Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do you know when your anti-depressants start to work?
They say it takes around three weeks for it to kick in. Is there a sudden change when it does? How does it feel, not to be depressed anymore??...

Any advice for the partner of someone diagnosed with Manic Depression?
Our relationship is longstanding and I don't want to be scared off!!! I need to understand more how this thing works and just how supportive I can be. Is he better ignored when in a depressive ...

Would it destroy you and send you under if you lost all your material posessions? or would you survive it?
i think it would totally destroy me....my soul would be crushed and my house of cards would come falling down....i dont own many material posessions, hardly any cept a computer, but if i lost that, i ...

How do people get bipolar?
Was they born with it or something, I been hearing people getting it when they where a kid or something. How do people get bipolar disorder....

Im negative?
Im negative about myself is that a bad thing??
Additional Details
Everyone puts me down y not just do it to myself??...

How can i put myself to sleep without feeling tired?
i hate to take medicine to help me sleep. i have alot on my mind. i am a ...

How long does it take to get over death?
my grandfather died 8 days ago. he was 90 and had alzheimers so it wasn't unexpected. he was the first person i've ever known to die and i had a really hard time for the first few days and ...

Do you think Depression gives you a kick in the @rse to do more in life?

Can worry turn into Depression??
Can worrying turn into Depression? I some time worry a lot and some times way to much about things that i do not need to worry about .. can that turn into Depression?...

I found my boyfriends bottle of...................?
i found a bottle of Paxil in my boyfriends cabinet. What should i do? Should i confront him about it?...

Why live when we feel so much pain and suffering?

How do i avoid sleep?
i want to study but i feel very sleepy.as soon as i come from college i feel very ...

Depression?
i have depression, im doing all the right steps etc, the thing is i keep isolating myself, i dont wanna go out with my mates and just have a laugh, i cant find the motavation to do it? its upsetting ...

Can depression??
Two quick questions about depression!

1) Does being depressed make you more irritable towards others and your response when others approach you??

2) Depression - I know it can ...

Suicidal!!!?
I am feeling really suicidal tonight and I am seriously about to kill myself but I don't know why! Here's what's going on. I was in a psych hospital for 2 weeks and they really helped ...

I think I am going insane?
I used to have thoughts of suicide alot, but I dont really anymore. Now my attention is turned towards other people. I dont know what im thinking anymore.

Everytime im in school (im 16) I ...

This may sound stupid but....?
what is so wrong with wanting to die?
we never asked to be born into this world, so why are we always expected to enjoy it and want to live?...

I need help?
today im at an all time LOW! i posted on here the other day, i then went to a doctor who gave me some sleeping tablets coz i hadnt been depressed long enough even though its been 4 months! anyway my ...

Trying not to harm myself..[cut]?

i have a bad temptation to cut myself..
but i have been just scratching myself..
where i would cut.. is this bad?

i also snap.....

Are you LIVING or merely EXISTING?
I know I'm just existing right now, my life is meaningless, I have no purpose. What about you?
Additional Details
I'm 26 but had mental problems ever since I was 12. They'...

dan j
Is looking at the toilet paper after you wipe normal?

Urban Traveler
That is a gross question!

jenny t
Rating
I think so because its so important to check for blood or long hairs.

UKSterling
i just can't know why people don't just wash themselves with water before using toilet paper for dryin'???!!!!
actually i come from a nation that use toilet paper for dryin and not cleaning....im the one who needs an answer to why people use toilet paper instead of water????????????????????? guys! water comes first! this is ABC hygiene...
x

j_dziki10
Rating
check always.

dl200558
Rating
Well it may not be normal but ever body dose it or at least i do

Becca#9
Rating
yes

Poo Bear
Yes - You need to know is you need to chew the corn better next time!!!

nonameplease
i hope so cuz i do

Shqiptare
I think it is.

jk2ambmw
Yeah, as long as you're just looking at it.

LMCAPLE
YEP.

coconut
Rating
Yup! You have to see if more wiping is required.

Manda Bear
LOL!! I think its normal. According to Howard Stern, "its gross if you don't. I don't like playing the guessing game. End up with skid marks. Walking around diggin in your butt all day. Not me!" :0)

wantyourlalala22
Rating
no what are u checking for

partydudette52
If you ate White Castle the night before, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON"T LOOK!!!! Anyway, I look. But I"m not checking the tp. I'm keeping an eye on MY HAND.

debbiehooter
Yes I think everyone does that. Maybe some sort of reflex re-action>> or just checking that roll out to make sure there's plenty there for the next seating.

1HTOWNGURL
Rating
YES

volleyball55morrow
Rating
WELL IF YOU DON'T LOOK HOW ELSE YOU GONNA KNOW WHEN YOUR CLEAN

JFran
Rating
Sure. You have to see how clean you're getting yourself and how much more paper you might need, right?

BONE©
Rating
YES , But once you sniff it you've crossed the line

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy