How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?

how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat.

Arreit H
average i would say 115

kerryks30
If you wear a size 3 you are not fat or average. You are skinny.
It also depends on how tall you are and your bone structure.

http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/usefultools/l/bl_kids_centils.htm

this link will let you enter your height and weight and age and will tell you what you want to know

zelllaaa
Rating
It varies. A size three is very, very, VERY small. You're not fat at all.

stupid_bathwater
Rating
1- No one can tell you your ideal weight without knowing your height. 2- If you wear a size 3 you obviously aren't fat. You have issues.

advice givers
Rating
it depends on how tall you are. and how wide your hips are. :]

fish
Rating
Your fine but It does more than likely depend on your height you seem average

From DA*BOOT*
Rating
it depends on your height...use a bmi calculator online to see where your at. but bmi calculators blow and are usually totally inaccurate in ppl like me.

patito
weight is height dependent not age dependent. Usually younger ppl are thinner b/c their metabolism is faster, but if you are tall you can weigh anywhere in an adult range if you are their height.

xpditeme
Rating
boy i think 90-110, girl maybe 80-100. I weighed around 90 when i was 14 i think and i'm a male. (numbers are in pounds)

love youu
Rating
i dont think you are
but do this
http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/bmi.htm
it shows your body mass index
and tells you if you are normal for your age and height.

=P
Rating
It depend on your height, not your weight. People who are tall should weigh more. For example, a girl/woman who is 5'2" should weigh 120. For every inch taller you add 10 pounds to get the average weight for your height.

Ranulia # 2 is on the prowl. grr
Rating
well how tall are you? I am 14 and 5 foot 9
i am supposed to weigh 130 or 129
look up your BMI
or BMR

BRITTANY
Well, I am 14, and I weigh around 120-138, I range.
I don't know really the average weight,and it also depends on your height. Me, I'm 5'0. Hope I helped.

Good Luck!
Dumpielynn22

BRB
Depends on your height and the best way for you to find out in to do a BMI.
Search online for a BMI calculator.
I'm almost sixteen (in 5 months I'll be sixteen), and I weigh 122 and that's average because I'm 5 ft 5. I found that out with the BMI.
If you don't want to rely on a calculator,
I suggest you go to a school gym teacher and ask if they can do you body fat percentage.

Łũćŷƒěŕ
Weigh depends very little on age. It is mostly dependent on height, activity level, etc. The link below is to a BMI calculator, it can determine your ideal weight.

But don't measure your health in how skinny you are. Measure it in how healthy you feel, how your clothes fit, how much energy you have.

If you don't know what BMI is, it stands for body mass index, or how much you should weigh for your height.

leezaliza73
Rating
it does depend on your height from what i can tell your not fat a size three is good usually 14 year olds are at least over 100 pounds that for sure if you are then your healthy.

Larissa P
Rating
it depends on your height...
but you seem average.

friend *_* (hate = love)
ur weight depends on ur hight if ur tall then u should weight more then other girls ur age but if ur short then u should weight lighter u can check it on the computer by giving ur hight

Nick-mazing.
Rating
www.am-i-fat.com
It told me I was average!

just wonderingg
it depends on your height

Cute but Evil, things even out
Rating
I don't know how tall you are but if you only wear a size 3 you are NOT fat! Try talking to your doctor though, do not listen to others opinions of you when no one on here knows you.

GabKimGab4ever
If u r a dancer u should have good weight. So, between the details that u have gave me u r not fat. I think I'm fat too but really I'm not. But overall u r not fat

mekyle42
Rating
it all depends on your height

tink:)
im 6ft tall.
im 14.
and weigh 155.
i dont exercise or anything of the sort.

♥cristieツ♥
Rating
no! youre finee

how can she slap?
Rating
i think you might weigh something around 118-129
BUT dont wrry at all, im 127 pounds and my freinds tell me that there jelous of my weight lol:P just be happy your not anorexic:D
26 is nothing!! your the PERFECT weight.. lower then that is grosse dont do it i fit a size 27, and 26 is like the best weight to have on a pperson so be happy, you have the best wait and be confident:)<3

Rebecca
It all depends on your height. You shouldn't worry so much about your weight, but more about your HEALTH. Getting curves is part of growing up. Don't compare your weight or size to other girls. Some of us are just curvaceous!

If you're really worried about, you can check your BMI at webmd.com

oneshotkill00
How tall are you? It really depends on how tall are you. And to determine if you're on the chubby side, just side down and see if you're stomach pops out.

Brit
Rating
Girl, if you are a size three than you are find. Everyone is built differently. I am 16 and a size 5-7 depending on the brand of Jeans and a medium when it comes to shirts. I weight like 125 pounds...and average weight is like 120 and I am between that and 125..you should be fine.

Chelsea!
Rating
it completely depends on how tall you are.
i have a super skinny friend who weighs fifty pounds more than i do, just because she's nearly 6 feet tall.
i would ask your doctor because muscle mass also has to be taken into consideration.

here is a hieght-weight chart you should check. but don't freak out if you're not in the correct area! you could just be very built, and age is also a factor. the doctor really is the best way to go.
but here is the link:
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

good luck!

p.s. i don't know what you mean by a "3 or a 26 in garage" so i just kinda disregarded that in my answer. sorry.

«♥└ε┬ ¡┬ ßε♥ »
Depends on your height. Check out the BMI calculator.