Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can i get over sucidal thought's...The more that i fight depression..?
the more my depression worsen's and more sucide sounds like heaven to me..I don't know what to do and i don't know how to be really truley happy...Real smiles and lauph's not fake ...

Cure for anxiety?
I have to do some public speaking next week anyone know any of anything that will help.
Additional Details
anything OTHER than drugs?...

Whats the point in life?
i just dont get it..we work and love..then just die..just die and its all over..and ur gone forever...i just dont get it..i never wanna die im 18 and im starting to know now that we really die..i ...

What can I do when the GP just recomends self help?
I am depressed. I have a stressful job, managing staff as well as the public, and I feel as though everything I do away from work is a mess. I live with my boyfriend of over 3yrs, and I consider our ...

I truely need help, I'm feeling so suicidal?
My mind is really messed up at the moment,Im so depressed, I feel like there is no point in me living another day,Im 19 n have been feeling this way for a very long time now - previously on here ...

Is looking at the toilet paper after you wipe normal?

Anyone have a good way of releasing anger?
i get mad often and i would like to be able to release it ...

When does a Pyschiatrist think you should be placed in a mental hospital?
If someone is told they have signs of psychosis, a mood effective disorder and obsessive compulsions then gets placed on antipsychotics, the person still goes out and drinks on a night out whilst on ...

Someone please exsplain this to me?
does anyone relate to this situation that i am in...i am living with my boyfriend who has bi-polar a couple of yrs ago he decided to quit taking his meds cause he said it was a joke...sometimes he is ...

Am I Emo? I Have To Know!?
I think of suicide a lot. I would never attempt it though. I get depressed EASILY! I get sooooo mad soooooo fast. Most people annoy me. I am usually just never happy. I DONT cut myself. I listen to ...

Are there people out there that really hurt themselves???
I don't get it!!! Help me understand why they do it!!! I'am serious!!...

Why do I cry almost every night? It is because of my bad childhood experience. Do you guys think I am crazy?

What should I have done about a Dr who keeps phoning me at home?
I started seeing a Consultant Psychiatrist about 2 months ago for an eating disorder. By the second session he was discussing aspects of his own life such as the fact he is studying for a Masters ...

Why i see black things fly around all times???Please I need a help.?
I have beeing seeing these stuff more obvious about 3 months.
There every where...they have different shapes such as circle and squre sometimes it's like zigzag. Inside there are small ...

I like to self-harm. Is it so weird?

Antidepressants??
Hi,
I'm 25 and have found myself to be very depressed lately. I'm going through a divorce, ect. I have tried Paxil and Lexapro, and both make me very sick to my stomach, which I ...

How do you know when your anti-depressants start to work?
They say it takes around three weeks for it to kick in. Is there a sudden change when it does? How does it feel, not to be depressed anymore??...

Any advice for the partner of someone diagnosed with Manic Depression?
Our relationship is longstanding and I don't want to be scared off!!! I need to understand more how this thing works and just how supportive I can be. Is he better ignored when in a depressive ...

Would it destroy you and send you under if you lost all your material posessions? or would you survive it?
i think it would totally destroy me....my soul would be crushed and my house of cards would come falling down....i dont own many material posessions, hardly any cept a computer, but if i lost that, i ...

How do people get bipolar?
Was they born with it or something, I been hearing people getting it when they where a kid or something. How do people get bipolar disorder....

Sacarawits P
What is your phobia?
whats your phobia and how severe is it for you?

hUMOR*mE
Rating
stepping on dead rats!!!!!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

CrAzY_LiTtLe_MoNkEy
Rating
Claustrophobia (fear of small spaces), Philophobia (fear of love or being in love) and Arachnophobia (fear of spiders). very severe for all.

lovely
Rating
i left my phobia back in my country. my country is Haiti if you haven't heard about it it's close to Dominican republic. you know like i think every February there is something called "madigras" they are people who put mask and painted them self with dark oil. so every Sunday they pass by and i go under my bed or on top of my house roof. I even have nightmares about them. They are so scary. i m even scared just thinking about it right now.

negative_creep
Rating
I have a fear of feet. It's not majorly severe but I hate people's feet being near me. More things irritate me than scare me; like people eating with their mouth open or picking their toenails. The things that irritate me disrupt my life more because I have to move away from them!

x!x_louisa_x!x
Rating
spiders and bugs

i cant be anywhere around them
and if they come near me i can sometimes faint or collapse.
Ive tryed hypnotherapy, acupuncture and different herbal massage ointments.

Princess Kushinada
Birds.
I start screaming when one approaches.Even a sparrow can make me run and hide.

trobie
Rating
I have arachnophobia and also phobia of heights, once I saw a spider in this place in Cambodia, my pulse started accelerating and... I was just...simply horrified heights in the plane i can never look down when I went to the eiffel tower this summer i was holding the poles and i just couldn't look down.

John S
Rating
Peeing in Public bathroom. If someones around me it wont come out no matter how bad i have to go

Stef W
dogs
being alone
severe.

katie m
HI MY WORST PHOBIA IS SPONGE!I CANT STAND THE FEEL OF IT,IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL JUST WATCHING SOMEONE HOLD IT.COME NEAR ME WITH A SPONGE AND IM GONE.ID RUN THROUGH SINGING NETTLES TO GET AWAY FROM IT.UGGGHHHHH!

firestriker
spiders-

house spiders acute , tarantulas severe.

death

death by sleeping acute, violent death by guns, knives, natural disasters, mob violence very, very severe.

jennak8
I have a phobia of fish and it is very very severe.

Itiswhatitis
bubbles or clusters, lots of them. It makes me throw up. I just always hated that. Its also very severe.

baby dust for me
Rating
i don't like spiders when i see them i take bad panic attacks but am seeking help with that cause my doctor told me there are spiders everwhere in the world and going to come across them were ever i go.

reminisence80
Spiders - moderate

Flying insects of any kind - severe (i have locked myself in a closet till someone comes over to get the flying thing)

Cars - I wont get in cars, at all, and have trouble concentrating when walking past moving cars.

Dirty Water - moderate I have to change water for dishes very often and clean the toilet with bleach around 5 times a day, never step anywhere near lakes or ocean and try to avoid going outside when its raining.

Mold and Germs - Moderate thinking about them sends me into cleaning fits that usually end with me crying because i cant clean enough

Knives and scissors - I wont use them unless I absolutely have no choice and even then I get the chills through my body just looking at them

starsnmoons0101
Rating
being alone. its pretty severe.

victimless criminal
Rating
People and its terrible :(

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy