Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 5'6" and weigh 95 lbs and I feel flabby and fat....should I? help!?

Additional Details
WHY do some of you have to be so rude?...

Do I sound fat?
I'm 120 pounds.. and I am 5'2...

What is the easiest way to lose 45 pounds quickly?

Is she overweight ?
my friend raquel wants to know if she is she weighs 150 and is 13 and is 5'0 and dont be ...

Can i get a four pack if i do 400 crunches a day?
like if i do 200 in the morning then do 200 at night could i get a four pack and if so when would i see results

How many of you actually like to run?
Besides me. I used to hate it at first, but now I see the pounds dropping fast and my endurance has increased from a 13 minute mile in high school (its ok, you can laugh) to 7 miles in under an hour ...

What is the best way o lose weight?
i am only in 6th grde but i need to lose weight i need any solution. but i cant go threw a diet is the prob i just cant stay with it plz help!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details

Slimfast - does it work?
I've never been on a diet before, but have decided I could do with losing about half a stone. I'm looking at the Slimfast diet - does it work? Have any of you tried it? What sort of ...

What can you do to rev up your metabolism that doesn’t kill you?
The only thing I know that revs up metabolism is smoking and I won't go back to that....

Whats the fastest way to lose wheight?
I'm 5"0" and 13 years old I whiegh 142 I really need to lose wheight can anybody help???
Additional Details
oh yeah I ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5 foot 8 and 134 pounds. Am I overweight? I don't think I'm that big but I have a health nut as a mom. She hints to me everyday that I'm fat. One day she made me so sad that I ...

Am I at a good weight or are people fooling me???HELP?
I am 13 and am 5'1 at 121-125 pounds. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see a chubby girl, my mom and sis tell me that I am just having illusions in my brain and that I am not fat and that i ...

Do i need to loose weight?
i am 13 and i feel very fat. my friends all think i am skinny. so skinny that they call me anerexic or bulimic just because somtimes i dont eat and somtimes i throw up. i weigh 98-100 pounds an i am 5...

Do you eat breakfast before or after you excerise?

Am I fat? Please tell me honestly. Im 12 years old, 4'8 and I weigh 86 pounds. Please tell me the truth!?

Why do people keep spelling 'lose' as 'loose'?
I know its not a big deal but it bugs the hell out of me. It is spelt with 1 'o', not 2
Additional Details
I don't ...

How did you lose your weight?
How did you lose your weight? How much were you how much are you now? Any tips about maintaining your wieght? And whats some good advice to be ten punds lighter?...

Is this a healthy lunch for someone on a diet?
Salad mixed with a peice of chicken (skinless) mixed in.
And maybe some spinach on the side??

Or should I just have on or the other?
Additional Details

Is popcorn fattening?
Is the movie theater popcorn fattening? I don't get butter on it. Also is orvelle redenbackers popcorn fattening i eat the light butter kind. I am trying to tighten my stomach and my upper chest....

Please answer!!!!!!!?
height : a little over 5 ft
weight :about 120 lbs (54kg)
body frame : medium

am i overweight or am i ok for the moment?
Additional Details

ess.baby
Am im too big for my age?
k well I'm 13.
and I'm 130lbs.
and 5'7 tall.
I'm a size 4-6 in pants n stuff
and a medium in like almost every store
im about a 34c if that helps?
doo you think im a too big?

katherine
i would say you're very tall for your age... if you're talking about size, i think you are perfect...

edmister
your ganna be tall, but it doesn't mean your to big. every one has different genes and grows differently.

adriana
IS NATURAL
YOU ARE PRETTY
BYE
GOOD LUCK

Praveen
Rating
c this.. you will come to know...
http://www.healthorchid.com/content/consumer/idealhtwt_c.asp

*~kala~*
no im the same way but im 5ft5 and a 34b so no ur not too big

Josh
I sounds like you are slender and tall, nothing wrong with that.

ii need my email!!=[
Rating
nooo!!!But I bet ypu look like a woman compared to me...34c!!??
compared to me a 34a=/...But thats a compliment,because im 13, 107lb 5ft and I look like Im 10!!!=..[
lyour fine, atleast you dont look like an elementry school kid
=/

♥tHe BlAcK pArAdE iS dEaD!♥
No! you are tall, and its fine!!
your BMI is 20.4, which is on the lighter side.
:)

CrazyChik
No. Everyone grows differently. My cousin is going on 10 and is over 5 feet. She's taller than me and I'm 13 going on 14. (I'm 4'11)

Blackrain
you are fine! actually and seem a lil underweight for your height other than that you are great. you will be growing more and grow more into yourself. accept the changes and view them as beautiful!

Annette
Nope. You sound just right to me. More importantly, how do you feel about it? That's all that really matters.

-YANS-
NOOOO!!!

miimmii_llynnn
no

maegan b
nope your perfectly fine especially since your tall

dayner
Rating
No, it sounds like the perfect size. I wish I were that tall.

f**k suspension
Rating
that seems fine

solegitable
your extremely tall!

crystalsixpence
Rating
absolutely not!

rocka jamez
Rating
nope lol

piggycrazy
Rating
No. You are fine for your height.

Pawan S.D.
Rating
no

dani
nope =]

Knowitall
Rating
You need to get a BMI - http://www.freedieting.com/tools/body_fat_calculator.htm

Exceptionally Lean 10-15% **
Very Lean 16-20% **
Lean 21-25%
Moderate 26-29%
Overfat* 30%+

Ivy
nope. your at a perfect weight

Mel
No. You're at a healthy weight.

Natty
Rating
No, you're perfect. :)

Alexis
Rating
no people strive to be your size

youthinasia
Rating
Ummm

Of course not!

If fact...I am jealous. 5'7" and 130 sounds perfect to me...maybe even a bit more weight would be good.

Check BMI chart, you are perfectly healthy and good size. Not too big at all

http://www.myfit.ca/bmi_calculator_chart.asp

♥Pretty Lady♥
No. You're still growing. Young girls go through all kinds of growth spurts but trust me, you'll grow into yourself and you'll look beautiful!

Aquafina
Check this site out to see if you should be concerned with losing weight: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/. It's your BMI (ratio of your HEIGHT to your WEIGHT), set by the government to the standards for Americans. Healthy weight is not set using age and weight.

Your weight and height sounds normal. Everyone develops differentlyat different time, so don't feel that you're growing more than girls your age.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy