Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Calling all addicts!! when your are........?
away from yahooanswers....do you STILL think about it???
like ya can't wait to get back on it?????...

One minute I'm sad and crying in my bed in the dark, and the next minute I'm happy and working out and stuff.
Could I be bi-polar?...

How can i get over sucidal thought's...The more that i fight depression..?
the more my depression worsen's and more sucide sounds like heaven to me..I don't know what to do and i don't know how to be really truley happy...Real smiles and lauph's not fake ...

Cure for anxiety?
I have to do some public speaking next week anyone know any of anything that will help.
Additional Details
anything OTHER than drugs?...

Whats the point in life?
i just dont get it..we work and love..then just die..just die and its all over..and ur gone forever...i just dont get it..i never wanna die im 18 and im starting to know now that we really die..i ...

What can I do when the GP just recomends self help?
I am depressed. I have a stressful job, managing staff as well as the public, and I feel as though everything I do away from work is a mess. I live with my boyfriend of over 3yrs, and I consider our ...

I truely need help, I'm feeling so suicidal?
My mind is really messed up at the moment,Im so depressed, I feel like there is no point in me living another day,Im 19 n have been feeling this way for a very long time now - previously on here ...

Is looking at the toilet paper after you wipe normal?

Anyone have a good way of releasing anger?
i get mad often and i would like to be able to release it ...

When does a Pyschiatrist think you should be placed in a mental hospital?
If someone is told they have signs of psychosis, a mood effective disorder and obsessive compulsions then gets placed on antipsychotics, the person still goes out and drinks on a night out whilst on ...

Someone please exsplain this to me?
does anyone relate to this situation that i am in...i am living with my boyfriend who has bi-polar a couple of yrs ago he decided to quit taking his meds cause he said it was a joke...sometimes he is ...

Am I Emo? I Have To Know!?
I think of suicide a lot. I would never attempt it though. I get depressed EASILY! I get sooooo mad soooooo fast. Most people annoy me. I am usually just never happy. I DONT cut myself. I listen to ...

Are there people out there that really hurt themselves???
I don't get it!!! Help me understand why they do it!!! I'am serious!!...

Why do I cry almost every night? It is because of my bad childhood experience. Do you guys think I am crazy?

What should I have done about a Dr who keeps phoning me at home?
I started seeing a Consultant Psychiatrist about 2 months ago for an eating disorder. By the second session he was discussing aspects of his own life such as the fact he is studying for a Masters ...

Why i see black things fly around all times???Please I need a help.?
I have beeing seeing these stuff more obvious about 3 months.
There every where...they have different shapes such as circle and squre sometimes it's like zigzag. Inside there are small ...

I like to self-harm. Is it so weird?

Antidepressants??
Hi,
I'm 25 and have found myself to be very depressed lately. I'm going through a divorce, ect. I have tried Paxil and Lexapro, and both make me very sick to my stomach, which I ...

How do you know when your anti-depressants start to work?
They say it takes around three weeks for it to kick in. Is there a sudden change when it does? How does it feel, not to be depressed anymore??...

Any advice for the partner of someone diagnosed with Manic Depression?
Our relationship is longstanding and I don't want to be scared off!!! I need to understand more how this thing works and just how supportive I can be. Is he better ignored when in a depressive ...

lnglidewell
I have migranes on one side of my head and my skull is larger on the top, on the same side, and is tender?
I have been having EXTREME migranes on one side of my head. I have tried every over the counter medication, but nothing is helpful. Also, on the same side, the top of my skull has kind of a hill on it and the hill is really tender. What could this be? What could be causing this? This is on my right side, looking at me it is the left. The migranes are so bad that I get to the point of crying. I have these migranes literally all day, everyday. I need help!

jackie48083
GO see your doctor ASAP, go into an emergency room if you have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ask
Rating
you probably have a brain tumor and are near death...

Blondie
Please, seek medical attention !

Yahoo Answers is a great place, but not for medical advice like yours.

If you have no medical insurance (like I do) go to the county hospital emergency room, they will help you and not turn you away.

Good luck

Nunya B
DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD TO GET TO A DOCTOR????

palador
i must say you are really tolerant to bear all this pain. but at the same time, you are absolutely careless, as you have been trying to cure with self-medication.
migranes are generally associated with psycho somatic disorders, i.e., caused by psychological problems. but in your case, it seems a serious problem, as you have some tender spot on your head. you need to go to a neurologist for consultation most urgently. might have to undergo a ct-scan, to find out the root cause of headaches. don't want to frieghten you, but there could be a risk of a brain tumour, which might be giving the red signals, so gather your courage, stop all the counter medicines, and go to a neuro-physician in a good hospital, who will do all that is required to be done, why suffer silently?

jeannot_kensinger
You need to see a good doctor

sublimetranscendental
Rating
You obviously do need help. Get professional medical attention to make sure this isn't something serious.

mickjam
You need some medical intervention. Talk to your doctor. Migraines that come from a problem in the brain structure are serious and need a doctor's help.
My headaches come from a brain injury. It was eight years ago, but still hurts me at times. I'm taking an anticonvulsant that helps the headaches and the seizure activity, the cause of the headaches. It saved my life.

noitall
Rating
You must see a doctor right away. In fact, I hope you have already seen one.
This could be a very very serious medical condition. Possiblities include tumors!

nursesr4evr
Rating
Go to the doctor. Did you get bumped on the head? You really can't diagnose over the internet, you need to get it checked.

peppermint_paddy
Rating
My doctor told me that at the very first sign of a migraine coming on, take your aspirin or whatever pain reliever you use. It is better to stop a headache like that before it gets full blown. My doctor recommended codeine. I took two as soon as a sympton starts drink a lot of water and then lay down for an hour. Get up, drink another glass of water and then you may continue your daily routine. Take another dose of strong pain reliever four hours after your last one. Don't forget to eat regularily. There are so many things that can trigger a migraine. Don't give it the opportunity to take hold. You don't want pain to control your life.

knowsitall
Time to see a good doctor for it if you haven't done so already.
That lump sounds bad. You need a cat scan of your head.

Golden Ivy
Rating
You should see a neurologist for sure. Sounds like something bad but they can help you with, or you could just see your family doctor but do something because that does not sound good!

nomorelies
I did not even have to read all of this post to get the fact that you need, no, NEED to go to the emergency room. Your wait should be very short. GO!

jeannette_burnard
Rating
It is time that you see the doctor and he should be able to help you get a head scan that is what you will need

shawn p
do not pass go! if you wait any longer without medical attention, something minor could become major in the long run, so please get some help

gmonte33
You need to see a doctor IMMEDIATELY. People who have migraines don't have a really tender bump on their head. Something could be causing swelling in your brain. Don't waste your time asking questions on here, get to an emergency room NOW.

m t
go to www.meminerals 2 dropful of magnesium daily....click migraines.

skeeter
go to your DR.!!!!

lighthouse_halo
Why haven't you seen a doctor? Any time the pain is that bad for more than two weeks, I would rush to the doctor. I don't like doctors and try to avoid them when I can but there are times that you need a doctor!!! This could be more than just a migrane. If it was just a headache that's one thing but you listed several other symtoms that need to be addressed. I wouldn't wait another minute. I would run to the doctor!!! This is not something to play around.. How soon can you get there?

In the meantime try ice packs. It may help until you get to the doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy