Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does your body use fat calories from areas of your body in relation to muscles needing the energy?

Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11....

Am i fat???? please tell me the truth!!!?
i'm 14 yrs old and i'm 5'3 and i weigh 122 lbs. how much weight should i lose...i'm thinking like 10 pounds? please tell me the truth
Additional Details

I am starving myself to lose weight. How long will it take me to lose 15 pounds?

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i a fatty?
okay i am a twlve year old girl with a six pack but i feel like a total fatty sometimes. is is possible to have a six pack and be fat??

okay well im 125 lbs and 5ft 7

i play ...

How do I lose weight around the house?
It's hard for me to get out of the house, mostly because I'm not supposed to leave when my mom i snot home, which is a lot of the time. So I never have the chance to go outside and play ...

My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I don't lose 3 lbs...any diet suggestions?

Additional Details
He weighs me each morning.

I'm 5'5, so 105 is my limit....

I am 5 ft 6in and 155lbs does that make me overweight?

Additional Details
I am in between the age of 9 and 15...

How many calories should I eat per day?
I weigh 190 and want to lose weight. How many calories should I intake? I go to the gym everyday and run on the elliptical for 60 minutes....

Does eating a potato chip count as eating a vegetable?

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Am I overweight?
I am 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. Is that too much?...

My 11 year old daughter has iron deficiency.We are vegetarians.What foods do you recommend?

Should i become anorexic? I am 13 and overweight. I am at the point where the risks don't matter to me anymore
I am done. I will not live my life overweight! I am 13 years old and i want to look the way i want to. I am tired of the one pretty--also very skinny--girl at my school getting all the attention from ...

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

vanessa
I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked awesome

ByouTfull
Rating
There really is no quick easy way. I want that solution too. But try to cut down on portion size and exercise as much as possible. Go low fat high protien. Eat nothing but broiled chicken and oatmeal for about a week and drink lots o water and try to walk or run for at least 30 min a day. You should see results.

Patty K
There's no such thing. If there was a quick, easy diet, why would there be overweight people in the world? Do you think people just want to be overweight and just don't bother going on a quick easy diet. You have to learn to eat healthy and continue doing it for the rest of you life.

Anna
Rating
for 2 weeks eat no more than 20 carbs or less per day. lots of meat, cheese, eggs, and salad. you WILL lose about 15lbs. You have to follow it very strict not more than 20. no sugar at all that means ketchup and any kind of sauce. mayo and mustard are ok. you can buy a carb count book that tells you how many carbs foods contain. Good luck, it worked for my husband and I and its super easy

emii
Well you could work out. Join a fitness club. Also, eat really healthy. CALORIES MATTER!!! And also, this may seem bad, but drastic times call for drastic measures...drink a full cup of water between meals so you don't get hungry. Don't starve yourself though! Just eat right, work out right, and stay out of stress and you'll be fine. Worst comes to worst, rock that weight!!! Good Luck!

macaholiikc
Rating
just eat wat u want onlyyyy wen yur hungry and eat consiously so wen ur full stop. also curves is a great program i lost 50 pounds doing this in 4 months.

louis
this is unhealthy blah blah blah

la la la
Rating
excercise everyday. do 30 min of cardio and then do all the other excercises. try to eat only 1500 calories everyday. you wont get unhealthy. also drink a lot of water

Sarah B
I've found running my back side off helped me drop pounds quickly, including eating soup or salad for lunch (every day), moderate but balanced dinner, no sugary drinks (soda, juice... just water really), low amounts of carbs and NO candy. Can't promise that you'll drop 15 lbs in that little of time doing this, but you should drop some in a healthy way.

uanglas
Swimming, drink lots of water and go for walks, cut down on the fatty foods and basically do anything with lots of carido, but don't lift weights, cause then you'll gain and eat lots of green food. Basically just cut all the fat out of your diet, such as all dairy products and sweets as well as salts and you should reach your goal

Jaclynn- live, love, tennis
Rating
No second portions, no unhealthy snacks, no exceptions.

ladymarmalade
Rating
There is a webiste called lose15pounds. it has great tips

Zach S
Rating
You could run a lot. It helps a ton. Plus, its very healthy.

lovely leah
Rating
just eat all vegetables! it works great

bean
Rating
put on some shoes, walk out the front door, and run.

Chococat
Make sure you're burning more calories than you intake, and not the other way around where you're eating more calories than you can burn. Dance Dance Revolution is a fun alternative to shedding pounds. The music keeps you lively, and it has a work out program where you can keep track of the calories you're burning.

KT x
excersize all the way.... cant get better than that

Chaumetie
Do you really want to lose 15 pounds no matter what? There is a way is to drink water 24/7, but i don't suggest that but it actually works. water has no carb no calories and no fat and it makes you full XD I suggest weight training. No don't think that weight training doesn't work it cuz it does. and No they aren't gonna make you look like a man. it actually gives you a good body shape. It helps you to lose fats from thigh and arms and it strengths the muscle. GIVING YOUR BODY A GOOD SHAPE IS THE LONG WAY DON'T LOOK SHORT TERM

~DR3AMZR43V3R~
Rating
Simply!~

More OutPUt !!

Less Input!!

LAMEON terms..... More excersice And eat less...

I Guarenntee You can do it!!

YoU Have like a Month!!~

Sincerely Your Friend,
~DR3AMZ~

IrishLad
Rating
run everywhere. work, restaurant, everywhere. hell, even put your kids (if you have any) on your shoulders and run them to school. eat lots of fiber. and go to the sauna at least 3 times a week.

trustworthy
you need to honestly excersise, try when going out to eat just get something small like a salad, eat smaller portions and drink water, never try fad diets and always remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day

hrm
Actually, I wouldn't lose anything too quickly. my reasoning being if you lose it too quickly, you'll gain it right back. Not to mention, your metabolism will probably be screwed up so you'll just keep gaining. In the end, it's just not worth it.

Itachis.eyes
Rating
cut off 15lbs of you, or do hard core workouts, maybe give your self a little more time to loose 15 lbs

mySelf & I
Make a work out plan and stay with it.

harry
Rating
no , coke , sweets , cakes , cut down on bread and potatoe's that will do

stay a way from chip shops , big macs , burger kings , etc

American Babyy ♥
Rating
Eat less, exercise more.

jayne62224
Rating
its very possible. but you have to be totally focused on losing this weight.
this means:
no junk or eating after 8
you should eat 3 healthy meals a day ad if you feel the need to snack, grab something healthy like an apple
remember to exercise obviously. burning more calories than you take in will help you lose weight. stay sensible though!

Nathen C
Rating
get off ur computer and work out duhhh!

Patches
Rating
I'm not sure you can and stay healthy at the same time. You should have started in January.

Pearl--Keep looking forward!
OMGH me too, lol WERE ON THE SAME BOAT! IM SPEED WALKING AND NOT EATING AFTER 6PM I HAVE LOST LIKE 2 LBS IN 2 DAYS!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.344
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy