have something for lunch at school. I know cafeteria food is nasty but eat something even if its fruit. The key is to feed your body. If your body does not have enough to eat it starts storing every calorie you eat as fat. Yes not eating enough will cause you to gian weight. I learned these things from a dietician. I loved to eat garbage and way to much of it and ended up weighing almost 300 pounds. I am now down into the lower 200s and am working my way to 140. Your weight is perfect though

Susan Yarrawonga
Your ideal weight would be 130 lbs so below 110 lbs or above 150 lbs could be regarded as underweight or overweight. Your weight is fine.

Soph
I'm 5'3"ft and 118. Your fine really. but you should eat breakfast, I know I didn't for a awhile and it is a mistake really, especially if you want to stay healthy and maintain your weight.
You have nothing to worry about, look up your BMI(Body Mass Index) if you want to see some other proof your fine.

Greys Lover
Rating
No you arent and even if you were we are all beutiful. Your at a point of your life that your going to gian weight.. let it be but continue to eat healthy

♥Me♥
Rating
did you know you gain weight if you dont eat breakfast?

many people think that they will lose weight by skipping a meal, and for most, that means breakfast. breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day and here is why:

What you eat in the morning sets your metabolism for the day, meaning that it sets the speed that your body will burn food off. If you dont eat anything in the morning, your body thinks you are not getting any food, and it goes into starving mode- it has no way of knowing that it will get food later. so come time for lunch, your body is like "Oh food! I better hold on to this, because I dont know the next time I'll get any food" therefore, your body will burn your calories slower, and it will store more food as fat because it thinks that it will not get any more food, so it holds onto it as long as it can.

if you eat a decent meal in the morning, it will speed up the metabolism for the day, because then your body knows that it is being fed. it will burn food faster, and store less, because its not in starving mode.

so really, the more you eat in the morning, the less you will weigh, because you will have a faster metabolism. i mean, of course this food has to be nutritious, though.

and by the way, for your height, 125 really isnt that big.

lauren
Rating
Eating breakfast can help you lose weight because your body needs the jump start. Just eating something light can make your metabolism run faster and help you burn calories. So don't skip breakfast. And don't eat a lot after school, because those calories are harder to burn. Don't eat past dinner, because those calories stay in you. Breakfast can really help.
Other than that, your weigh it fine (:

Guinevere
Rating
go on the internet and calculate your BMI (body mass index). I'm also 5'6", and I weigh 130lbs., and I'm perfectly healthy.

also, you're messing up your metabolism - eat your calories earlier in the day to gain less weight. you should eat breakfast, b/c it actually helps your weight (look it up), and then eat supper a few hours before you go to bed.

sjcbamag
no. not at all.

GinnyGirl
Well, first off, I'm 12 yrs old and I weight like 70lb!

I think you should eat at mornings, it's really important, otherwise you could damage your body. For breakfast you can eat/ drink: cereal, toast, orange, milk, eggs.
Lunch: Sandwich maybe and uhh maybe snacks.
Dinner: Rice (I eat it, but if you're not azn, maybe you shouldn't..). RAN OUT OF IDEAS! Sorry.

What do you eat? Oh yeah, you shouldn't really eat at night. People get fat by eating at night, too. And don't eat too much, eat fruits!

Billie Joe D
ur ok u will make it :)

handsofgold79
Rating
No not at all !! Dont become anorexic!

christastic99
Rating
dude im 1 inch taller same age but 130 lol

Tommyy
your normal

â—¢ Emo â—£
dude! thats fine! a kids in my school, hes 14, past puberty, weights 169 Pounds, and he has big muscles and crap, hes like WWF

Addicted to Diet Coke
Rating
Here is a link to check your BMI (Body Mass Index) http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx

BMI is how a healthy weight is calculated.

RadicalReanne L
Rating
No your fine! Dont let anyone tell you your overweight and please keep eating! Your fine and you really need breakfast!

Just your average joe
Rating
no your fine

Andrea
Rating
So I dunno your gender but for a girl you start at 100 pounds for 5' then add five pounds for every inch after that. 100+ 5(6)= 130lbs so actually youre about 5lbs below normal, even more so if youre a guy :)

Tommy M

Your normal

It's a lamp!
Perfect size for your age and height
Don't worry yourself :)

Ryan M
im 15 5'6 and 110.. your not overweight at all.. your at a great weight.. i am trying to put on more muscle

help:)
Rating
No, you seem healthy enough, your diet is normal, but you should eat breakfast.

Pamela C
Rating
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It sets your body up to cope with the day ahead. You aren't hungry in the mornings because of your eating at night . You must break the cycle of eating late and not in the morning. It is the complete opposite of what you should be doing. Most of your food should be eaten earlier in the day. you will feel much better and your body will adjust itself to the exact weight that it should be. Trust me, it's the healthiest way ahead, you'll be amazed at how good you feel and look. Good luck.

beloved_qween
You are average..Im about the same weight and same height..but older..just try to maintain it.

summergirl
Rating
You're good weight idk why you're worrying! But (no offence) but if you lost like 5 lbs you would look AMAZING!! You probably look good now but if you lost 5 lbs you would AMAZINGLY GOOD. So you probably shouldn't eat after 7 P.M. trust me this affects it a lot. And make sure you eat a small dinner. You can eat your big meals during lunch and then don't eat that much for dinner. Trust me I didn't eat my desserts and then in about 2 weeks I lost 4 lbs and have kept it off. I was 127 lbs but now I'm 123 lbs and 5 ft 9 1/2

Luis Castillo
Rating
No, you are not fat, I am fat I'm 5'10 and weight 190lb

Kiwi Strawberry
Rating
First of all you are not fat. Also you should always eat something before you go to school for the brain and it won't make you hungry later. you shouldn't eat anything over 300 calories after 8-9. it is normal weight don't be sad, be happy.(yes i know corny)

03cobra
Rating
your young and growing.try to drink alot of milk and consider eating breakfast. as long as you excerise regularly you should be happy when your an adult.

indigo_child_g4
5'6 and 125 is prolly average but being 6'11 and 240 i think its underweight lol

sgm
Rating
You are stupid for asking this question cause you know darn well you ARE NOT overweight!

Alex
Rating
i had these problems with myself when i was your age too, don't worry about it.
and honey, you aren't even close to being overweight.
if you don't believe me, search and take a BMI test online.
all that matters is that you are healthy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy