Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I don't lose 3 lbs...any diet suggestions?

Additional Details
He weighs me each morning.

I'm 5'5, so 105 is my limit....

I am 5 ft 6in and 155lbs does that make me overweight?

Additional Details
I am in between the age of 9 and 15...

How many calories should I eat per day?
I weigh 190 and want to lose weight. How many calories should I intake? I go to the gym everyday and run on the elliptical for 60 minutes....

Does eating a potato chip count as eating a vegetable?

Is 110 pounds normal for a person at exactly 5 feet tall?
Friends in my school are about 140-180 pounds at near my height, and they are everywhere. Should I excercise more and eat healthier foods?...

Am I overweight?
I am 5'4" and I weigh 160 lbs. Is that too much?...

My 11 year old daughter has iron deficiency.We are vegetarians.What foods do you recommend?

Should i become anorexic? I am 13 and overweight. I am at the point where the risks don't matter to me anymore
I am done. I will not live my life overweight! I am 13 years old and i want to look the way i want to. I am tired of the one pretty--also very skinny--girl at my school getting all the attention from ...

What's someting you eat or drink atleast once everyday?
BESIDES water :)...

Does this sound normal or do i need to see a doctorr.?
i'm 14 and i've lost 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks unintentionally, i've also been feeling really tired all the time and idk why.
i've checked my bmi and it says i'm ...

Height....?
does loosing weight help u get taller?...

Do you really think they use rats for chinese food?
I mean i have heard for many years to be cautious of Chinese food. and many years of jokes about chinese people feeding us rats as chicken. I have even seen photos in china of them skinning the rats ...

What r the best ways to lose weight fast?
i'm 5'3, 137, and i want to get down to 125 maybe 120.
Additional Details
my family and i r health nuts. we never have junk ...

I'm a 15 year old girl on a 680 calorie a day diet to lose 15 lbs from 132 how healthy is this and any tips?
Hi, I’m Maggie and I’m a 15 year old, 5'6" girl from Iowa. My basketball coach wants me to lose 15 more pounds down from 132 pounds. I'm in great shape and run about a 6 min mile ...

Is driniking daily plenty of water heathy?

Im sick of hearing about fat people!?
.i have a metabolism which prevents me from gaining weight. all these people who are over weight ,its simple stop eating ! put the chocolate bar down and get out the chair and exercise!no ...

How can i give up smoking cigarettes?
Anyone give any sound tips?
I desperately want to give up, but it is tremendously ...

Im 5''3 (5 feet 3 inches) and 13 years old how much am i supposed to weigh??

Has Anyone ever tried the....?
curves 6 week solution??

myh moms making me do it with her so that i can make her stick to it.... but i was wondering if i sdont go to the place and excersise and what not, how much would ...

Am I too fat to become a model?
I'm 5'7 and I weigh 129lbs....

big beauty
Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very happy

Kαylєigh
Rating
Taller, I'm 5'1 (:

maysie
Rating
5ft2 and a half would like slightly longer legs so i can buy cheap trousers. Why does shops charge us petites more for less material lol. They only do the bland stuff the interesting items (quite often cheaper) are always full length. The maxi dress craze last year just passed me by no choice barely for petites!

From Silent Dreams We Never Wake
Rating
I want to be taller, I'm 5'4.

WALTER J
Im 5'11 I wanna be 6'4 ! I would love to be that height...stronger faster...Jump higher! All the sports I play would be more fun! I would be able to dunk! Girls like taller guys...so I would make her happy!

Bekah
Rating
I"m 5' 6 and sometimes i wish i was shorter but all the guys are catching up to me so some of them are taller than me now! :-D

Emma Jayne
Rating
defiantly taller
i hate beeing short lol

nettles
Rating
I'm 5'6" & would much rather be taller.
Lucky you!

~*Slinky *~
I'm 5' 9" Or 5'10" not sure, but either way I'm happy. =D

LovelyBones
Rating
I'de rather be taller. tall women are much more strinking (lucky!) I'm 5'6" and 15 so hopefully I'll still grow a bit. I think being 5'8"-5'10" would be perfect!

Jeremy T
Rating
6'2" - ish, and happy (male)

Ryan
im 5'11 and im happy except sometimes i wish i was a little shorter but overall i like my height

cazabell007
Rating
im 5 6 and im happy the way i am i wouldnt like to be any taller really though or shorter

Anna C
Rating
<--- is perfectly formed.

(well, not really, but I appreciate everything I have is in working order)

Andréa C.
Rating
I'd like to be taller

ChasyR
Rating
well i am 5'2" and i wish i was taller but i am only 14 so yeah...

Jessica
taller!! im 16 & am only 5' 2!!

Carly10
taller

Ron B
Rating
I like my height I'm 6ft 1" and 17 so i hope i don't grow to much more.

ChrisxCross
im 6"0
im not happy lol
especially since im only 14

Jam
Rating
I'm 5,10" and very happy with that.

luvsummer09
Rating
Haha I'm 4' 10" and wish I was about 5'5'', but what can I do about it? I'm going to be this way for the rest of my life so I might as well like what I am.

daiskitea22
lucky. however, although I'm only 5 ft. i guess being a "shorty" is a good thing. you don't want to be taller than guys (such a turn off). And being short is cute =]

Redhead
Sheesh, stop bragging about your height, woman! I wish I was taller. I'm only 4'10". But hey, at least I'm still growing.

br@ski
shorter i an 5'6"

felix
I'd like to be 3inches taller

L
happy at 5'9

ella,UK
happy as i am,thank you

L-train
Rating
Taller! I'm 5'1'' and because of that I will never be one of those knock-out beauties! No long legs here...

Plus...it would be nice to reach the top shelf

Mine
Taller.

I'm 5'1, enough said.

katydint
Rating
Me, too: 5'10", perfect.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy