Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What can I do when the GP just recomends self help?
I am depressed. I have a stressful job, managing staff as well as the public, and I feel as though everything I do away from work is a mess. I live with my boyfriend of over 3yrs, and I consider our ...

I truely need help, I'm feeling so suicidal?
My mind is really messed up at the moment,Im so depressed, I feel like there is no point in me living another day,Im 19 n have been feeling this way for a very long time now - previously on here ...

Is looking at the toilet paper after you wipe normal?

Anyone have a good way of releasing anger?
i get mad often and i would like to be able to release it ...

When does a Pyschiatrist think you should be placed in a mental hospital?
If someone is told they have signs of psychosis, a mood effective disorder and obsessive compulsions then gets placed on antipsychotics, the person still goes out and drinks on a night out whilst on ...

Someone please exsplain this to me?
does anyone relate to this situation that i am in...i am living with my boyfriend who has bi-polar a couple of yrs ago he decided to quit taking his meds cause he said it was a joke...sometimes he is ...

Am I Emo? I Have To Know!?
I think of suicide a lot. I would never attempt it though. I get depressed EASILY! I get sooooo mad soooooo fast. Most people annoy me. I am usually just never happy. I DONT cut myself. I listen to ...

Are there people out there that really hurt themselves???
I don't get it!!! Help me understand why they do it!!! I'am serious!!...

Why do I cry almost every night? It is because of my bad childhood experience. Do you guys think I am crazy?

What should I have done about a Dr who keeps phoning me at home?
I started seeing a Consultant Psychiatrist about 2 months ago for an eating disorder. By the second session he was discussing aspects of his own life such as the fact he is studying for a Masters ...

Why i see black things fly around all times???Please I need a help.?
I have beeing seeing these stuff more obvious about 3 months.
There every where...they have different shapes such as circle and squre sometimes it's like zigzag. Inside there are small ...

I like to self-harm. Is it so weird?

Antidepressants??
Hi,
I'm 25 and have found myself to be very depressed lately. I'm going through a divorce, ect. I have tried Paxil and Lexapro, and both make me very sick to my stomach, which I ...

How do you know when your anti-depressants start to work?
They say it takes around three weeks for it to kick in. Is there a sudden change when it does? How does it feel, not to be depressed anymore??...

Any advice for the partner of someone diagnosed with Manic Depression?
Our relationship is longstanding and I don't want to be scared off!!! I need to understand more how this thing works and just how supportive I can be. Is he better ignored when in a depressive ...

Would it destroy you and send you under if you lost all your material posessions? or would you survive it?
i think it would totally destroy me....my soul would be crushed and my house of cards would come falling down....i dont own many material posessions, hardly any cept a computer, but if i lost that, i ...

How do people get bipolar?
Was they born with it or something, I been hearing people getting it when they where a kid or something. How do people get bipolar disorder....

Im negative?
Im negative about myself is that a bad thing??
Additional Details
Everyone puts me down y not just do it to myself??...

How can i put myself to sleep without feeling tired?
i hate to take medicine to help me sleep. i have alot on my mind. i am a ...

How long does it take to get over death?
my grandfather died 8 days ago. he was 90 and had alzheimers so it wasn't unexpected. he was the first person i've ever known to die and i had a really hard time for the first few days and ...

Davidness
What is the best way to spook yourself (without a scary movie)?
Sometimes being scared is just something I need every now and then. I have been getting too much of humor and boredom lately. Nothing that will get myself killed please.
Additional Details
So far I like pixie's and eleven's idea, I do not get paranoid when in the dark.

randellvillalon
Rating
go to http://www.sfogs.com then click pictures,click The House(Warning) you'll see something scary.

audioslave
Rating
go to a 100-storey building. walk across the ledge with your eyes shut.. now play like you're jumping out of the building..

bluefuffy
lol, i know this one....go to funnyjunk.com and do the where's waldo one

eleven
Rating
Go into the bathroom by yourself and close the door. Turn off the light so it's dark and quiet. Stare at yourself in the mirror.

After a short time, you'll feel like you're not alone and it'll be very creepy.

lele
go to a friend and tell him/her what u trying to do as far as be scared so they can set u up for a real good scare.

G0D
I was taking a shower and day dreaming (probably still half asleep) when I thought I heard something outside shower so I pulled back curtain and looked down at the same time. I actually startled myself when I saw 2 feet exposed when I opened the curtain. They were my feet??? Sad but true??

sexyLOVE.
Rating
Think of a scary situation and find somewhere dark and creepy and then put yourself in that situation. You`ll find yourself lookin` in those deep and dark corners because of paranoia.

cushplayer
Rating
a mirror

chyanther
Rating
Wow. I've never really had a problem with excessive amounts of humor to the point where I would have to scare myself. I don't know...maybe sit alone in the dark, all lights turned out and everything that makes noise turned off, and just listen to whatever noises the silence enhances. I can hear some pretty freaky-sounding stuff doing that.

Jen
Wait till it's dark, go for a walk outside while thinking of werewolves and ghosts.

rose36
Spend the night alone in a cemetary.

nolagirl504
Rating
Blindfold yourself, spin around for 30 seconds and attempt to walk down the stairs. If that doesn't scare you I don't know what will. Have fun.

sugaalolly
go in the bathroom.. turn out the lights (it has to be at night).. face the mirror and call Bloody Mary 10 times..(slowly) I've been told she will appear in the mirror...and..

maxfr8
Rating
Read some actual accounts of demon possession. You will never be the same.

Serving Jesus
Go to a funeral home and "try out" a coffin.

njyecats
Looking in a mirror or window reflection in the dark. Seen a few ghosts or images that way. Never again!

Psychology
Rating
Look at a picture of Farrah Fawcett (after plastic surgery).

mickeylynn1999
Go into a windowless room (an inside bathroom)and looking into a mirror and repeat this phase three times to see a demon. I've only got to saying it only two times before chickening out. Say "Bloody Mary" three times. Or spend an afternoon with Richard Simmons.

pixie_vixen117
Rating
Try looking online for pictures of supposed ghosts, or read about haunted locations. Watch a tv show, like on Discovery, about haunted locations. This always seems to do it for me.

Get a group of friends together and tell "real" scary stories. I sure have a few if others don't! LOL Also, you could possibly visit places that are supposed to be haunted if you want a real thrill, depending one where you are from, some places have tours, like old hotels and houses. You might look online. Or take a road trip somewhere that is supposed to be spooky, or you could just visit the local cemetary at night ;)

*I have to add, the true account of demon possesion is creepy, as well as anything to do with mirrors for me

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy