Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

Why am i like this?
since chilødhood i have a complex that i m ugly. no one has ever told me that and even ppl say my looks are above average but still i feel ugly and hate it when someone takes my photo during any ...

I am a very beautiful female, but i am afraid of my own beauty?
ppl always say i am pretty, they say that i should worry about anything, that i can easily get any job bc of my looks or whatever.....
but the problem is i am afraid of my own beauty. i know it ...

Help me i think that I am seconds away from doing something really stupid!!!?
Help.....i know that i talked to people on here yesterday....but right now i am thinking about doing what i know will end it all....last night i tried to take everyones advice....i called people for ...

Why is it that so many "teens" are so troubled these days?

My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Am I depressed? Bipolar?
Yes its long. Please read. It would mean a lot.

I feel like there is a deep pit in my stomache. Fun activies that use to excite me dont even spark interest. I am only fully happy when I ...

How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a ...

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question ...

How do you fight lazziness?

Dont you wish sometimes to curl up in a ball and die?

Why am i depressed? is it because there are things i cant change? or is it because im ill?
to clarify. would i be depressed if everything was ok.. so am i just p*ssed off?
Additional Details
you lovely kind people thanks. i cant do anti depressants. im fighting it . sometimes ...

My fiance was a kidnap victim, who was raped and beaten for two years. She now suffers from PTSD..any advice?
I would like to know how to handle this delicately. The man responsible will be out of prison October of next year, and we will have to face him in court to make it ok for me to legally adopt the ...

Is there anyone who can reassure me please?
i feel lost and i dont know who i am. i need hope. what if everything in my life goes wrong? i feel so alone, please help :-( thank you xxx
Additional Details
aged 14, not on medicines, ...

Eli
Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
Additional Details
he is not playing his sweeteness:{ i know he is sweet, he just has problem, which he didnt choose to have. i want to help him. i love him so much, i bloody love him so much, i think i will die any minute!!!! it is not faaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! i hate my life.

Eileen H
Rating
Seems to me you need to get rid of this guy, you were asking the same questions two months ago and again a couple of weeks back.
You have been depressed and unhappy since being on here.
He is obviously not going to change, it's time you make a clean break for it.

missychele
Unfortunately - once a man becomes physically violent and abusive, it is very rarely that he will change.
He of course could go to counseling and try to get help to get his rage and anger under control, but it has to be something he wants to do - not do it because someone tells him to.
He is violent, jealous and verbally abusive to you because of something much deeper than your punishing him by being away from him for six months will fix.
There has to be something that happened to him or someone he knows - or has had some kind of trauma for him to be this way. As you know (or should know) - YOU haven't done anything to deserve his abuse. His problems are HIS and he needs to get them worked out before he will ever change.
Once a man hits a woman, he'll do it over and over again - unless he gets help.

surfnsfree
Rating
He is not likely to change. You need to be more independent and not tolerate any form of disrespect. The only thing that can possibly change is if you change and you refuse to put up with jelousy violence etc... You have to respect yourself and make all you get close with respect you too. that is the only way things can get better.

loulou777
Rating
God yes...

If he is showing signs now, it will only get worse far worse...

Take my advice get out NOW...

Don't listen to his verbal , guilt crap or feel responsible in any way...

You deserve nothing but the best a happiness don't waste yrs on this find your inner happiness be strong and brave...

This is how he wants you to re -act , feel ...

Write down all the positive aspects and negative of your relationship that will help you see...

You can fight back and be bold just see what you want and grab it ....

You say you love him, does he love you ????

Only you can decided when is right, and is it love or lust or the securness you will miss when you say love...

Personally us women take more sh1t and more, untill one day enough is enough and you go so be warned it will happen....

Dont think negitive try to see tomoz as a fresh day and maybe decided on a future plan for YOU, goals ect...

Good luck babes ....

why us
99.9% no run away from it

Mopar Muscle Gal
Guys do not change their bad habits
they hide them for a while

dlmrgnk
Rating
My dear, listen to me. A guy will not change because you "punish" him if he is jealous, violent and abusive. He does that, not because of ANYTHING you did or didn't do (except to accept the abuse) but, almost certainly, because he was abused as a child. The ONLY way he'll have a shot at changing is to heal the poor little boy deep down inside who got a very raw deal. Normally, that take a great deal of hard work on his part and the help of a therapist or counselor.
He will (assuming he's a classic case) do anything and say anything to get you back into his life. Go back at your peril because punishment is not what he needs and he learns nothing from it. It will get worse not better.

flidais
If he is as bad as all that, you need to get as far away from him as possible, as quickly as possible. He CAN change, if he wants to badly enough....but the chances are he won't. The "sweetness and light" he is showing you now is only an act, designed to get you to let your guard down. Once he has you under his thumb again, you may not come out alive.

farmagedon
Okay. You need some distance. He actually IS all those negative things. It is not just some eensy thing you can choose to ignore. What if you continue? What if he gets worse? What if you have kids?
NO NO NO NO and no

The relationship you have is already rooted in this stuff. He already knows you as someone who can tolerate abuse. This is about power and control and if you hurt for five years, i promise you, you will still look back one day and say, God, what was I thinking?

Love is a good thing. It is a nurturing thing. It is a thing that people show you by wanting only the best for you.
He does not love you.
Dont make excuses now.
It doesnt matter why.
This is not love.

butterflyroth
You need to stay out of that relationship for ever! Especially since he's abusive. Guys will not change their major behaviors. I've been able to get my husband to try corn, but I cant get him to stop wanting to get a motorcycle and do wheelies.

pisces86@sbcglobal.net
He won't change cause he's already the way he is my suggestion to you is he can possibly turn even more agressive towards you if you get back with him because of his jealous ways plus you experience this once why wait for a second time. And it's not like he's the only guy in the world so move on who knows you might even find someone better for you.

4HIM
Rating
People who are jealous have low self esteem or low self worth. You can't change him but, a licensed Christian counselor can help him to love himself and become a more healthy person only if he wants to be. There is hope for him but, he needs counseling to acquire this help.

He must go through extensive counseling because many people who become violent, can hurt others mentally and physically. This means you and possibly the children that you two might have. He could really mess them up badly. Stay away from him until and unless he does this.

LIz
This is a very good blog, a beginner’s guide to abnormal psychology.
Short, clear and simple; and you can even post your question and contact the author regarding particular subject you are interested in, for FREE

http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.com/

psychmetanoia
yeah he could change. but you would need a shrink or a good counsellor to deal with his pathological tendencies. but if he gets hulk up i think it is best to seek help in authorities. i think America has laws concerning that. refer him into a clinical psychologist.

Juanitamarie
He won't change unless he wants to change. Staying away from him for 6 months won't matter if he doesn't see what he's doing wrong.
My advice: Get out of his life for your sake.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy