Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Am I overweight?
I am 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. Is that too much?...

My 11 year old daughter has iron deficiency.We are vegetarians.What foods do you recommend?

Should i become anorexic? I am 13 and overweight. I am at the point where the risks don't matter to me anymore
I am done. I will not live my life overweight! I am 13 years old and i want to look the way i want to. I am tired of the one pretty--also very skinny--girl at my school getting all the attention from ...

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

What r the best ways to lose weight fast?
i'm 5'3, 137, and i want to get down to 125 maybe 120.
Additional Details
my family and i r health nuts. we never have junk ...

I'm a 15 year old girl on a 680 calorie a day diet to lose 15 lbs from 132 how healthy is this and any tips?
Hi, I’m Maggie and I’m a 15 year old, 5'6" girl from Iowa. My basketball coach wants me to lose 15 more pounds down from 132 pounds. I'm in great shape and run about a 6 min mile ...

Is driniking daily plenty of water heathy?

Im sick of hearing about fat people!?
.i have a metabolism which prevents me from gaining weight. all these people who are over weight ,its simple stop eating ! put the chocolate bar down and get out the chair and exercise!no ...

How can i give up smoking cigarettes?
Anyone give any sound tips?
I desperately want to give up, but it is tremendously ...

Im 5''3 (5 feet 3 inches) and 13 years old how much am i supposed to weigh??

Has Anyone ever tried the....?
curves 6 week solution??

myh moms making me do it with her so that i can make her stick to it.... but i was wondering if i sdont go to the place and excersise and what not, how much would ...

Am I too fat to become a model?
I'm 5'7 and I weigh 129lbs....

Am i overweight?
im 13, 5'3 and i weigh about 114 lbs. am i an ok weight or do i need to loose some ...

Is it possible to lose 15lbs a month?
I want to lose 15lbs a month to eventually weigh in at 150lbs. I currently weigh 221lbs and I hope to lose 71lbs by the end of the summer which is approximatly 15lbs a month. How can I do this? I ...

Am I overweight?
I am 116 lb. I think I am overweight, and I'd like to be 100.
Additional Details
I am 170 ...

I am a 13 year old boy who weighs 130 lbs. and I am 5 ft. Am I overweight for an average 13 year old boy?
I would like to know I'm not fat compared to the other boy in the 7th grade. I wan't to know if I am over weight....

brillantbrunette
Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11.

my_rainythoughts
Rating
yes

dahly
omg, NO.

♥changing colors♥
Rating
no you are not fat.....in fact,you are no where close to it!~

تب بخ بخ بخ
Rating
no your mass is 92/4.11=22

you are level 22

levels 19-25 is normal =]

Ehrstabk
Eat something, and stop worrying.

smileytrysh
Rating
Please eat something

ohxmyxitsxmexoxo
your definetly not fat if anything your underweight just stay healthy and be happy with yourself and you will be fine =]

Morgan R
Rating
NO hunny, well i cant garrentee this but by the information you gave me i would have to say no. but just in case you are still worried go to this site and it will give you your bmi ( body mass index)

http://kidshealth.org/kid/grow/body_stuff/bmi.html

cmdrbnd007
No, you way less than my 9 year old son. Please don't worry about this and just eat a healthy diet. By the way, guys really don't like super skinny girls like super models.

OOOh Yes Thats It Yes!!!!
no you are not am 19 4"11" and 109 and am not fat so are not neither we are good.

Zara
no way go eat something

monikalove18
Rating
100% not fat.

Kay
Rating
NO! your under wieght
that's not good, you shoul dbe about 100 or 105

Just Suspend Me
Rating
You sound about right...I had a GF that was 5'2" and weighed 102 and she looked prefect in a bikini...she was like 19ish at the time....but without seeing a pic i really can't judge...

Louie Liverlips
Rating
No. 5' and 100 lbs is good.

ashar m
Hello.
In my opinion you are not fat at all.
Please don't be obessive to your weight and enjoy life without checking every spare minute what's your weight.
Hope I've put some confident in you.

Kaitlyn C
Rating
No you are not fat! Eat a hamburger!

BLUE
Rating
not at all...

wella
YOU are NOT FAT

Lexy Lou Who
NO, you aren't fat...
You can go to slimfast.ca and type in your weight and height to see if it's healthy.
But, you're 13.. you shouldn't be worrying about that...

Lil' Mexican
Rating
no ur not fat i wud find u rather skinney

*NeNa*
Rating
seriously listen to her go eat something!!!

:D Mina :D
Rating
OMG you are so skinny! Ur not fat! :)

andy in greece
Rating
No. There's more meat on a butcher's pencil.
You must have to run around in the shower to get wet!

its rikki betch!
eat a twinkie!~im 13 and your lighter then my 14 years old fighers in cheerleading!

Amanda
If you really want to know then you should ask your doctor, not people on yahoo answers.

malida_23
no your not fat at all.. your right within your normal range, maybe a bit on the low end.

Nightglare
absolutly NOT! on the contrary your underweight... start eating girl put some meat on you and give your man something to hold you by! EAT!!!

tonya
Rating
no...but you have to already know this and are probably looking for everyone to remind you that you're not

johanna
Fat no...slightly twisted in the head for thinking so...yes!

maddiesmumma
Absolutely not. Quit obsessing. I am sure that your figure is just fine!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy