I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?

convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quitAdditional Details ...

convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details
WOW! OMG! that is some sick crap.. sickening.. I need to do some investigation..Maybe I will get a job at one of these places and bust these *******.. Turn them into the health expection..

kainek
kfc uses chickens on steriods, mcdonalds doesn't use anything that would normally make up an item like a cheeseburger, burgerking reuses everything they dont use!, and it us just bad for you is that not enough

Azz
Rating
IMAGINE YOUR HEART IS FLOATING IN FRIED OIL. EVERYTIME YOU EAT FAST FOOD, YOUR HEART IS COVERED WITH FAT.. AND AFTER,YOUR HEART START CANT BEAT AS USUAL BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS SQUEEZED IN FAT. THIS IS TRUE.. THAT IS WHY I STOPPED EATING JUNK FOOD. MY DAD SHOWED ME A PICTURE ON NEWSPAPER WHEN I WAS 14 SINCE THAN I CANT EAT FAT, OIL, NOTHING GREASY..

Yahweh Ben Yahweh
Go to a third world country, and see how hard it is to make money and how people carry their home cooked food to work every single day, then I guarantee you will stop.

FYIIM1KO
Rating
O.k. this is serious have you seen super size me?Did you know that they put stuff(I'm not sure exactly what the stuff is because i cant remember)in the food at fast food places that actually makes you addicted to it?And you keep coming back for more it is some kind of growth hormone or something,that makes you crave it,like a rat going around a wheel who would rather do the cocaine then eat the cheese or drink the water,I'm not joking you,The meat they call hamburger,is not even real meat everything is processed,disgusting,artery clogging garbage,that makes you fat,unhealthy,lethargic,and don't you just feel disgusting after you eat that food?Guess what you are addicted to it,and that's just the way they want it so they can get your 20 dollar bill everyday.Their just like the dope dealer,there is one on every corner but it doesn't mean you have to stop there,everyday.

s p
Rating
hehe, offer to work in the back for a few days, youll see how gross it really is...

george
fast foods are made of rubbish..processed bits of rubbish...they block your arteries making you more likely to have a heart attack

look at the picture in this link :
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/img/health/artery.jpg

^u want that in ur body???

miss_soony62
Maybe watch SUPERSIZE ME and keep a food blog. Remind yourself everyday that you don't want to end up like Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson and why you hate fastfood and what you hope to achieve from it.

Sarah B
Think wat it does... If you eat it enough your liver will be in as bad a shape as an alcoholic! Kill yourself slowly why don't ya!

yara
DONT EAT THAT JUNK!!!

proud of me??

lilswtstrawberrylover
Rating
.............STOP EATING FAST FOODS THEY ARE BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL MAKE YOU FAT!!!!!!! MAYBE YOUR NOT FAT NOW BUT MAYBE WHEN YOUR OLDER YOU WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT WANT THAT DO YOU!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!! THE OIL WILL GIVE YOU ACNE!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT WANT ACNE DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

- ok my work here is done. hope that helped! =) byes

n.w.
Watch supersize me.

Jennifer L
Rating
Read the book "Fast Food Nation" or "Super Size Me".

That should do it!!

b rock
Rating
******* just stop dude.

get some willpower.

i want to strangle people like you... oh i have an "addiction" everything is addiction this and i'm addicted to that, i'm addicted to pillows, help me stop!!

wtf....

cufcchic199
Rating
the food is already frozen and they just unfreeze it...so the meat would be like...who knows how old. and also it is fatty and greasy and the grease drips down onto your plate or napkin. some fastfood resturants use fake meat. and also people have found bugs and hair and even fingers in their food.....convinced yet?

yore_nemesis
Picture you are putting a penis into your mouth when you eat junk!

devilskyline10
Rating
go watch the movie the waiting (i think thats what its called) havent seen it in a while. After you watch it you will never touch fast food or any resturant food again haha.
take care

Misscheerios2
Well, there are plenty of people working in those places who won't wash their hands after taking a number 2. The fecal content on their hands goes right into your food and into your mouth, sending tons of bacteria that could give you cholera, chickenpox, all sorts of flu illnesses, and fevers. These bacteria can also be transmitted by snot and boogers that get on employees' hands, or straight from their mouths if they spit! Plus, blood, tears, urine, or dandruff can get in your food!Can you say MICROBES??

Hope I helped!!

KA
the poor animals are tortured and killed to make those burgers. some animals are still alive when the meat is stripped from them.
the fat is depositing itself on your arteries and you will die if you keep eating that stuff.

.... .
watch supersize me...its a documentary on the effects of eating mcdonalds

Julie
Rating
When I was a teen, my first job was McD's. Know what I found? Some workers DO drop things and use them anyway. That's gross in itself, but the floors back in the cook area has old grease at times, walked on...and, yeah. Yum.

Make your own burger.

wrestleman109
Rating
Well, first of all, the meat they bring in from the cows, are VeRy nasty, the cows are not healthy, they are sick, and also if thats not the reason, just QUITE!!!
LOL
☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

Violet Pearl
Rating
watch Supersize Me
http://www.supersizeme.com/

Yutow
Rating
Fast food employees like to add special ingredients to your food, you have most likely enjoyed: hair, pubic hair, mucus, buggers, butt sweat, bugs, lugies, blood, dandruff, and i will stop now. NOT ALL WORKERS DO THIS! I don't mean to offend, just have been told by a buddy of mine that owns them, and has told me horror stories of people he has fired!

Radioactive
Take a dump on a macdonald's bum > add cheese > and eat it

Sarge1572
think about the news spots that show those enormous people that jiggle when they walk, and continue to jiggle when they stop.

That's going to be you in a few years if you continue to eat that crap.

have a carrot stick

grooviechic1969@sbcglobal.net
Rating
GO GET MCDONALDS BURGER,FRY AND COKE AND PUT IT IN THE BLENDER. THEN DRINK SOME OF IT. THAT WILL MAKE YOU STOP FAST FOOD REAL FAST.

rich_cortez@sbcglobal.net
Rating
eating it can kill you faster than being an alcoholic, do u know how they make the food search it you will find, almost everything has sugar, one day it could clot yo blood and its all over

completely and totally LOST!
Rating
a mcdonalds milkshake has more salt in it than an order of king size fries.....

YUCK!!

Angie. thuglifexx3
Rating
have you seen supersize me
that was enough to get me to stop

scraven68
Go into any fast food restaurant washroom....they have to actually put up a SIGN that says "Employees MUST wash hands"

What does THAT tell you?

Enjoy your next McFeces product.

Taco Bell has rats, has ecoli infested onions, and who KNOWS what goes into the meat product they use for EVERYTHING.

Generally, most fast food places have teenagers who will not hesitate to put boogers, feces, urine, semen, dirt, hair, saliva into food just for the "fun" on knowing you will eat it without ever noticing, and cause it is Coolz.

If that doesn't convince you then NOTHING will.