Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to spook yourself (without a scary movie)?
Sometimes being scared is just something I need every now and then. I have been getting too much of humor and boredom lately. Nothing that will get myself killed please.
Additional Details<...

Have you ever experience extreme anxiety, stress, and severe depression all at the same time?
How bad had it gotten. How did you deal with it....

Prayers Needed Please?
Hi Guys:

I am going to need your support the next few weeks or more. I want to ask you all to please say prayers or talk to your higher power for Allen as he had an accident yesterday. He ...

My Mom's boyfriend Herb says my dreams of becoming an Astronaut are silly. How should I react?
He says I have only wanted to become an Astronaut since I learned that they get to wear diapers during takeoff and re-entry. He seems to have influenced my mom because she says it 'isn't ...

Is it okay when my boyfriend controls my life?

Why do I feel so down?
Latly I have been feeling very down. I have been very tired in the day and very awake at night. I have been crying and I don't even know why. Can any of you tell me why I have been feeling down ...

Calling all addicts!! when your are........?
away from yahooanswers....do you STILL think about it???
like ya can't wait to get back on it?????...

One minute I'm sad and crying in my bed in the dark, and the next minute I'm happy and working out and stuff.
Could I be bi-polar?...

How can i get over sucidal thought's...The more that i fight depression..?
the more my depression worsen's and more sucide sounds like heaven to me..I don't know what to do and i don't know how to be really truley happy...Real smiles and lauph's not fake ...

Cure for anxiety?
I have to do some public speaking next week anyone know any of anything that will help.
Additional Details
anything OTHER than drugs?...

Whats the point in life?
i just dont get it..we work and love..then just die..just die and its all over..and ur gone forever...i just dont get it..i never wanna die im 18 and im starting to know now that we really die..i ...

What can I do when the GP just recomends self help?
I am depressed. I have a stressful job, managing staff as well as the public, and I feel as though everything I do away from work is a mess. I live with my boyfriend of over 3yrs, and I consider our ...

I truely need help, I'm feeling so suicidal?
My mind is really messed up at the moment,Im so depressed, I feel like there is no point in me living another day,Im 19 n have been feeling this way for a very long time now - previously on here ...

Is looking at the toilet paper after you wipe normal?

Anyone have a good way of releasing anger?
i get mad often and i would like to be able to release it ...

When does a Pyschiatrist think you should be placed in a mental hospital?
If someone is told they have signs of psychosis, a mood effective disorder and obsessive compulsions then gets placed on antipsychotics, the person still goes out and drinks on a night out whilst on ...

Someone please exsplain this to me?
does anyone relate to this situation that i am in...i am living with my boyfriend who has bi-polar a couple of yrs ago he decided to quit taking his meds cause he said it was a joke...sometimes he is ...

Am I Emo? I Have To Know!?
I think of suicide a lot. I would never attempt it though. I get depressed EASILY! I get sooooo mad soooooo fast. Most people annoy me. I am usually just never happy. I DONT cut myself. I listen to ...

Are there people out there that really hurt themselves???
I don't get it!!! Help me understand why they do it!!! I'am serious!!...

Why do I cry almost every night? It is because of my bad childhood experience. Do you guys think I am crazy?

lil_sweetie_812
Do mental institutions have cable?If so, is it basic or like satellite?

njdina
depends on your level. even then, its basic, and in a common room that is supervised.

your question was clearly meant to be a joke, but the answer provided is correct for any who actually want to know.

redrose_23oct79
do think too much its OK for u.

Wizgal
Rating
Does it even matter if mental institions have cable??? I mean who are going to watch it????

moongoddesstxm
basic cable there not to cheep on the meds though lol

jonas
well the one i went to has satellite and i am bipolar but i got it under control

bad girl
probably neither, I'm guessing that the patients might strangle themselves with the cable cords

princess_of_shadowz
basic

bjsamuhanand
Mental health institutions run by government have TVs in common room and controlled by nurse.Longrange homes have cable tvs and again controlled by councellor.It all depends on the money you pay for the service.

G05
We have cable....although can remember what's on half the time, heavily sedated. lol

leinervh
Rating
basic

~Jessica~
I don't know, but you could find out by visiting one. ;)

teambargain
Rating
cable

bettyboop
Rating
I worked on a mental health unit, which isn't an institution, and it had one tv in the "tv room". They did not let tv's in the patients rooms, for fear of cords, glass, etc. They had the normal programming that the city it was in had. No they did not have satellite.

kimpierce76
I believe that they don't even turn the t.v. on. These people are mental and believe they are watching a show with the screen black!

Snagelfritz
They use Hallucinogenics, that way everyone gets to watch what they want and not fight.

vamedicca
lol, snagelfritz!

NFSRacer
Rating
dunno, never been near an institution

ZORRO
Rating
When you planning to go to one? Those in such places are usually so drugged, tv doesn't interest them, some don't know its there.

paul67337
when i lived in the dorms in college (80's), there were only 3 tv stations. only by rabbit ear antennas.

~♡~Moon Goddess~♡~
Im actually not sure...ive never been in one..my guess would be no they dont,because some people have suicidal problems that are in there and some thing may cause those thoughts to arise..but i dont know for sure.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy