Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Someone please exsplain this to me?
does anyone relate to this situation that i am in...i am living with my boyfriend who has bi-polar a couple of yrs ago he decided to quit taking his meds cause he said it was a joke...sometimes he is ...

Am I Emo? I Have To Know!?
I think of suicide a lot. I would never attempt it though. I get depressed EASILY! I get sooooo mad soooooo fast. Most people annoy me. I am usually just never happy. I DONT cut myself. I listen to ...

Are there people out there that really hurt themselves???
I don't get it!!! Help me understand why they do it!!! I'am serious!!...

Why do I cry almost every night? It is because of my bad childhood experience. Do you guys think I am crazy?

What should I have done about a Dr who keeps phoning me at home?
I started seeing a Consultant Psychiatrist about 2 months ago for an eating disorder. By the second session he was discussing aspects of his own life such as the fact he is studying for a Masters ...

Why i see black things fly around all times???Please I need a help.?
I have beeing seeing these stuff more obvious about 3 months.
There every where...they have different shapes such as circle and squre sometimes it's like zigzag. Inside there are small ...

I like to self-harm. Is it so weird?

Antidepressants??
Hi,
I'm 25 and have found myself to be very depressed lately. I'm going through a divorce, ect. I have tried Paxil and Lexapro, and both make me very sick to my stomach, which I ...

How do you know when your anti-depressants start to work?
They say it takes around three weeks for it to kick in. Is there a sudden change when it does? How does it feel, not to be depressed anymore??...

Any advice for the partner of someone diagnosed with Manic Depression?
Our relationship is longstanding and I don't want to be scared off!!! I need to understand more how this thing works and just how supportive I can be. Is he better ignored when in a depressive ...

Would it destroy you and send you under if you lost all your material posessions? or would you survive it?
i think it would totally destroy me....my soul would be crushed and my house of cards would come falling down....i dont own many material posessions, hardly any cept a computer, but if i lost that, i ...

How do people get bipolar?
Was they born with it or something, I been hearing people getting it when they where a kid or something. How do people get bipolar disorder....

Im negative?
Im negative about myself is that a bad thing??
Additional Details
Everyone puts me down y not just do it to myself??...

How can i put myself to sleep without feeling tired?
i hate to take medicine to help me sleep. i have alot on my mind. i am a ...

How long does it take to get over death?
my grandfather died 8 days ago. he was 90 and had alzheimers so it wasn't unexpected. he was the first person i've ever known to die and i had a really hard time for the first few days and ...

Do you think Depression gives you a kick in the @rse to do more in life?

Can worry turn into Depression??
Can worrying turn into Depression? I some time worry a lot and some times way to much about things that i do not need to worry about .. can that turn into Depression?...

I found my boyfriends bottle of...................?
i found a bottle of Paxil in my boyfriends cabinet. What should i do? Should i confront him about it?...

Why live when we feel so much pain and suffering?

How do i avoid sleep?
i want to study but i feel very sleepy.as soon as i come from college i feel very ...

heritagedancer_333
Why do I feel so down?
Latly I have been feeling very down. I have been very tired in the day and very awake at night. I have been crying and I don't even know why. Can any of you tell me why I have been feeling down latly.
Karie Bates

ϐabɣ∫oϞiaϞ βaЯbaЯiaϰ
Rating
best cure for depression is to get punched 60 times. hard in the face. it helped a guy i read about.

Brian T-B
You could possibly have Chronic Depression (Don't mean to make u worry or anything) where u need pills for that. Ask your doctor.

gg noob
hi

Sabrina .
Rating
Try exercising (releases endorphins, which make you happy!) and surrounding yourself with the people or objects you love. I find Stephen Colbert does this for me, ha.

gillian.speke@btinternet.com
OK, let's get to grips with this situation shall we? You're tired during the day cos you're not sleeping well... your cycle is getting upside down, & the tiredness is helping to reduce you to tears- also because you probably feel helpless, confused and worried about things... maybe quite a lot is going on in your life that hasn't been resolved, that you haven't understood is even a problem, but it's there niggling you, trying to come to the fore when things are quiet i.e. during the night...

time to evaluate your life... ask yourself if you are happy.
Yes or no? If no, what is making you unhappy? Can that be sorted? What, if anything, are you worried about?

By doing that, you will unravel... write down what you're thinking even if it's a jumbled mess- just let the words flow out. That will help you to rationalise (& stop you feeling so much pressure).

Then ask yourself if there is another way you can describe what you're feeling- what other words can you use?
That will enable you to accurately define what you're feeling...

Depending on what is revealed, you could seek the help of your parent/s, a mentor at school, or a counsellor via your doctor... there is plenty of help out there if you know what you're looking for, OK?

To get your normal sleeping cycle back, it helps to feel safe- so have you got a lock on your bedroom door? Try reading before going to sleep- that helps to switch your mind off annoying problems that niggle your brain... Try a hot bath with lavender oil?
It's just a matter of retraining your brain... being strict with yourself, to re-establish a routine which is necessary for a healthy life...

I hope this helps, yes??
God bless XX

DeeDee L
Rating
Start exercising girl! Go out for a long walk or run or go to the gym, do yoga, dance your butt off! Take some vitamins and drink lots of water.

mavircal
Rating
excercise, take up walking, learn to laugh even if just @ looking @ oneself in mirror!& eat a healthy diet!cut down on junk food & try to put light in your rooms!!!closed curtains & drapes make us feel duller!!!
also,remember that we go thro fazes in life & it's not always a happy road we take! never forget that there is always a sun shining after the rain!!!

JENNIFER
First step is off to the doctors if you don't know what it is that has made you so tearful and down. It may be that you just have a virus of some kind and he/she may offer you some help, or sometimes counselling is a good first step. However, you can look at simple things first like what you are eating, are you getting enough vitamins, do you have enough exercise and enough to occupy your mind. Do you not like your work/school, are you stressed about something particularly or just everything. I hope you find some rest soon because the very worst thing is not sleeping enough and it can be that simple thing that is making you tearful and down because you are so tired. I wish you all the very best. Sometimes a simple prayer works (it does for me).

lazybird2006
Do you suffer from SAD, this normal happens during Autumn, but you can also get it during the winter months.

But it's sounds like you are suffering from mild depression or stress, speak to someone, a friend, go to see your doctor. Exercise helps, also eating healthily. Start a new hobby, if you can.

answerman
You sound like you may have some sort of depression. It is usually characterized by huge mood swings. Feel on top of the world one minute and down in the dumps the next. Depression can be caused by a chemical imbalance or hidden memories in you sub conscience. You can treat it with medication which may be temporary or possibly permanent depending on the severity.

thatgal
check Ur iron level ............low level of iron can give u all of those symptoms..........

mimiluv80
This happens to many people. Some people suffer "seasonal depression." The winter months are dark and dreary, which can bring about a depressed mood. Taking care of yourself (exercising, etc.) is a good way to get through it. Remember, it will get better. If this mood persists, speak to your doctor. You could actually be suffering from depression, which can make you feel down and drained. I have experienced it myself. It is terrible to experience, but you will get through it. Remember to talk to people you are close to. Don't hold it in..it makes it worse. I can remember crying to myself at night. It gets better. You will again feel the way you have in the past.

tash
only u know the reson 4 that do lots of soul searching, talk 2 a good mate or family member but at the end of the day only u can help u. Dont even bother with gp they just shove pills down your throat & send u to a shrink that tells u 2 punch a pillow which is alot of crap personally, it might work 4 others though. U will be up u will be down thats life but when u do get problems think them through & deal with them, life is for living, learning & enjoying 2 the max. good luck with your challenge, be true 2 yourself. be happy be strong. u go girl.

Elias
Hi,
I have the perfect solution to your question, but it requires a little work on your part as does anything that is worth something!! You have to watch a movie called "the secret"!! It will provide some answers directly related to your question here. Its phenominal!! Please please please give it a try. What do you have to lose?
God Bless~~

B T
You are suffering from depression. Have you had some kind of loss recently, or unresolved greviences with someone. Exercise can help with release of hormones that can make you fell better and distract you. Medication can help too. But it's better to talk to your doctor and they can assess which way is best to treat it.

tabby261
sounds like depression. you may have SAD. seasonal depression, go and talk to your doctor when you can they will be able to help... hope you get to feeling better soon...

of course you may also be pregnant if there is a chance of that, again go see your doc.

anne b
Rating
KARIE GO TO YOUR DOCTORS YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR DEPRESSED YOU MIGHT NEED SOME MEDICATION .DONT WORRY AS YOU WILL BE OK .

Daisy D
Rating
I feel like this too. I've a lot of things on my mind with my hubby being in the US, dad not well, kids so called father causing me problems etc. I used to do weights at the gym four times a week and haven't been since November. Tonight was my first time back to the gym and it feels good. It will take me a lot to get back into it but I'm going to push myself. Exercise does work.

a
wheather or hormones, one or the other

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy