Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why in the hell does my arms jiggle when I wave good bye?
Look, don't start with your fat. I weigh 123lbs, and work my arms out twice a week. When I straighten my arms, I'm quit impressed but the minute I make the L shape with my arms, the flab ...

I am 5'6" and weigh 95 lbs and I feel flabby and fat....should I? help!?

Additional Details
WHY do some of you have to be so rude?...

Do I sound fat?
I'm 120 pounds.. and I am 5'2...

What is the easiest way to lose 45 pounds quickly?

Is she overweight ?
my friend raquel wants to know if she is she weighs 150 and is 13 and is 5'0 and dont be ...

Can i get a four pack if i do 400 crunches a day?
like if i do 200 in the morning then do 200 at night could i get a four pack and if so when would i see results

How many of you actually like to run?
Besides me. I used to hate it at first, but now I see the pounds dropping fast and my endurance has increased from a 13 minute mile in high school (its ok, you can laugh) to 7 miles in under an hour ...

What is the best way o lose weight?
i am only in 6th grde but i need to lose weight i need any solution. but i cant go threw a diet is the prob i just cant stay with it plz help!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details

Slimfast - does it work?
I've never been on a diet before, but have decided I could do with losing about half a stone. I'm looking at the Slimfast diet - does it work? Have any of you tried it? What sort of ...

What can you do to rev up your metabolism that doesn’t kill you?
The only thing I know that revs up metabolism is smoking and I won't go back to that....

Whats the fastest way to lose wheight?
I'm 5"0" and 13 years old I whiegh 142 I really need to lose wheight can anybody help???
Additional Details
oh yeah I ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5 foot 8 and 134 pounds. Am I overweight? I don't think I'm that big but I have a health nut as a mom. She hints to me everyday that I'm fat. One day she made me so sad that I ...

Am I at a good weight or are people fooling me???HELP?
I am 13 and am 5'1 at 121-125 pounds. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see a chubby girl, my mom and sis tell me that I am just having illusions in my brain and that I am not fat and that i ...

Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5...

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

headcigar
How to get morbidly obese?
i want to gain alot of weight, at leAST 350lbs, get so fat that i'll be almost immobile! HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THIS GOAL. HOW LONG WILL IT
TAKE? WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF NEEDED CALORIES? HOW CAN DO THIS WITH OUT SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY? HOW CAN I CHECK MY PROGRESS?
Additional Details
PLEASE TELL ME!!

bigvol662004
Rating
I want you to know that you are one huge piece of ****! It's terrible to be so large! Beleive me, I know. I used to weigh 361 lbs. at a height of 6'2". It's simply not a healthy way to live in the long run. I'm currently 298.5 lbs. and am really noticing a difference in my mobility and quality of life. So, don't make fun of fat people until you struggled to breathe after a mile in their shoes!

Amy!
Burger King, and lots of it.

Elle
McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner will do the trick but there are faster and easier ways to end your life ;)

confused
Rating
eat fast foods alot, drink milkshakes before going to bed, just eat unhealthy

bluegirl3710
sit around and eat,eat,eat.

riddicks_babe69
why would you want to? being fat is not fun at all.....trust me!

miss-snoopy
Rating
you must be trying to committ suicide slowly.you are asking for a lot of health problems.Morbid obesity causes many risk factors like diabetes,hypertension,high cholestral and heart disease just to name a few.It's not even funny.No, I'm not overweight or even close.

debrock16
Rating
Stop this you are wasting everyones time......you have asked some of the ridiculous questions. Go and see a professional who you can pay for some attention!

jhn_woodson
Rating
Why the hell would you want to get FAT?!!! That's like a straight guy saying I want to go bang another straight guy! Being fat wards off not only girls it also wards off your friends.

Girl With Kaleidescope Eyes
Rating
why do you want to do this? some research project?

rippanation
Rating
eat loads of rubbish and drink plenty of that weight gain formula that bodybuilders take and get a website on the go we would all like to watch what you gain ( but i aint paying to watch buddy lets get that straight right now) GET FAT GET FAT GET FAT GOOD FOR YOU, YOU CAN DO IT. HIP HIP

?
Rating
Ask OPRAH SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING

ici_parfume
Rating
Why would you want to try and kill yourself? But anyway eat lots of unhealthy food and never move..that should do it!

mugenhunt
Rating
It takes about 3200 calories to gain a pound. (On top of what you have to eat to survive.) It costs money to eat a lot. You can check your progress by taking pictures and posting them online.

goofy77
Rating
Watch the episode of The Simpsons, where Homer was trying to do the same thing so he could work from home. Don't know why anyone would want to endanger their health like that, trust me, its no picnic being heavy.

nature boy
Rating
live off mcdonalds every meal have fun dyin

justinargue10
Rating
You are white Trash!

jaclyn_baux84
eat like there's no tomarrow

~crazy~
Rating
Are you out of your MIND???!!!~

e_spehr_99
Why - that's why its called 'morbid' because being this obese leads to high morbidity i.e, death. You want to kill yourself is that what you're really saying?

mickjam
Rating
Suicide threat?

mistaluvaman
eat mcdonald's for every meal

weaselousone
Have you seen Supersize Me? Just follow what he did for a couple years and you might get that way. But really, the huge immobile type people are usually suffering from some glandular imbalance and it isn't just bad diet and lack of exercise that got them that way.

obscuremagic
Rating
every 3500 calories not burned is one pound gained. just sitting there, you probably burn a good 1700-2000 calories a day. youd have to eat an awful lot... i suggest building a mcdonalds in your house maybe. not that thats healthy... but hey.

MaryAnn
WHY?

Sunflower
Every year Americans invest billions of dollars in weight loss diets and gimmicks, many of which yield few results. However, the lure of quick, easy weight loss is hard to resist. Despite ineffective tools, most hopeful consumers are willing to give the next weight loss fad a chance. If you're planning to start a new diet, it is important to remember the following information.
Food-specific diets: Have you ever tried the cabbage diet or the fruit-only diet? These are just a couple of examples of diets that promote one "specific" food that causes weight loss. No matter how much you think you'll enjoy ice cream at every meal, inevitably you will get bored with eating the same food repeatedly. As a result, you'll eat less food than needed to maintain your weight. This type of diet will not teach you healthier eating habits or provide a balance of nutrients, and consequently is not effective for long-term weight loss.

High-protein, low-carbohydrate diets: One of the most recent trends in dieting, these diets are based on the concept that carbohydrates are "bad" and that everyone has some degree of insulin resistance, resulting in poor carbohydrate metabolism. Many proponents of these diets suggest that including carbohydrates in your diet will cause weight gain. The reality, though, is that eating more calories (whether as carbohydrate, fats, or protein) than you burn will cause weight gain.

High-fiber, low-calorie diets: As I've noted in many previous blog entries, fiber-rich foods play an important role in a healthy diet. They are a helpful ingredient of weight loss efforts because they provide bulk to the diet, which helps you feel fuller sooner. Be careful, though: if you plan to increase the fiber in your diet, be sure to increase your fluid intake at the same time or you may experience cramping, bloating, and constipation. High-fiber diets will help with weight loss only if you restrict calories in conjunction with addition of extra grains, fruits and vegetables.

Liquid diets: Consumers face a couple of different liquid diet options. Your local grocery store and pharmacy sell over-the-counter liquid meal replacements, which can be expensive and frequently add extra calories to daily consumption if not managed carefully. On the other hand are liquid diets that require medical supervision. These diets are usually very low in calories and may result in metabolic abnormalities if dieters are not carefully monitored. Neither type of liquid diet should be used for long‑term weight loss unless monitored by a health care professional. Radically changing your caloric intake in this way will not result in long-term behavior modification and healthy eating patterns.

Fasting: As a way to cleanse the body or jump-start a weight-loss program, fasting has been recommended for years. However, all that fasting really does is deprive your body of nutrients and decrease your energy, leaving you feeling weak and lightheaded. If the right nutrients are not available for your cells to use as energy, your liver will convert fat stores to ketones for use as energy (ketosis). Long-term ketosis can be harmful to your health.
No fad diet or gimmick will work magic for safe and effective weight loss. The following are some suggestions for ensuring a long-term healthy eating plan and getting your weight loss efforts off to an encouraging start:
Eat a variety of foods. Remember, a balanced diet will ensure that you get all necessary nutrients.

Get some physical activity every day. Calories in must be less than calories out to ensure successful weight loss. To keep "calories out" at a healthful level, make you get at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day.

Include sources of fiber in your diet. They will add bulk and give you a feeling of fullness.

Choose a diet low in fats, saturated fats, and cholesterol. You do need to consume some fat for good health. Aim for no more than 30 percent of your total calories as fat calories, of which no more than 10 percent should be saturated fat calories.

Choose foods moderate in sugars. Foods that are high in simple sugars usually offer little nutritional value and will add unwanted calories.

Choose foods moderate in salt and sodium. Remember that salt has been added to many foods during preparation or processing, so it's not necessary to add extra salt at the table.

gazelle
Rating
I wouldn't call that much of a goal. It is very unhealthy to be so overweight. Why would you want to gain so much weight?

kim_benny
Rating
why do you wont to kill yourself by even trying this. go and help the poor or starving they are all trying to stay alive.

brand_new_monkey
Rating
Eat only junk food. If you live in the USA, this is cheaper than eating healthy food.

cizzzialm
Rating
this is suicide if you do this you will die a premature death. dont let an impulse destroy your life. before you pull this think really hard about why you want it and what it is going to feel like when you get it.

Tracibaby
I guess you also want to die.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy